Author Topic: A&E 'Wedding Wars' Dec 11 through Dec 17  (Read 6765 times)

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
Re: A&E 'Wedding Wars' Dec 11
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 07:24:05 pm »
FYI....

Just in case anyone did miss it, you will have other chances to watch. A&E will be airing "Wedding Wars" again on:

Tuesday December 12 at 1:00 am
Friday December 15 at 8:00 am
Friday December 15 at 2:00 pm
Saturday December 16 at 10:00 pm
Sunday December 17 at 2:00 am
Sunday December 17 at 12:00 pm

(Eastern Time)

I wanted to watch it but I was playing in a concert and forgot to record it. Thanks for this, David! ;D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 10:46:12 pm »
I wanted to watch it but I was playing in a concert and forgot to record it. Thanks for this, David! ;D

You're welcome!  :)

I found those over on the IMDb website, so you may want to consult your TV Guide just to make sure they are correct. I believe those times and dates are in EST. Again, you should probably consult your TV Guide to make sure.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Flashframe777

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • autumn auteur
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2006, 11:55:11 am »
Thanks for the heads up on Wedding Wars. 

I'm in Texas this month - thought I might as well stay for the holidays with family.  Hey, Dellaluvia, I must be somewhere near you this month. 

Heading up to NYC (Soho - I believe)  at the end of the month for three months.  We're going to make my movie!  Okay, well, just a 106 minute documentary I wrote and will co-direct, shot on 24P (but transferred to 35mm print)...but at least we're over the financing hump. It's either going to be fabulous - or absolute crap.  I've tried my best to work in so many references to BBM as I could, but the subject matter is so not BBM.  But I did find a great quote on Wikipedia that I am going to use in the opening credits - "Gay Cowboys are the new Penguins."

I digress....

Earlier this year back in Los Angeles, I was restaurant hopping with some gay Industry buds of mine, and my director/producer partner sees John Stamos at a table mostly of men, most of them gay.  He goes over to someone he knows and says hello, and is then introduced to John.    I thought it was kind of odd that John was hanging out being all cozy with the gay crowd - kinda like the time Fred Savage spent a month or so slumming at the Abbey in West Hollywood.  Now I guess I know why - research for Wedding Wars? 

Oh well, it was exciting to have him on the team for a little while.
"yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 07:47:54 pm »
Thanks for the heads up on Wedding Wars. 

I'm in Texas this month - thought I might as well stay for the holidays with family.  Hey, Dellaluvia, I must be somewhere near you this month.

Happy holidays flash!!!

Where in Texas are you going to be? 

Heading up to NYC (Soho - I believe)  at the end of the month for three months.  We're going to make my movie!  Okay, well, just a 106 minute documentary I wrote and will co-direct, shot on 24P (but transferred to 35mm print)...but at least we're over the financing hump. It's either going to be fabulous - or absolute crap.  I've tried my best to work in so many references to BBM as I could, but the subject matter is so not BBM.  But I did find a great quote on Wikipedia that I am going to use in the opening credits - "Gay Cowboys are the new Penguins."

I digress...

Sounds very interesting...

I thought it was kind of odd that John was hanging out being all cozy with the gay crowd - kinda like the time Fred Savage spent a month or so slumming at the Abbey in West Hollywood.  Now I guess I know why - research for Wedding Wars? 

Oh well, it was exciting to have him on the team for a little while.

Pscyh!!  Things are not always what they seem...especially in Hollywood.

Offline Flashframe777

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • autumn auteur
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2006, 09:26:53 pm »
Hey Dellaluvia, near Corpus Christi...way south.  If Bill Clinton could brave it here (like he did last week), then so can I.  Lol.

Oh yeah, I might have to change that Wikipedia reference to something like "Dancing Penguins are the new Gay Cowboys."  Gotta stay up to date.
"yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2006, 10:03:36 pm »
Hey Dellaluvia, near Corpus Christi...way south.  If Bill Clinton could brave it here (like he did last week), then so can I.  Lol.

Corpus is...nice.  8)  And waaaaaaay south of Dallas.  At least the weather will very likely be nice and warm.

Well, heck, what's better than spending Christmas in a town called 'Body of Christ'?   O0 O0

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: A&E 'Wedding Wars' Dec 11 through Dec 17
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2006, 06:18:25 am »

Heading up to NYC (Soho - I believe)  at the end of the month for three months.  We're going to make my movie!  Okay, well, just a 106 minute documentary I wrote and will co-direct

Scott, that is so great!!  Hooray!   :)  Keep usposted on that.

There are some wonderful Brokies in NYC - newtearsday, Meryl, jmmgallagher, Juan, amd more.