Author Topic: The Shrine (AKA Pictures From Home)  (Read 101977 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: The Shrine (AKA Pictures From Home)
« Reply #180 on: July 12, 2012, 08:17:16 am »
Just moved into a new apartment and the storage spsce in the garage is large enough to accommodate the billboard!  Yayyy :D

Congrats on your move, and having the space for the Billboard!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline dontinterrupt

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2015, 05:56:39 pm »
I'm working on getting all my fan fiction in order... I swear.  :o  :D

Wow! Do you by any chance have anything by 271horses? (I'm particularly after "widower for one year")

Offline milomorris

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • No crybabies
« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2015, 07:27:30 pm »
Wow! Do you by any chance have anything by 271horses? (I'm particularly after "widower for one year")

AJ (271horses) never finished Widower...and I really wished he had. I have most of it. I thought I had all of chapter 5, but it looks like I missed the last bit of it. I don't recall if he ended with that chapter, or got through chapter 6.

What I do have complete is Roots. Which, IMO, stands apart from all the other BBM fanfiction I've read. Roots is epic in scope, and tells the story of Rich and Earl. Let me know how, and I'll get it to you.
  The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.