Author Topic: Michelle Michelle Michelle  (Read 192282 times)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
Re: Michelle Michelle Michelle
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2008, 06:56:44 pm »
I think it's sad and so uncalled for that poor Michelle actually has to have her rep issue statements like this based on vicious rumours. Not for the first time, either. Hopefully, after TDK premiere and when the hullaballoo dies down, the gossip mags will move on to new pastures  :-\ and she'll be allowed to go about living her life and caring for Matilda without all this rumourmongering concerning in-law infighting, battles over wills, etc.

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2008, 07:10:09 pm »
Must be the price for stardom ?

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2008, 07:16:15 pm »
I think it's sad and so uncalled for that poor Michelle actually has to have her rep issue statements like this based on vicious rumours. Not for the first time, either. Hopefully, after TDK premiere and when the hullaballoo dies down, the gossip mags will move on to new pastures  :-\ and she'll be allowed to go about living her life and caring for Matilda without all this rumourmongering concerning in-law infighting, battles over wills, etc.

Hopefully, you'll be right about the gossip mags moving on to new pastures.

It seems Heath and Michelle had the same publicist, Mara Buxbaum.  I know it's her job, but it must be doubly difficult for her to have to issue those statements as she's probably still close to Heath's family, too.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2008, 07:38:27 pm »
Michelle, Matilda and Heath's friend out for a stroll:

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/06/michelle-will-2.html#comments

I think that caption is wrong.  I think that the man in the picture is actually Heath's sister Kate's husband, Nathan Buckey.  At least that's how he was identified in photos taken at Heath's Perth memorial.

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2008, 07:56:56 pm »
I blush to admit that I've previously read the comments to that link so I know they changed the identity of the man in the pic 3 times.... they believe the current name is the right one - it's stated somewhere down there that he was incorrectly identified as Kate's husband at the time of the memorial.

Who knows... it's certainly confusing. But at any rate there seems to be no dispute over him having some sort of connection to Heath. Which might perhaps be interpreted as further giving the lie to the conflict rumours.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2008, 08:11:02 pm »
We love you Michelle !

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2008, 04:04:31 am »
Who knows what's true, but I've read this in a couple of places:

Heath Ledger's ex-fiancee Michelle Williams 'dating Hollywood director Spike Jonze'
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 8:21 AM on 24th July 2008

Seven months after the sudden death of her ex-fiancé Heath Ledger, Michelle Williams appears to have found happiness again.

A U.S. magazine reports the former Dawson's Creek actress, 27, has started dating film director Spike Jonze, ex-husband of Lost In Translation director Sofia Coppola.

Williams and Jonze, 38, have been spotted together several times near the film-maker's £1.5million New York apartment in recent weeks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1038091/Heath-Ledgers-ex-fiancee-Michelle-Williams-dating-Hollywood-director-Spike-Jonze.html

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2008, 04:06:15 am »
http://www.chickipedia.com/michelle-williams/

"At an early age, Williams took interest in acting. With her parents' disapproval, at age fifteen Williams emancipated herself from her parents and graduated from high school, in order to pursue her acting career. Apparently running away from home is no good these days.

Williams' father is a noted stock and commodities trader and had taught her about trading. In 1997 at age 16 she won the Robbins World Cup Trading Championship, the same as her father won in 198 [sic], when it was known as “Gordon Gekko’s Lil’ Sharks.” She turned $10,000 into $110,000 over the course of a year and that gain (as of 2006) is the fourth highest in the competition (her father's being the highest). And now we begin to understand why emancipation became an option."

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2008, 01:09:17 pm »
http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/267801/is-michelle-williams-dating-spike-jonze.html

MICHELLE WILLIAMS DATING DIRECTOR?

Following the devastating loss of her ex-fiancé Heath Ledger in January, it is rumoured that Michelle Williams has finally found love again, and is dating Spike Jonze.

The actress and director worked together last year, when Williams won a role in Jonze's film, Syecdoche, and they quickly became friends.

Now US magazine Star is reporting that the Brokeback Mountain star has been spotted visiting the director's New York apartment on a number of occasions recently, and that an eye-witness spotted them kissing outside.

The source revealed, 'Michelle kissed Spike with a closed mouth on the corner of his lips. There was definitely a bit of caressing going on. She was clutching his arm.'

Williams was left devastated by the death of Ledger from an accidental overdose in January. The couple split in October 2007, two years after the birth of their daughter Matilda.

Jonze is the ex-husband of Lost In Translation director Sofia Coppola, and has previously been linked to Drew Barrymore.
Thursday 24 July 2008

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2008, 10:11:44 am »
New picture of Michelle, her new boyfriend Spike Jonze and Matilda:

http://www.tmz.com/2008/07/31/no-joke-heaths-ex-spotted-with-new-man/