Author Topic: Cold Case: Forever Blue  (Read 64248 times)

mvansand76

Re: Cold Case Forever Blue: Brokeback all over again?
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2007, 04:50:17 pm »
HELP!! I've entered the code and pressed download (it was a 45 second download) and its just a Megaupload front page still. I've no idea what I've downloaded or where its gone, or how to get to the actual episode to download it. I've not downloaded the DivX stuff yet. I'm confused!! ??? ??? ???

The 45 seconds is the waiting time for the download to load, after that it will say PRESS HERE TO DOWNLOAD and if you do that you will get the familiar pop-up asking you if you want to open or save the file. You should then save the file on your desktop or anywhere else. Let me know if it worked!

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2007, 05:38:13 pm »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Woooeeeeeee!!!!!!!

My first video download, and it worked!! This is SO exciting!!!

I'm just about to settle down to watch with some vegetable soup, goats cheese pizza and a nice glass of wine...ahhhhh!!!

Melissa...mwah, mwah, mwah  :-*
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline saucycobblers

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 06:29:26 pm »
Ooooo, that was excellent!!  :'( :'( :'(

Great playing from both lead actors, but the guy who played Coop - brilliant - and that scene in the church with his dad... :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007, 02:25:40 am »
... and that scene in the church with his dad... :'( :'( :'( :'(

no kidding. hits close to home for me.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

mvansand76

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2007, 06:07:11 am »
Ooooo, that was excellent!!  :'( :'( :'(

Great playing from both lead actors, but the guy who played Coop - brilliant - and that scene in the church with his dad... :'( :'( :'( :'(

"Don't look at me like that, pop, ....please..."

It's so beautiful how he stands up to his dad here, not looking away, not telling any lies: "Do you really want to talk about this?" That look on his face just broke my heart. So powerful, isn't it?

Offline saucycobblers

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 08:53:22 am »
That look on his face just broke my heart. So powerful, isn't it?

I could watch this guy's face all day - amazingly expressive eyes and so much going on behind them.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 09:24:07 am »
bumping this to find it once I have my connection fixed on the laptop and can downlaod happily away...

i wonder if this place also has amazing race episodes?? its like f aile sharing with friends thing then? rtaher than youtube where you can search?

The thing that annoys me abot you tube is you can only like have 10mins max in one video, yes?

(saucy - I havn't  downloaded either as my computer i use at the moat home is rubbish - so I'm a total technophobe in that way too!)
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

mvansand76

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 10:07:10 am »
I could watch this guy's face all day - amazingly expressive eyes and so much going on behind them.

You bet! I think we will be hearing a lot more from him. I was mesmerised by his face too, he is not classicly good-looking, but there is something he does with his face that is just very intriguing.

SPOILERS-----------------------------------------

The scene where he has to go through different emotions is the scene where he gets caught in the kitchen with Jimmy's wife and the guy asks him how long has this been going on and you can see this expression on his face and you know that he is not gonna lie about him and Jimmy and then the guy asks Does Jimmy know? and he realises he doesn't know and his expression changes in an instant. Wonderful acting.

Don't you think it was striking in this scene that his dad was all upset (euphemism) about him being gay and not about him having a love affair with a married man?

midwest-girl

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2007, 12:00:59 pm »
"Don't look at me like that, pop, ....please..."

It's so beautiful how he stands up to his dad here, not looking away, not telling any lies: "Do you really want to talk about this?" That look on his face just broke my heart. So powerful, isn't it?

That church scene w/ his dad just broke my heart.  I was so proud of him.  Standing up for himself, standing up for Jimmy, not backing down.  I just wanted to hug him.  Amazing bit of acting, right there.

mvansand76

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 12:09:54 pm »
That church scene w/ his dad just broke my heart.  I was so proud of him.  Standing up for himself, standing up for Jimmy, not backing down.  I just wanted to hug him.  Amazing bit of acting, right there.

Yeah, I was really affected by this scene, because it shows you once again how strong Coop is, both mentally and physically, like his dad said he came out with his fists clenched.

So I am wondering about something: was that scene with his dad right after the christening? I guess it is, but that means that at the Christening Jimmy and Coop already had the talk where they, at least I think, decided to give it a go?