Author Topic: CT @ IMDb is at 934 posts  (Read 13719 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: CT @ IMDb is at 934 posts
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 07:10:35 pm »
ROFL me neither Chris... sounds like the place for us !
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 07:11:49 pm »
ROFL me neither Chris... sounds like the place for us !

ROFL.....ain't that the truth...

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2006, 07:13:09 pm »
we mostly talk about the other mandy's sex life..rofl jk it's just a fun chat me, rt, mandy, nicole, leslie, and juan have every night.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2006, 07:14:29 pm »
Oh......kinda like you know where.....gotcha!

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2006, 07:19:27 pm »
LOL for a minute I didn't see the other before that mandy and I was like wait a minute... how do you know about all that? ROFL  :o
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

vkm91941

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2006, 07:55:58 pm »
Copy and paste from there just now:

Board: Pierre Tremblay   
View: thread | flat | inline | nest   
MY WORK IS ALMOST FINISHED   
  by - foxinator4 3 hours ago (Tue Apr 11 2006 12:40:01 )   
Ignore this User | Report Abuse   
FOXINATOR AND HIS PHANTOM CREW HAVE STRUCK AGAIN.OUR REPORT ABUSE WAR IS SLOWLY OVER.WE CAN NOT CLAIM THAT WE HAVE HAD ALL OF THE POST DELETED..BUT WE HAVE HAD A GOOD AMOUNT..THIS TREMBLAY BOARD SHOULD BE IN DUST BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK. GOOD JOB CREW...NOW OUR NEXT TARGET IS THE BROKEBACK BOARD..WHICH HAS BEEN A SUCCESS SO FAR ..THE POST KEEP GETTING DELETED AND THE SLUT VKM9191 IS STARTING TO BREAK DOWN..DIDNT SHE ABANDON PIERRE TREMBLAY..ONCE WE DESTROY BROKEBACK SHE WILL LEAV THEIR 2..HER AND HER QUEER OF A SON.

HAHAHAHA WE CAN NOT BEE STOPPED

Ahh well insulting me didn't get the rise he was looking for so now he attacks my child in the hope that he will hurt me and I will respond.  Well attack my kid, >:( yes you hurt me but I'm not going to give the little creep the satisfaction of a reply.

I just copied everything including his url and his recent recruiting and reporting posts from the Star Wars board and sent it all to Admin.  Then I post a cautionary warning on the BBM board.  The more of us who go there and warn them  about what happend to us the better.  8)

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2006, 07:56:11 pm »
Now now...We all knew the tremblay board wasn't long for this world...let's not have a morbid "death watch".

This place is great, let's focus on that!
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2006, 08:37:47 pm »
The odd thing is, while I've gone back to posting on TOB because I miss the discussions about the movie, the posts are not as satisfying as they were in January and February. It's as though the DVD only watchers don't have the same passion (among other attributes) as those that saw it on the big screen in the early days. And also, I guess, I've heard the same inane questions asked a billion times. I so miss the beauty and the wonder of the "remarkable threads". I miss that old time on the mountain...

Heathen

vkm91941

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2006, 11:10:46 pm »
Foxinator-5 is now posting apologies, and saying he/she wants it all to stop!  That the orignal fox is out of control...gotta give em credit for imagination.

Apology   
  by - foxinator5-1 17 minutes ago (Tue Apr 11 2006 19:49:28)  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, everyone. After going through and deleting these threads, I couldn't help but read what some of them had to say. I was really touched by your words, and seeing as I am still just a child, my initial reaction was to respond with anger.

I saw Brokeback Mountain in the theatres a month or so ago, I just had to see what the hype was about. And I completely related to the film. It took me a while to realize why this film made me so angry. I've been thinking about this in private for a while and the more I do, the more I just feel terrible for what I've done.

I can not believe all the time and energy I put into hurting you, when I should've used that time to reflect upon myself. The depression that set in from spending so many days alone, on the computer, with my cyber-friends was taking its toll. I couldn't tell anyone what I was really feeling, that is, the fact that I am attracted to men. I could never tell anyone though, until now.

It's hard to come to terms with at such a young age, but reading the posts I was so ignorantly deleting helped me realize that.

So I apologize to all of you. Please don't tell any of my friends that I did this, and I apologize on their behalf as well as they probably won't stop deleting threads. You were right, we were all just immature losers with nothing better to do. But I'm a changed person now. And I thank you for that, even after all the hateful things I said and did.

Peace,
The Foxinator 

:) ;) ;D :D >:( :( :o ??? ::)  and this one 8) :P :-X :-\ :-* :'( :laugh: O0

by - foxinator5-1 51 seconds ago (Tue Apr 11 2006 20:02:19)  Ignore this User
| Report Abuse   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to beat us at our own game, you can find us hanging out at the Star
Wars board. I'll even give you the link:

http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000071/threads/

I'm just so ashamed. We were all just so bored with Star Wars and pretending we
were super-heroes. I now know better, I will get back to what life is really
about: light sabers and buckets of ice cream.

They're going to hate me for this =( But I just want it all to stop!

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2006, 11:14:50 pm »
That's very odd, Vic. He goes from being semi-illiterate to using proper grammar and such. I wonder if it's more than one person on a single user's name.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.