Our BetterMost Community > BetterMost People

Gay Outlaws Andrew & James - A True Love Story

<< < (2/7) > >>

Kerry:

--- Quote from: Snavel on March 09, 2008, 08:22:42 am ---Thanks for posting this, Kerry, this would make an awesome novel, don't you think?

--- End quote ---

It certainly would make an excellent novel, Mel.

Now, who do I know with the talent to write it? Hmmm, let me think. Oh, I know who! It's you, Mel! What about it?!  :D

mvansand76:

--- Quote from: Kerry on March 09, 2008, 08:30:38 am ---It certainly would make an excellent novel, Mel.

Now, who do I know with the talent to write it? Hmmm, let me think. Oh, I know who! It's you, Mel! What about it?!  :D

--- End quote ---

*blushing smiley*

This is just the kind of project that I would looooove to take on, it's so fascinating. But then, I would have to move to Australia!  :D

Kerry:

--- Quote from: Snavel on March 09, 2008, 08:43:22 am ---*blushing smiley*

This is just the kind of project that I would looooove to take on, it's so fascinating. But then, I would have to move to Australia!  :D

--- End quote ---

You could do all your research on the Internet, Mel. Be careful when doing so, however, because the descendants of the policeman allegedly shot by Captain Moonlite are still around and they're a bitter, twisted lot, who resent his fame and notoriety. I know of one website they administer that defames Captain Moonlite terribly and calls him a "recidivist" criminal. If that was the case, why was he released from prison three years early, "for good behaviour," I ask? I personally think it is a beautiful, tragic love story, in the great tradition of Romeo & Juliet and Jack & Ennis. That book (or screenplay?) is crying out to be written, Mel!  :D

mvansand76:

--- Quote from: Kerry on March 09, 2008, 05:39:27 pm ---You could do all your research on the Internet, Mel. Be careful when doing so, however, because the descendants of the policeman allegedly shot by Captain Moonlite are still around and they're a bitter, twisted lot, who resent his fame and notoriety. I know of one website they administer that defames Captain Moonlite terribly and calls him a "recidivist" criminal. If that was the case, why was he released from prison three years early, "for good behaviour," I ask? I personally think it is a beautiful. tragic love story, in the great tradition of Romeo & Juliet and Jack & Ennis. That book (or screenplay?) is crying out to be written, Mel!  :D

--- End quote ---

Did you know there is a fanfic story out there "Storm of Shadows" by Neuontz that has J&E in this type of outlaw situation?

mvansand76:
Here is the thread about that story...

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,11966.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version