Author Topic: Green Eyes  (Read 15566 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: Green Eyes
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 04:38:15 am »
hi Neuntz,

Not true that no one is reading or commenting here.  Welcome to Bettermost!  I hope you find some folks to connect with and stick around. I read Green Eyes and have to hand it to you for the slick sexy dialogue, and I agree with those who said

"What a ride!"
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 03:03:57 pm »

Oh my god.  I am so glad to see you came and left some messages about your fans at bettermost.
I will never forget your great fic.  It is still one of my all time favs.  I wish I had it saved.  I tried to save it, but at the time i was so lame on the computer, it didnt work...I would like to reread it again...it was truly inspired/
              If you ever have the desire to come and start a new story, or restart the old one.  Know that we would dearly love to go on that ride again with you.                                                 janice

Beautiful mind

Offline neuontz

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 03:57:01 pm »
I tried to save it, but at the time i was so lame on the computer, it didnt work...I would like to reread it again...it was truly inspired/

Hey Janice:

First, thanks for all the nice things you wrote about GE. I'm quite humbled.  :)

Secondly, if you'd like to re-read GE, lemme know your lj username, and I'll add you to the access list. PM me if you're more comfortable doing that, or here, or wherever.  :D
Every year, everything I have ever learned in my lifetime leads back to this: the fires and the black river of loss, whose other side is salvation, whose meaning none of us will ever know.        -Mary Oliver, "In Blackwater Woods"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2007, 09:13:12 pm »

I will send you a pm. and of course I would love to read it again.  I love it.

Beautiful mind

Offline fierytopazgirl

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2008, 11:20:21 am »
Is this story locked?  Can I read it?  *prays fervently*  Can somebody post the link?  I'm really anxious to read this one!  Thanx everybody!!!!!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2008, 02:05:15 am »
Is this story locked?  Can I read it?  *prays fervently*  Can somebody post the link?  I'm really anxious to read this one!  Thanx everybody!!!!!

You might want to contact neuontz at livejournal.com. I don't know if the story is still available.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2008, 10:26:51 am »

You have to get the linc from her.  Via live journal.

Beautiful mind

Offline fierytopazgirl

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2008, 10:34:18 am »
It looks like the journal under that name is totally empty so does that mean the story was deleted?  OMG I hope not!!!!   :'(  

Is there some way I can PM her?  Thanx for helping me everyone!  *hugs*

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2008, 10:36:07 am »

Yes I do believe she has deleted that journal.  She was getting some hate mail.   I had gotten the script from her
at one time, but I lost it when my old computer crashed..  sorry

Beautiful mind

Offline fierytopazgirl

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2008, 10:40:21 am »
She was getting hate mail???? Just for writing a story????  How f*cked up is that?!!!?  I totally dont understand why people cant just choose to not read something if they dont like it!!!!!   >:(

Well thanx so much for letting me know, ifyoucantfixit, and hopefully somebody will still have the story that they can share it with me cuz it sounds rockin good!   :)   :)   :)