Author Topic: Full screen DVD  (Read 2296 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Full screen DVD
« on: April 09, 2006, 10:22:04 pm »
Anyone get, and compare, the full screen and wide screen DVDs? I did and I was pleasantly amazed by the full screen version. It was like seeing it in the theater-everything seemed so large and "in your face". It's worth renting if you bought the wide screen version.

O0
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 10:23:38 pm by RouxB »

Heathen

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Full screen DVD
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 10:30:30 pm »
Anyone get, and compare, the full screen and wide screen DVDs? I did and I was pleasantly amazed by the full screen version. It was like seeing it in the theater-everything seemed so large and "in your face". It's worth renting if you bought the wide screen version.

O0

Thanks for the heads-up RouxB. After my first view of the wide-screen version, I've been thinking of buying the full screen when I can locate it. Hell, why not? All the money I've spent on things Brokeback since December--movie tickets, books, still photos, Western shirts--what's the price of another DVD?

;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 10:36:04 pm »
Hell, why not? All the money I've spent on things Brokeback since December--movie tickets, books, still photos, Western shirts--what's the price of another DVD?

;)

LOL, I'll probably buy it eventually too. As soon as I have more than twenty-four dollars in a coffee can. ;)

I won't be a starving student forever. Although there wasn't that much starvation before January....

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 10:41:40 pm »
Hell, why not? All the money I've spent on things Brokeback since December--movie tickets, books, still photos, Western shirts--what's the price of another DVD?

;)

LOL, I'll probably buy it eventually too. As soon as I have more than twenty-four dollars in a coffee can. ;)

I won't be a starving student forever. Although there wasn't that much starvation before January....

If I were you, I'd get the transmission on the pickup fixed first.  ;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.