Author Topic: Short Tracks BBM  (Read 3025 times)

Offline Juliette59

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • "I wish i knew how to quit you" - Jack Twist
Short Tracks BBM
« on: February 26, 2007, 09:26:08 am »
I have send an E mail to Brokeback Mountain Radio, but did not get a reply, Please help me out !!!
The short tracks by Gustavo Santaolalla called Horse Love, Jack's Closet, You are Late etc. are they on an album, can I download them??
Juliette59

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Short Tracks BBM
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 09:34:15 am »
Eric,

Can you help Juliette?

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 01:43:38 pm »
Hi Juliette,

The tracks you mention were not included on the commercial soundtrack.  Although they shoulda been!  >:(  They were however available on the 'musical score CD' that was produced last year for consideration for the Awards.  Generally these CD's were not available to the public.  Even more  >:(  >:(  >:(

There were a few places around the Internet where you could download the score.  Unfortunately I've been told those have been removed.  Try doing a search.  You never know.  And as always, you can always hear them here on BBM Radio.  :)

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 12:53:53 am »
I sent a reply I believe in e-mail about this before - make sure to check your spam folder just in case.  All of the tracks are available for download for premium members here (those that make a contribution in any amount to help keep BetterMost going) as part of BBM Radio Premium.  The Paypal link is on your right.  It will get you access to higher quality songs in MP3 format as well, and helps keep us running month after month.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming