Author Topic: Completed Jack and Ennis Fanfic  (Read 96259 times)

mvansand76

Re: Jack and Ennis Fanfic
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2007, 09:57:19 am »
Hi Melissa:

Ha!  Not by a long shot!!  I read and I read and I read, but I try not to start new stories 'cause I don't like that they stop so soon.... I have several Work In Progress stories that I am reading right now.... but here is not the place to recommend them, soooo,  maybe I will see you in the chat room some time and we can swap recs?   :)

Jane

Yeah just realised I am never in the chat room, have only been there once or twice! Hopefully I will be able to log in tonight after coming back from seeing Brokeback Mountain, the play in Amsterdam! I am so excited!

Offline happyday9

• Don't Say Much
Re: Completed Jack and Ennis Fanfic
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2009, 11:05:01 pm »
This is my first time in this forum. And I saw this thread so here I am. Seems like some of you guys rec some fanfics to a newbie like me. Well thanks a lot. The effort surely appreciated. I will start reading the fanfic called "Whispering" rec by welliwont.

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2009, 12:28:55 am »
This is my first time in this forum. And I saw this thread so here I am. Seems like some of you guys rec some fanfics to a newbie like me. Well thanks a lot. The effort surely appreciated. I will start reading the fanfic called "Whispering" rec by welliwont.
welcome!
I´m very happy for you - you have much to look forward to. There are a LOT of great stories out there. Any questions you might have, feel free to ask them!

Offline happyday9

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2009, 10:12:37 pm »
welcome!
I´m very happy for you - you have much to look forward to. There are a LOT of great stories out there. Any questions you might have, feel free to ask them!

Hello Buffymon ,

Well thank you. I seen your number of post and wow you posted a lot, more than one thousand posts or something. And look at me, my "number of post" is just 2. Guess I'm a newbie for sure. Anyway, thanks Buffymon. I saw other posters rec some fanfics of Ennis and Jack. Thanks to other posters who rec the fanfics. if I have some time I might a took at them.

retropian

« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2009, 12:50:03 am »
Some good recommendations here. Many of these are among my favorite stories, so I'm hoping the ones i haven't read are equally good.