Author Topic: Baby Ramona Sarsgaard (Jake's niece). A picture!  (Read 5521 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Baby Ramona Sarsgaard (Jake's niece). A picture!
« on: January 23, 2007, 10:43:53 am »
I just saw this on People Online. If it was already posted, please pm to have it deleted.

Who do you think she looks like? I think she looks a little like her mother or maybe her uncle. ;D

« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 03:28:13 pm by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Baby Ramona Sarsgaard. A picture!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 10:50:39 am »
Ah, cute!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 11:36:30 am »
Awwwwwwwwww.  Now that's one good-looking baby.  I didn't expect any less with all those genes working for her, though.

I love to see how over-the-moon Maggie and Peter look.  It does my heart good.  So often having your first newborn is just plain hard.  A nice young couple in my neighborhood just had a little girl on December 19th (cool birthday, eh?) and it's been one trial after another.  She has acid reflux badly, so feeding her and keeping her comfortable has been a real test for them.  She only sleeps for about 1 1/2 hours at a stretch.  All the time.   :-\

It's really nice to see a young couple thoroughly enjoying the whole experience.  My neighbors are lovely, too, and are thrilled to have her, but they're really struggling right now.
No more beans!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 11:59:38 am »
I just saw this on People Online. If it was already posted, please pm to have it deleted.

Who do you think she looks like? I think she looks a little like her mother or maybe her uncle. ;D

My God, they look like any ... normal ... new parents!  Mommy Maggie looks as cute as a bug!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

moremojo

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 12:22:51 pm »
I think she looks most like her mother.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Baby Ramona Sarsgaard (Jake's niece). A picture!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 04:23:03 pm »
I can see her Daddy in her face, that blank look...
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 10:34:28 pm »
Truman!

That is one purty baby-looks like her pops to me but she'll end up with the Gyllenhaal looks when she's older I predict (based on absolutely nothing  ::) )

O0

Heathen

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2007, 03:40:21 am »
This Maggie quote from Star-pulse a few months ago (before Ramona's birth)...they always seemed really close to me, this confirms it.

Maggie & Jake Gyllenhaal Lean on Each Other

Maggie Gyllenhaal has denied reports she experiences sibling rivalry with her brother Jake, insisting she seeks out his advice when she has a problem. Maggie, who is expecting her first child with actor Peter Sarsgaard, often compares notes with her brother, and the meeting of minds has helped her sort through difficult issues dating back to her childhood.

She explains, "As you get older you start to look at things that are 'broken' about your parents. Everybody's parents have those things - it's nice to have someone else to ask, 'Am I crazy?' Or, 'Was this crazy?'  Jake is very good at figuring that stuff out!"

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/08/15/maggie_aamp_jake_gyllenhaal_lean_on_each/

and this last week on the Paparazzi harassing her while she was in labor and them all after they brought the baby home...cretins with camera's  >:(

01/17/07
09:18:53, Categories: Celebrity News 

Paparazzi Have Gone Too Far, Says Maggie Gyllenhaal

Maggie Gyllenhaal insists her life has changed dramatically since the paparazzi became obsessed with her when she was pregnant last year. The star says the intense media attention has forced her and fiancé Peter Saarsgard to alter their low-key lifestyle.

She explains, "I used to be left alone, but with my pregnancy it changed, with something about the climate of the world and all the tabloid magazines it's changed, and also with (daughter) Ramona being born it changed. And I have to say, I was horrified by the way the paparazzi dealt with us when she was born.

"When I was in transition labor going to the hospital, there were 30 photographers outside of our house. We had a reporter buzz our buzzer over and over again for an hour when she was five days old. They called the fire department, twice, to try to get us out of our building. It's just outrageous." (This news article provided by World Entertainment News Network)

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/01/17/paparazzi_have_gone_too_far_says_maggie_/

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2007, 04:49:15 am »
"When I was in transition labor going to the hospital, there were 30 photographers outside of our house. We had a reporter buzz our buzzer over and over again for an hour when she was five days old. They called the fire department, twice, to try to get us out of our building. It's just outrageous." (This news article provided by World Entertainment News Network)

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/01/17/paparazzi_have_gone_too_far_says_maggie_/

That is really terrible. They want a piture, yes, but c'mon why do that to a new mother and child?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 12:07:48 am »
And lemme tell ya something about transition labor - that's when you go from 2-3 centimeters dilated to 6-8 - the labor pains are at their most, by far, intense.  Mine at that stage were so much so, in fact, that I was dry-heaving.  The nurse had to bring a bucket.  Sorry to be gross, but it's unimaginable.  Someone once asked Carol Burnett what labor pains felt like.  She said "Take your bottom lip and pull it over your head."  Yep.  That's about it.  (Me, I felt like I was being hari-karied in my back.  With swords.)

No more beans!