Our BetterMost Community > Creative Writer's Corner

Welcome to the Creative Writer's Corner!

(1/3) > >>

MaineWriter:
I know we have lots of very talented and creative people here at Bettermost, and many of them like to write. This is the place to share your stories, poetry, musings, or whatever. You may have been inspired by Brokeback Mountain or something else. There is no requirement in this forum that the writings be BBM related.

Feel free to post directly in the thread (for shorter pieces) or post links to works that may reside elsewhere (LiveJournal or wherever). Please feel free to contact me or any of the other moderators with questions. We're here to help!

Leslie
MaineWriter
Moderator, Creative Writer's Corner

mariez:
So many talented writers and I love reading the creativity in all forms.  Thanks for starting this thread.   Now I just have to find the time!   :) Thanks!

Marie

brokebackjack:
ok im creative and I write. Now what?

brokebackjack:
ok
here's two links. The brokeback fanfic sites are too complicated, it's easier to use MLJ.That way they don't yell at you for not using somethinh called LJ cut.

The final day on BBM, from JT's head. Strictly canon, film with SS  input[the pissing scene].

Oh yeah, from a male point of view, which for some reason every woman who has seen this is blown away by. Why I'm not too sure.

http://bbm-jack.livejournal.com/637.html    part1

http://bbm-jack.livejournal.com/1748.html   part2

part 3, a few days, want to look at it again.

there isn't much on the journal but feel free to look around. I still am amazed that i figured out how to use the damned thing to the extent I DO use it.

dmctx:
Hi!
I just joined this group today and am looking forward to many hours of interesting conversation and reading.
I write both Brokeback Mountain and X-Files stories and am looking for a place to post them.
Could you please tell me how and where to post them?
Thank you so  much for your time.
Donna
dmctx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version