604,025 Posts in 14,634 Topics by 2,606 Residents
Latest Member: fotbolltroja
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2017, 01:13:11 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  Our BetterMost Community  |  The Polling Place (Moderator: David In Indy)  |  Topic: Do You Have Any Plans For Valentine's Day? 0 Residents and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do You Have Any Plans For Valentine's Day?  (Read 10370 times)
Jeff Wrangler
BetterMost Supporter!
The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

He somebody you cowboy'd with?

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2017, 10:18:47 am »

Probably not going to be lasagna after all. The steaks I ordered from Omaha Steaks that I bought with "points" from work arrived yesterday. Looks like it will be a steak instead.

The steak turned out to be quite good. I was pleased and surprised to find that it fit on my little grill, so I was able to grill it instead of having to pan broil it. I had spaghetti, a salad, and a slice of bread along with it, and chocolate cupcakes for dessert. And I was surprised to find that after a meal like that, I didn't feel stuffed!

Seems like this should be on the "What did you eat for ..." thread, but that was my Valentine's Day.

"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens
Jeff Wrangler
BetterMost Supporter!

He somebody you cowboy'd with?

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2017, 01:09:42 pm »

Probably not going to be lasagna after all. The steaks I ordered from Omaha Steaks that I bought with "points" from work arrived yesterday. Looks like it will be a steak instead.

Incidentally, I'm not quite sure what to make of those steaks. I ordered a combination pack of ribeye steaks and hamburgers. They sent me four "fillets of prime rib." Whether what I ordered is no longer available or simply out of stock, so they sent something else, I don't know. The fillets I'm sure would be considered a better cut of beef than the ribeyes, but I specifically ordered the ribeyes and the hamburgers because they are leaner meat. Prime rib is prime because of the fat in it, and these fillets are well marbled with fat. Call me goofy, but I would rather have had the leaner meat.

Friends, I'm losing it. I'm really losing it.  Sad  This morning I reviewed the purchases I've made with those points, and Omaha Steaks did not send me the wrong product. They sent me exactly what I ordered. I did not order a combination that included steaks and hamburgers. I ordered exactly what they sent me.  Sad

"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens
CellarDweller

A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2017, 02:33:36 pm »

sounds like everyone had a great Valentine's day.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All Go Up Print 
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  Our BetterMost Community  |  The Polling Place (Moderator: David In Indy)  |  Topic: Do You Have Any Plans For Valentine's Day? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio 1
Listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio 1

Help keep this site operating by donating.

Web bettermost.net
Image courtesy of 'AuroraLucis'

No more beans.  I'm sick of beans.