Our BetterMost Community > The Polling Place

Do You Have Any Plans For Valentine's Day?

<< < (2/22) > >>

David In Indy:

--- Quote from: Front-Ranger on February 11, 2007, 10:18:01 am ---If I ever get off this forum, I'm going to go outside and start filling up my hot tub. I finally found it buried under a mountain of snow. I'd like to spend Valentine's Day hottubbing with my sweethearts--my daughter and son!

--- End quote ---

I LOVE that! That's one of the sweetest things I have ever heard! What a wonderful way to spend Valentine's Day!

Arad-3:
Valentines Day for me has always been about a romantic dinner. Even if it's with myself! :laugh:

David In Indy:

--- Quote from: Arad-3 on February 12, 2007, 02:18:01 am ---Valentines Day for me has always been about a romantic dinner. Even if it's with myself! :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Well, I hope this year you have plans to spend Valentine's Day with a special person!  :D

Lynne:
I'm just contrary tonight...picked 'Other'...I can't remember ever really liking Valentine's Day.  Even when in GOOD relationships, it always seemed like such a 'pressure' sort of event.  I have Maurice here, unwatched, waiting for me.  Maybe I'll spend the evening with him.  Feel free to put me on Ignore if I'm bumming you out.  ;) ::)

David In Indy:

--- Quote from: Lynne on February 12, 2007, 03:24:39 am ---I'm just contrary tonight...picked 'Other'...I can't remember ever really liking Valentine's Day.  Even when in GOOD relationships, it always seemed like such a 'pressure' sort of event.  I have Maurice here, unwatched, waiting for me.  Maybe I'll spend the evening with him.  Feel free to put me on Ignore if I'm bumming you out.  ;) ::)

--- End quote ---

You're not bumming me out! Not at all!  :D

I LOVE "Maurice"! It's one of my favorite movies! Enjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version