Author Topic: Jess & Roland's not-so-Cool-Room EXPOSED!!!  (Read 104229 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Don't feel like ya need ta disown me. I only bought one a Shania's albums. Don't have a Buck Owen (died this week I believe?) and can't even name ya any a the other more recent C&W fellers - but then I don't listen ta much a anythin that's been released since 1990 (exeptin the  brokeback mountain soundtrack, a course)
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

LOL!! I like Shania ok as long as I don't have to watch her videos...but you know I don't like ANYBODYS videos....don't like going to concerts...just want to hear them on the radio or whatever...ruins the whole thing for me to see a video.

I am just teasing you about Reba...but she is a great lady...(or at least her public face is great)

HEY...you went and edited some of your entries!! don't think I didn't notice!! LOL!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
HEY...you went and edited some of your entries!! don't think I didn't notice!! LOL!!

Yea well - about 2 pages ago, I though I'd rename mine & you'd rename yours ta get rid a the 'private' thingie but now I've gone and added ta the title - and not a whisper from you!  :(
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

Yea well - about 2 pages ago, I though I'd rename mine & you'd rename yours ta get rid a the 'private' thingie but now I've gone and added ta the title - and not a whisper from you!  :(

I don't know how to change the title!! let me go look...

but hey I LOVE the EXPOSED the best...I was a little confused about the cafeine part until you said that about being up for 23 hours!! LOL!!

injest

so changing the title on the main page doesn't change it on individual posts!!

injest

actually the Jess & Roland's not-so-Cool Room really tickles me....I don't know what Don is gonna think of that!!

I know one thing he is gonna say "Who the HELL is Roland?? that is a new one!!"

LOL!!

not so cool!! that is funny!! :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 02:39:39 am by injest »

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
Well that just takes the cake!

Here I am writtin on my brother's typewriter, where I can hardly read the letters, and the program is set up fer french typin, instead a english, and whereas I usually do tons a typos (in chat) I'm doin a fine job a not only typin english, but Ennis english - and postin about 5 words ta every word yer postin, and ya hadn't figured out that was wired!!!!!

Yer slippin, girlie!

Oops This is the quote I intended!

I don't know how to change the title!! let me go look...

but hey I LOVE the EXPOSED the best...I was a little confused about the cafeine part until you said that about being up for 23 hours!! LOL!!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 02:43:32 am by Sheriff Roland »

injest

Well that just takes the cake!

Here I am writtin on my brother's typewriter, where I can hardly read the letters, and the program is set up fer french typin, instead a english, and whereas I usually do tons a typos (in chat) I'm doin a fine job a not only typin english, but Ennis english - and postin about 5 words ta every word yer postin, and ya hadn't figured out that was wired!!!!!

Yer slippin, girlie!

ROTF...

well it is hard to tell the difference, Roboy!!  ;D

admitting you like Shania is one thing...but you quoting yourself kinda seals it...

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
so changing the title on the main page doesn't change it on individual posts!!

Nope! - however, if ya save it (copy)(Ctrl and C) ya can easy post it (paste) (Ctrl and V) after you've pressed modify on the post for which ya wanna make changes

injest

good lort that is gonna take a minute or two huh? we couldn't just put a note at the front to ignore the Private thing??  :P