Author Topic: Michelle Michelle Michelle  (Read 192180 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Michelle Michelle Michelle
« Reply #270 on: April 11, 2013, 10:42:13 am »
Wow, she reads a lot into what little she knows about their relationship.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2013, 10:47:05 am »
Wow, she reads a lot into what little she knows about their relationship.

That's true, but at the same time I found what she had to say about the difficulties of a long-distance, dual-career relationship to be very thought-provoking.

But I agree that she seems to be assuming an awful lot about Michelle and Jason.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #272 on: May 01, 2013, 02:20:19 am »
Jason, as we now know, has some substance abuse issues. I think she didn't want to go through that again, or expose Matilda to it. One totally t broken heart is enough for anyone.

Heathen

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #273 on: December 30, 2014, 08:34:50 pm »
http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/executivesuite/insight/471278/michelle-williams-sells-home-she-shared-with-heath-ledger.slideshow

US actress Michelle Williams has sold the New York home she shared with her former fiancé Heath Ledger for more than $1 million above the asking price.

Williams, 34, listed the Boerum Hill townhouse for $9.1 million ($US7.5 million) in September, six years after the Australian actor's untimely death from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs.

The home was reportedly sold for $10.7 million (US$8.8 million), around $1.5 million (US$1.3 million) above the asking price, US real estate site 6sqft reports.

Listed as "the one and only", the South Brooklyn home features six bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms and a three-car garage.

The property was sold through Nadine Adamson and Kelsey Hall of real estate firm Brown Harris Stevens.

Click through this gallery to read more about the property.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #274 on: July 13, 2016, 07:49:01 am »
Michelle are in talks to join Hugh Jackman in the greatest showman on earth playing Swedish opera singer Jenny Lind. Sounds very interesting. I would love to hear Michelle sing.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #275 on: July 13, 2016, 09:04:46 am »
Michelle are in talks to join Hugh Jackman in the greatest showman on earth playing Swedish opera singer Jenny Lind. Sounds very interesting. I would love to hear Michelle sing.

Jenny Lind and I have the same birthday. It's just me, her, Les Moonves (CEO of the CBS TV network), a guy named Chris in 7th grade and a friend named Carrie on Facebook.

And that's it! The only five people ever born on October 6 (that I've heard of).

Anyway, back on topic, that does sound like it could be interesting!

Offline Sophia

« Reply #276 on: July 13, 2016, 12:50:50 pm »
Jenny Lind and I have the same birthday. It's just me, her, Les Moonves (CEO of the CBS TV network), a guy named Chris in 7th grade and a friend named Carrie on Facebook.

And that's it! The only five people ever born on October 6 (that I've heard of).

Anyway, back on topic, that does sound like it could be interesting!

I have a lot of relatives who's birthday is in October ( even myself included) but so far no one on October 6, so you maybe right. October 6 could be your unic day!

Offline morrobay

« Reply #277 on: July 14, 2016, 08:18:07 am »

She sings in My Week With Marilyn, and I think there might be a youtube clip of her when she was in Caberet, I'll check.

This was filmed by someone in the audience.  I know it's live, but she looks like she's lip-syncing to me.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyBi3IuANiE[/youtube]
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #278 on: July 14, 2016, 07:59:43 pm »
I have a lot of relatives who's birthday is in October ( even myself included) but so far no one on October 6, so you maybe right. October 6 could be your unic day!

Yes, apparently whatever 9 months before Oct. 6 is (Jan. 6, I guess), is a day people don't often have sex.

They're probably exhausted after Christmas and New Year's.  ;D

Offline Sophia

Re: Michelle Michelle Michel
« Reply #279 on: July 15, 2016, 08:57:36 pm »
Yes, apparently whatever 9 months before Oct. 6 is (Jan. 6, I guess), is a day people don't often have sex.

They're probably exhausted after Christmas and New Year's.  ;D

:laugh: :laugh:

First weekend in January ( normally 4,5,6th of January) means mostly in Sweden, back to your basic needs. Then the cold and blizzard has hit our country. We are all trying to find a warm soft place/spot to warm our hands and feet.