Author Topic: Michelle Michelle Michelle  (Read 192230 times)

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Michelle Michelle Michelle
« Reply #260 on: June 20, 2012, 08:56:31 am »

Michelle Williams 'lovey-dovey' with Segel

20 June 2012

Michelle Williams and Jason Segel were "lovey-dovey" on a recent date in New York.

The couple has been dating for three months and enjoyed a night out on Broadway.

The Hollywood star watched recent Tony Award winner James Corden in One Man, Two Guvnors at the Music Box Theatre.

"They look very lovey-dovey. She looks so pretty in white, and he's in a suit," an audience member told the New York Post.

Michelle and Jason's romance seems to be going from strength to strength and the actor has already been introduced to Michelle's six-year-old daughter with the late Heath Ledger.

Jason is said to be working hard to bond with Matilda and is believed to be planning a future with the One Week with Marilyn star.

He was recently seen holding his cell phone that had pictures of Michelle taped on the back with the phrase "I love you" written around it.

The smitten couple has been friends for years but their relationship turned into something more after they were spotted enjoying a romantic meal at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont at the end of February.

© Cover Media

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/michelle-williams-loveydovey-with-segel-16174770.html#ixzz1yKz8XGAs
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #261 on: June 22, 2012, 10:27:25 am »
Different version of same story.
~~

Michelle Williams 'smitten with Segel'

Friday, 22 June 2012

Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are "totally in love".

The couple have only been dating for a few months, but it appears the relationship is getting serious already. They were recently seen watching a Broadway show together and sources close to the Hollywood stars insists Jason is smitten.

"[They are] are totally in love," an insider told Us Weekly. "Jason is obsessed with Michelle."

Jason has been spending increasing amounts of time with Michelle's six-year-old daughter Matilda.

The 32-year-old funnyman has formed a close bond with the little girl, much to Michelle's delight.

"He's been doing all sorts of 'dad stuff' with her, like drawing and playing music," the source added.

It has also been claimed that Jason is already "planning a future" with the 31-year-old actress.

Jason and Michelle were spotted at the Broadway production of award-winning comedy One Man, Two Guvnors on June 19. The show stars British actor James Corden, who Jason worked with on the 2010 movie Gulliver's Travels.

Jason was eager to show his support for his former co-star, and thoroughly enjoyed the performance.

"Jason loved the play," a source added to the publication. "It was definitely his sense of humour."

© Cover Media

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/michelle-williams-smitten-with-segel-16175825.html#ixzz1yX3Io7Yy
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline mouk

• Brokeback Mountain Resident

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #263 on: August 21, 2012, 12:16:31 am »
Now I guess Jason Segel is officially Brokieish.

That is, if he wasn't already, having starred in movie that also starred Paul Rudd, who starred in movies that also starred Seth Rogen. Who is Brokieish because his voice sounds vaguely like Heath's, and because he has starred in a movie with Michelle, and because he has starred in movies with Jonah Hill. Who is Brokieish because of this scene:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0MrczERAe4&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #264 on: August 21, 2012, 05:08:38 pm »
Now I guess Jason Segel is officially Brokieish.

That is, if he wasn't already, having starred in movie that also starred Paul Rudd, who starred in movies that also starred Seth Rogen. Who is Brokieish because his voice sounds vaguely like Heath's, and because he has starred in a movie with Michelle, and because he has starred in movies with Jonah Hill. Who is Brokieish because of this scene:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0MrczERAe4&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I´m just saying Why so serious?  ;D

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #265 on: February 12, 2013, 12:29:50 pm »
Here's a hyperlink of a Michelle Williams' fashion shoot article.  I don't know how to turn it into an article with pics that people can read on here.  Can someone help?  If not, just open hyperlink, and look at it manually.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/woman/fashion-beauty/michelle-williams-in-fantasy-fashion-shoot-29065877.html
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #266 on: February 22, 2013, 08:21:07 am »

Michelle Williams is Finally Growing Her Hair Out

Feb. 21, 2013, 10:05 AM EST
Entertainment Tonight.

Though Michelle Williams has now long been associated with her beloved blonde pixie cut --which she once said was a tribute to the late Heath Ledger -- the Oz the Great and Powerful actress says she's now "ready" to sport long locks again.

"I think I'm ready," she tells E! News. "It's on its way, slowly but surely."

In a memorable quote, Michelle admitted to British Elle in 2011 that Heath loved the polarizing cut. "I cut it for the one straight man who has ever liked short hair and I wear it in memorial of somebody who really loved it," she said.

But perhaps another reason she's kept her hair short for so long?

That dreaded in-between stage.

"The mid-stage is insufferable," she admits. "It's really hard on your self-esteem."

But Michelle still has a sense of humor about her buzzed-about 'do, which she's said only gay men and her girlfriends appreciate.

"I'm really happy to not have anything looming -- except my hair," Williams jokes about taking a break from acting. "I'm really working on my hair growing out."
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #267 on: March 11, 2013, 07:38:03 am »
Looks like Michelle Williams' latest movie is a big hit!

;D

'Oz' Has Magical Debut

by Ray Subers March 10, 2013

Oz The Great and Powerful was positioned as the first major blockbuster of 2013, and its opening weekend didn't disappoint.

The fantasy prequel scored an estimated $80.28 million, which is by-far the highest debut so far in 2013. Meanwhile, Dead Man Down became the latest violent R-rated movie to die a quick death.

The Top 12 earned an estimated $129.7 million, which is up seven percent from the same frame last year when John Carter was the top opener at just over $30 million.

Oz's $80.28 million from 3,912 locations is over twice as high as Identity Thief's $34.6 million, and is the strongest debut since The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey started off with $84.6 million in December. It's also the third-highest opening ever for March, and the fifth-highest ever during the pre-Summer months.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=3647&p=.htm

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #268 on: March 11, 2013, 12:29:48 pm »
I thought she was wonderful in OZ. That radiant smile, bot thin the Kansas scene and in Oz, she was just beautiful.

I could forget this was Alma for a bit, but then that smile, that one she showed Ennis when he was waiting for Jack in 1967, brung it all back.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #269 on: April 10, 2013, 10:45:29 am »
On Huff Post this morn:
~~~

Dr. Jane Greer
Marriage and Family Therapist, Author, Radio Host

Michelle Williams and Jason Segel: Can Love Conquer All?
Posted: 04/10/2013 9:36 am

Actors Michelle Williams and Jason Segel recently announced their official breakup after spending much of the last year trying to make their bi-coastal romance work. She lives in New York City with her seven-year-old daughter, Matilda, and he lives in Los Angeles. The couple cited busy schedules and irreconcilable distance as the reason for the end of their partnership. It raises the question, when is love not enough?
Many people would like to think that finding love is the answer to most problems, and -- in the name of it -- one or both people in a relationship should be willing to uproot their lives or let go of important aspects of their individual routines. Jason made numerous cross-country trips over the course of their connection. Michelle's waterfront loft in Brooklyn became his home away from home, and he could often be seen playing at a local playground with Matilda. But despite all of that, his life remained rooted in California, where his professional commitments run deep. If the reports are true, then in the end, the pull for each of them to hold onto their own lives won out over the desire to maintain their relationship. This may have surprised fans, and forces us to wonder, when is it time to make that hard call -- to call things off?
Two people can be drawn to each other and still have strong personal or professional ties that don't suit the other person. What if you're committed to a neighborhood and everything that goes along with that, wanting to give your children stability? Or what if one's person's job can be found in only one part of the country and he or she must live there, no questions asked? Or you are dealing with two different religions that initially didn't cause a problem, but as you begin to make a life together you are looking to your partner to convert to your religion and they don't want to.
When it becomes a matter of feeling that you are being asked to literally give up your identity, core values and beliefs so that the necessary change is equivalent to losing yourself, then that is the point when compromise can instead become too much of a sacrifice. And if one does give up their sense of self, then what is relinquished for love can really take a toll -- with the relationship crumbling under the pressure and resentment.
By Michelle and Jason's taking responsibility for their respective individual needs, they prevented this from happening. For them, dropping everything for love was not a viable option. And in the end, it seems that Michelle didn't expect, or even want, Jason to leave his career to further immerse himself into her family. For them, sadly, love did not conquer the obstacles they faced.
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...