Author Topic: Best Friends Forever  (Read 72128 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Best Friends Forever
« on: February 02, 2007, 04:22:16 am »
http://sienata.livejournal.com/16850.html

I am having a great time with AU!AU E&J-as-high-school-friends-becoming-more by Sienata. It is funny and fun and happy, not to mention hot as helll. Give a try, tell me what you think...

O0

Heathen

Offline Bigheart

Re: Best Friends Forever
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 06:00:34 am »
me too, Roux!!

**SPOILERS**

I LOVE this story! And yes, I love her humour and dialogue and her fun sexy way of writing! Jeeeez yeah! It's often HOT AS HELL!

I loved  Ennis in the last chapter for standing up to his parents and for telling them how sure and serious he is about Jack.  Glad his father is being reasonably supportive of Ennis and told him he loves him :) His mother just totally rocks!
And God! He'd better gag Jack from now on!!  ;D Cause I can't imagine them doing absolutely nothing for 4 months!
I'm longing for some HOT KISSES!  ::)

;D

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 10:59:47 am »
LOVE LOVE LOVE BFF!!!!!!

Ok, sorry, I just really love this story  ;)

Sienna has an amazing way of making even the most angsty situations fun and lighthearted, you always know that in the end the boys will get their shit together. She is also the MASTER of sexual tension.

If you like this story, you all should check out Boys of Blue Ridge and Boys in Love. Both are RPS, but very good. I actually like them better than BFF (especially Boys of Blue Ridge)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 11:10:13 am »
Yep Mandy, I've been told many many times to get started on Boys of Blue Ridge, just like LMTyD!!  :P

What do you think of her latest AU!AU? That was inspired by your stories and Going Home  :) I can't remember what it's called now.

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 06:34:51 pm »
Yep Mandy, I've been told many many times to get started on Boys of Blue Ridge, just like LMTyD!!  :P

What do you think of her latest AU!AU? That was inspired by your stories and Going Home  :) I can't remember what it's called now.

Definitely start BOBR, get on that missy  :P  ;)

I actually haven't gotten a chance to start it yet, I just got home last night and so much has updated that it's overwhelming, I've only gotten to read TWaTT and Serenity Falls and her 3 chapters of BFF that updated while I was away. I've started reading all of the dMR/Jacob chapters I've missed too... so I'm going to read Sienna's new one tonight. I'm so flattered that she was inspired by my story though!  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 09:19:00 pm »
The tension she is creating in this story is just out of this world! I have had some reallllyyy late nights this week reading. BFF has had me peeking ahead to find out what is gonna happen because I just couldn't stand the suspense! What a crack-up in happy-go-lucky story and a testament to her story telling skills.

I lovelovelove this Ennis-so not the typical "Ennis" treatment that tends to drive me crazier. And horny, sweet, cranky, demanding Jack-could it be any better?!

I started Boys In Love last night but before I got very far 1:30am and my cats told me to get my ass to bed.

O0

Heathen

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 11:01:55 pm »
This really is a good story!  I'm back in my usual situation of waiting patiently for updates at this point.  And, RouxB, I agree this Ennis is very, very different (and Jack is too in many ways). 
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

mvansand76

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 01:14:18 pm »
I had never heard of this author (probably because her first stories are RPS and I don't read RPS) but I read the first few chapters last night and I had to really get used to the subject matter, but I really like her characterisation and the way they come together is very well-written (I loved the part at the bleachers with the teenage girls talking about Jack and Ennis listening... LOL) and believable. Very interesting.

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 02:07:37 pm »
RouxB,

thanks for posting the link. I have been reading for the best part of yesterday. I love it!

This really is a good story!  I'm back in my usual situation of waiting patiently for updates at this point. 

yep, me too. Although, i don't know about patiently  ;D

Does the author have a posting 'schedule'?

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 03:01:49 pm »

I actually like them better than BFF (especially Boys of Blue Ridge)

I just can't begin to tell you how much I absolutely love Best Friends Forever.  I am 100% entranced by it, sorry Mandy, but I like this one the best of the three, but that's just me.

This really is a good story!  I'm back in my usual situation of waiting patiently for updates at this point.  And, RouxB, I agree this Ennis is very, very different (and Jack is too in many ways). 

I tried to make it a policy not to recommend any stories that are still WIP, and I told Amanda about BFF with a suggestion to wait till it is complete before starting it, but I guess you didn't listen, did you Amanda, hunh?   ::).  Amanda, I don't see how you can have any patience whatsoever over waiting for updates, I really don't.  The wait is excruciating for me.!   :-\

I would have to say that this is my all-time favourite story (right now, heheheh!)
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."