Author Topic: BBM Radio Statistics: Jan ‘07  (Read 7750 times)

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: BBM Radio Statistics: Jan ‘07
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 08:58:54 am »
Great stats Eric! Love it! Philip that's crazy work! WOW! Who would have guessed how tricky it is to find the right songs and what to avoid!  :o Amazing where the listeners are from. What is meant by 'streams'? Is that 29 people for Belgium?

So all these listeners don't necessarily know the BM site? I'm a bit clueless like David, about how all this works..

I'm part of the mainstream I guess, as I have 7 out of 10 (11) of the Top Ten Highest Rated Tracks (and one from the Top Ten Lowest Rated Tracks   :o ) on my 'wishlist'..

I'll continue voting! Thank you for all the work guys!

j. U. d. E.
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: BBM Radio Statistics: Jan ‘07
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 02:23:41 pm »
Howdy,

I also want to add in that I montior the station closely on a daily basis.  In addition to the votes, I can also see which songs seem to have the most listeners drop off from listening to the station while they're playing.  And vice versa too, which songs have no listeners drop off.  Which songs are on people's wish lists.  Which songs have people clicked the 'buy' button, etc. etc. 

All of this information is taken into consideration when programming the station.  Big Brother Programmer is watching.  ;)  :D  :D  :D

I'd also like to add that I would welcome and appreciate written feedback in the form of PM's regarding the station.  If there is a song you CAN'T STAND or don't think it fits for BBM Radio, PLEASE PM ME with your thoughts.  Same goes if you really like a song too.  This is all very important, and your feedback is extremely valued and appreciated.  Case in point was the Gabriel & Dresden Remix of the Wings.  Notice that is not playing on the station anymore.  ;)