Author Topic: Everything : "LOST"  (Read 18518 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Everything : "LOST"
« on: February 15, 2007, 07:29:43 am »
Ok LOST fans.    We waited since like...forever for the TV show to resume after a long break. 

Ddi you watch last night?    The USA Today newspaper said it was supposed to be the best episode yet.  Best yet?    GAH!     I'm getting tired of backstories! 

(PLEASE!   Don't reveal any spoilers as many in the UK are a season behind.)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Everything : "LOST"
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 06:42:38 pm »
No spoilers?  Won't be able to do much discussing in that case.  ;D

I actually enjoyed this flashback more than the others because it had bearing on the Island, too, and seemed to contain more clues to what is going on.  I just hope Dom Monaghan's character is sticking around.  :P
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline David

Re: Everything : "LOST" (SPOILERS!)
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 07:31:57 am »
SPOILERS!       Ok, they were warned!    LOL

More clues?  The flashback didn't advance the story timeline at all.    Other than Desmond having that near death experience, all it seems to imply is that he now believes in Fate and that he was meant to be there.   Now he can join Locke I guess in some island ritual.   Personal,  I's rather see Sawyer and Jack perform a different kind of island ritual!   LOL    Sure, toss Charlie in too and we'll call it a three way!

What did we learn really?   That the photo Desmond had with him was really a recreation, not an actual location.   (PS: I was in London at that exact spot.  I don't recall any photographers though)

We learn that Pennelopes father is a real asshole.

We saw Desmond turn the key, but we still don't know what really happened.   An explosion and Implosion?   There was debris everywhere and he wakes up naked in the jungle.

Hell, we got a better clue the week before.   Remember when Jack was talking to big Tom in the operating room?   Jack says: "Why don't you just contact the mainland and get help. You obviously can come and go."   Tom replies: "Well, ever since the sky turned purple that day...."  then he was cut off.

So are we to assume that when the Hatch blew up they no longer have power to radio/call out to the outside world?

did you pick up more than I did Meryl?

Offline David

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 09:42:05 am »
BEST EPISODE YET

WARNING:  Spoilers!

Ok,  last nights episode was by far the best one yet this season.   We got to see some of the regular characters again.     Hurleys flashbacks of course are entertaining.       Sawyer as always has plenty of witty one liners and nicknames.   Loved that Hurley zinged him back.

What did we learn new?   Not a lot.   The Dharma people have (or had) roads and vehicles.     

We link back to the crazy French woman and her possible daughter living with the Others at Dharma camp.

But what about the smoke monster?

What about the old Pirate ship "Black Rock"?

Offline David

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 07:00:00 am »
Am I the only one still watching it?    LOL

SPOILERS!

I KNEW HE WAS GAY!   

Boone that is!    (Ian Sommerholders character)    Did you catch that flashback at the airport where he was talking to Paulo?    Then his sister yells at him to "Stop flirting"     ROFLOL!     There was soo much chatter a while ago on the ABC LOST message boards from viewers wishing his character was Gay.      Heck, even I wrote in that they should have had an episode where we see Boone watching Sawyer showering under a waterfall. 

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 01:26:19 pm »
Boone that is!    (Ian Sommerholders character)    Did you catch that flashback at the airport where he was talking to Paulo?    Then his sister yells at him to "Stop flirting"     ROFLOL!     There was soo much chatter a while ago on the ABC LOST message boards from viewers wishing his character was Gay.      Heck, even I wrote in that they should have had an episode where we see Boone watching Sawyer showering under a waterfall. 

Heck, what they should have had was an episode where Sawyer screwed Boone under a waterfall. ... Now, there's a "slash" pairing I'd like to see!  ;)  ;D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 03:43:22 pm by Jeff Wrangler »
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 06:57:13 pm »
Am I the only one still watching it?

Maybe!  I haven't watched the past two weeks.  ::)

But Sawyer under a waterfall with anyone, gay, straight or a polar bear, might get me watching again.  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline David

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 10:21:21 pm »
Heck, what they should have had was an episode where Sawyer screwed Boone under a waterfall. ... Now, there's a "slash" pairing I'd like to see!  ;)  ;D

Dirty Great minds think alike!     he he he!    ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 10:28:08 pm »
But Sawyer under a waterfall with anyone, gay, straight or a polar bear, might get me watching again.  ;D

Reminds me of one scene from early on (who knows how to count "seasons" of a show like this any more?), when Kate was walking on the beach, and Sawyer came out of the water, and of course we were to assume he was naked.

The cocky little head-toss and sh*t-eating grin that Josh Holloway gave Evangeline Lilly actually made me laugh out loud.  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline David

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 10:44:00 pm »
Did you see this weeks episode Jeff?     It sure was different!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 10:58:00 pm »
Did you see this weeks episode Jeff?     It sure was different!

Nope, I'm afraid Lost lost me last year. Haven't seen an episode since Kate and Sawyer broke out of their cages. Right now I'm sticking with Medium at 10:00 on Wednesdays. (I should be going to bed instead of watching anything. ...  :-\)

Maybe if there is such a thing as "summer reruns" I'll try to see some episodes.

Spoiler Alert!!!!

Somewhere I read something that leads me to believe there is speculation that they're going to off Charlie?

Offline David

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 06:27:25 am »
This Thursdays episode was pretty cool.   It had some real neat flashbacks with characters from season one.  Remember Mr.  Artz?  the science teacher who blew himself up with the dynamite?    This season started out kinda lame, but the past 6 or so episodes have really been good.    Try to catch some on reruns if you can.

Yeah, there was that plot line about Desmonds being able to see the future where Charlie dies.   But they haven't really followed thru with it.   Maybe there was too much public backlash with complaints?   He seems to be a popular character even though he annoys me at times.

mvansand76

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 07:41:04 am »
Before I start joining in the discussion, which episode/season are you at?

Offline David

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 08:07:19 am »
Season 3:  Episode 14 

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 08:41:06 am »
Yeah, there was that plot line about Desmonds being able to see the future where Charlie dies.   But they haven't really followed thru with it.   Maybe there was too much public backlash with complaints?   He seems to be a popular character even though he annoys me at times.

I used to enjoy watching Charlie and Claire together. I thought they were sweet.

mvansand76

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 09:43:00 am »
Season 3:  Episode 14 

OK, never mind, we are at episode 4 I think, so I will steer clear of this thread for a while...

:D

Offline David

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 09:46:51 am »
No worries.   I always put the word SPOILER at the top if it involves a current episode.

Feel free to post about where you are with episode 4 !

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 12:20:52 pm »
I hope they don't do away with Charlie.  I know loads of "Lord of the Rings" fans who only watch "Lost" because Dom Monaghan is on it.  But maybe he's told them he's ready to move on to other things.
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 12:25:53 pm »
I hope they don't do away with Charlie.  I know loads of "Lord of the Rings" fans who only watch "Lost" because Dom Monaghan is on it.  But maybe he's told them he's ready to move on to other things.

I can't say as I'd blame him. He sure didn't get much screen time through that whole business of Jack and Sawyer and Kate being held prisoner by the Others.  :P

Offline David

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2007, 06:52:48 am »
True, but as stated, he might have requested time off to work on other projects. 

Maybe they need to write a nude scene with him and Sawyer?    Maybe Kate could catch him with Sawyer doing Some au natural fishing?   

Kate walks along the beach and is startled to see Charlie & Sawyer bare ass naked while fishing.

Sawyer:   "Hey freckles.  Wanna join us and make it co-ed fishing?"

Charlie:  "Yeah Kate.  We are embracing our freedom from society and living free like in the garden of Eden"

Kate:   "Um, no thanks.  You two can keep bragging about your tackle alone."

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2007, 08:32:22 am »
Geez, David.  You really need to write for this show.  Fortunately, their writing has vastly improved over the last two episodes.  Have you had any part in that?
No more beans!

Offline David

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 09:00:28 am »
Geez, David.  You really need to write for this show.  Fortunately, their writing has vastly improved over the last two episodes.  Have you had any part in that?

It's funny that you say that.

Last year I posted on the ABC LOST message board a scenario that the cast would see a plane over the island and get all excited and think they were going to be rescued.    Then a parachute would open from a large box dropped by the plane.     The group is still excited thinking it is rescue supplies, food, maybe a raft.  They all run into the jungle to get the box.    The episode ends with them  staring at the crate where printed on it it says  : "Food for the next 90 days".    Then the next shot is a close up of the planes tail logo:    DHARMA

I almost fell off my chair when a few weeks later they find a parachute pallet drop of food supplies from Dharma in the jungle one night.

So maybe the producers read the Message boards after all?

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 11:12:01 am »
Wouldn't surprise me at all.  And unless you don't mind not being compensated and/or credited, I guess I'd stop posting my episode ideas on their website.

:)

So what did you think of the last two episodes?  I thought they were both brilliant - especially the last one.  Which really surprised me because when it was clear it was gonna be about the newbies, I figured I was about to be underwhelmed.

No more beans!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2007, 11:38:14 am »
Wouldn't surprise me at all. 

Wouldn't surprise me, either. Seems like it would be a good way to monitor their core fan base.

By way of comparison, I've been told that J.K. Rowling reads the Harry Potter fan boards

Offline David

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2007, 12:28:21 pm »
Wouldn't surprise me at all.  And unless you don't mind not being compensated and/or credited, I guess I'd stop posting my episode ideas on their website.

:)

So what did you think of the last two episodes?  I thought they were both brilliant - especially the last one.  Which really surprised me because when it was clear it was gonna be about the newbies, I figured I was about to be underwhelmed.

True.  I don't post there anymore, but only because it is over run with kids making silly non-LOST related posts.     

Those last two episodes blew me away!    I too thought a story line around two newbies was going to be a snore, but the ending sure was a surprize!   Very Twilight zone - Outerlimits like!

mvansand76

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2007, 11:16:05 am »
I gave up on Lost. I don't know why, but they lost me around the time that they were being held prisoner in the camp of the others. What season is that, 3? Can anybody say anything that will get me to watch it again?

Scott6373

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2007, 11:27:17 am »
I gave up on Lost. I don't know why, but they lost me around the time that they were being held prisoner in the camp of the others. What season is that, 3? Can anybody say anything that will get me to watch it again?

I'm kinda with on this one.  I don't tink I would know what the heck was gong on now anyway.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2007, 10:15:26 pm »

Sorry guys i was such a true lost freak, but they just lost me.  They made so many mistakes, and false
starts, and reruns, and gap spaces,, with promises unkept...I just gave up, tired of being jerked (around) or whatever.  I am so far out of the loop now,, i dont give a flying rats...___   I hate that too, it was my favorite show.....                                                                                   enjoy ya'll        janice

Beautiful mind

mvansand76

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2007, 10:23:47 am »
Oh yeah!  that was the worst part.  They'd give you 6 episodes in the fall , then break for the holidays until February!   

Now they announce the show is ending in 3 more 16 episode seasons.   

Why not 2 more 24 episode seasons?  ARG!

That was the problem here in Holland, they waited I think 7 months before showing new episodes. By then, I just didn't care anymore. Happened with Desperate Housewives too.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2007, 08:03:34 pm »
I'm still watching, David!   ;D

Shall I start?

OK, so who's in the coffin?  I've tossed it around quite a bit and I've decided it's not Michael after all, but Ben.  It could possibly be Locke, too.  I go by Kate saying "Why would I go to the funeral?" and Jack saying "Neither" when asked if he was a friend or family.  Sawyer doesn't jibe, because while Jack would say that about him, I refuse to believe Kate would, unless he somehow really ends up betraying her in the end, but I can't see that happening.

Your turn.  :)
No more beans!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2007, 08:53:32 am »
"DUDE!  I saved them all!"  That was the best line.  Second best was Sawyer's answer to, who was it - Hurley? - when he said, "Why did you shoot him?  He had surrendered."  "I didn't believe him."

God, I love that man.  And I'm a pacifist!  But I have a thing for vigilantes.  Go figure.

But Kate did know that Jack knew about her and Sawyer - Juliette told her they had been taped and Ben had showed it to Jack when she and Kate were "captive" together in the jungle.  So that's why it doesn't figure that Kate would say that.  Unless, like I say, Sawyer ends up betraying her in the end and she's bitter.

I've said it all along:  Jack is who Kate wants to be, but Sawyer is who she IS.  She and he are Cathy and Heathcliff.  They must be together.  It's written in the stars.  Anyway, Jack is getting on my nerves lately with all his damned issues.  Geez.  He's way worse than Sawyer now with all that.  That's another thing - I think Sawyer is the better man.  He wants everyone to think he's bad when really he's good (keeps him from getting hurt), while Jack wants everyone to believe he's good when really he's bad (he has a need to fix things and be The Hero).

Yes, I cried when Charlie died, too.  It was so eerie.  Drowning is like the number one way I DON'T want to go, so it was really hard to watch.

And I cried when Hurley said on the walkie talkie "Yeah, they're all all right - Sawyer, Juliette, Barney, Sayid, and Jin.  Dude, I saved them all!"  To see Rose's and Sun's reactions - they were so believable.

It had better be Ben in that damn casket.  My thought is that maybe that's the neighborhood his mother or father were from.  But you're right - it's probably Sawyer - he's the only one Jack would feel so conflicted about, other than Locke - but I think Jack just plain hates Locke (I suppose that could change, though...).  Sawyer he likes to pretend he hates, but he really quite likes - maybe even loves - him.

Which reminds me of Brokeback Island.  Back by popular (Barb-Only?) demand - OK, it's not the original one that was so damn good (with the voice-overs), but it's mighty fine, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA9_O-A5PDU

No more beans!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 09:36:14 pm »
David asks and I answer:

New Questions:

-   Who or what is Jacob?  Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal.  My God, man.  Try to keep up.

-   Who is on the boat that sent Naomi?  Stephen Gyllenhaal.  Again...

-  Why did Naomi have a picture and info about Desmond?  Naomi knows all.  She is the Mother of God.

-   Why didn't Locke die?  Ben isn't a particularly good shot.

-   Who is in the casket?  ( cough cough,  Sawyer)   He's too hot to die.  It must be Ben.

-   What really happened to Michael and Walt?  They were sucked into a vortex (damn those capes!) and thrust back onto The Island.

-   Will Jack ever get laid?  Never again.  He's just too freaking annoying.

-   Will we see Sawyers naked butt in the next season?   I sure as hell hope so.
No more beans!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2007, 09:43:59 pm »
And in the meantime, let's just enjoy the rest of the beauty that is Josh Holloway:

http://technorati.com/videos/youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYKh_PdB85jA

Sigh.  Jake is who I wanna be.  But Josh is who I am.   :-*

No more beans!

Offline fernly

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2007, 09:56:42 pm »
David asks and I answer:

New Questions:

-   Who or what is Jacob?  Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal.  My God, man.  Try to keep up.

-   Who is on the boat that sent Naomi?  Stephen Gyllenhaal.  Again...

-  Why did Naomi have a picture and info about Desmond?  Naomi knows all.  She is the Mother of God.

-   Why didn't Locke die?  Ben isn't a particularly good shot.

-   Who is in the casket?  ( cough cough,  Sawyer)   He's too hot to die.  It must be Ben.

-   What really happened to Michael and Walt?  They were sucked into a vortex (damn those capes!) and thrust back onto The Island.

-   Will Jack ever get laid?  Never again.  He's just too freaking annoying.

-   Will we see Sawyers naked butt in the next season?   I sure as hell hope so.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

(Of course, not laughing about the last question and answer in the list. That is far too serious a subject for anything but rapt contemplation ;))
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 01:14:41 am by fernly »
on the mountain flying in the euphoric, bitter air

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2007, 10:09:13 pm »
Ah, Lynn.  You are a woman after my own heart.  :)

No more beans!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2008, 07:34:06 pm »
Hope you enjoyed!!!  :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2008, 09:22:22 pm »
I wholeheartedly enjoyed it, as well.  As always, it ended way too soon.  (I always get to the end and go, "Already?")

No more beans!

Offline bec

• Jr. Ranch Hand
    • myspace
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2008, 10:48:05 pm »
so not fair i reckon they should air it at the same time every where, i still got to wait another week before it airs here, does it answer any of the unresolved questions from season 3 finale? ??? like DID they get rescued
Why so serious..............It's all part of the plan...........lets put a smile on that face

Offline David

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2008, 08:51:36 am »
so not fair i reckon they should air it at the same time every where, i still got to wait another week before it airs here, does it answer any of the unresolved questions from season 3 finale? ??? like DID they get rescued

Good question.   The first episode I think just makes you ask more questions!    Because it sure didn't give us any more answers.

I won't go into any specific details until you see it.

But even in last seasons finale, we do get to know from Jacks "flash-forwards" that he and Kate get off the Island in the future.   But nobody does this week.

Offline bec

• Jr. Ranch Hand
    • myspace
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2008, 07:03:06 am »
Good question.   The first episode I think just makes you ask more questions!    Because it sure didn't give us any more answers.

I won't go into any specific details until you see it.

But even in last seasons finale, we do get to know from Jacks "flash-forwards" that he and Kate get off the Island in the future.   But nobody does this week.

finally got to see it (don't ask how  ;))
yep your right got a ton more questions with a side dish of confusion ???
can't wait till next weeks episode now.
Why so serious..............It's all part of the plan...........lets put a smile on that face

Offline opinionista

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2008, 09:06:31 am »
Ok,  now you've seen it, lets compare notes.

What I learned from that episode.

1)   They were called the "Oceanic Six".  So only six of them leave the Island?   Jack,  Kate, Hugo and?

2)    .....  that's it.    That was the only new clue really.

I think Claire, the baby and probably Desmond leave the island too though I'm not sure if the baby counts. Also whoever was in the coffin was probably on the island too. Any clue who could it be?
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline opinionista

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2008, 09:22:58 am »
OH!   The Asian couple!  Jin ans Sun.  She is pregnant and shouldn't have the baby on the island.

So I'd guess the other three were:    Sun, Jin and Claire.

But then who dies?   No.  We're still missing some info.

Yes. Also, at the end of season 3 Kate tells Jack something like "I got to go or HE will wonder where I went to" Who is that HE? Sawyer? Maybe he's one of the Oceanic Six. I was thinking that perhaps the dead person is Michael, since he supposedly leaves the island. But considering Ben closed all communications and the submarine was not really working, he probably doesn't leave at all. Also, Locke sees Walt but I don't know if it was an hallucination.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline opinionista

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2008, 10:13:57 am »
Good points.   There was nobody at the Funeral for whoever it was.   And Kate said :"Why would I go?"

That made me think it could not have been Sawyer because regardless of what could happen between them in the end,  they had an affair so Kate would feel sad about his death. So, it has to be someone Kate does not care about but Jack does. Juliette, maybe?

Offline bec

• Jr. Ranch Hand
    • myspace
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2008, 07:01:38 pm »
not sure if any ones seen these yet but there peeks at next weeks episode

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7LzdyJ7HNaM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZsjIIp6arBE&feature=related

Offline opinionista

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2008, 08:51:11 am »
Episode two of this season was certainly interesting!

But as usual, it gives us more questions than answers! 

But it answered a few question too. Now we have an idea of who are the rescue team and why they're on the island: to get Ben.  They're probably there to avenge the massacre of the Darma Initiative members.

Have you seen the missing pieces? I think you should see them if you haven't. There is one episode that gives an important information about Walt. You can see them on You Tube. Let me know if you want the links.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2008, 10:51:34 am »
That made me think it could not have been Sawyer because regardless of what could happen between them in the end,  they had an affair so Kate would feel sad about his death. So, it has to be someone Kate does not care about but Jack does. Juliette, maybe?

Here's my take:  The person in the coffin is one of the Oceanic Six.  Jack's flash-forward to his shell of a person with that awful beard is in the future in relation to when he sees Hugo in the gym at his mental hospital.  He's been following the fates of the other five all those years and learns one has died.  So the person in the coffin can't be Ben (like I had thought last year), because he was not on the flight.

My guess:  The Oceanic Six are Hugo (Hurley), Jack, Kate (as we know), Claire, her baby, and Locke.  Locke is in the casket.  Locke is the "He" Jack is referring to when he pleads with Kate that "He wants us to go back to the island."  And the "he" waiting for Kate is the fiance she took off on right before she went on the lam and ultimately ended up on the flight - Nathan Fillon is the actor.  Sadly, this means that my beloved Sawyer is either still on the island or dead.  :(

Then again, keep in mind that it's said there are three more seasons planned.  What if all this transpires just this season, and that next season, the remaining five (or at least Jack) go back to the island to save (or live with) the others?
No more beans!

Offline opinionista

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2008, 01:16:13 pm »
The coffin occupant could be one of the so called rescue team. I just don't see Locke leaving the island. Not after all he has done to ensure his stay there. Also, why would he go back? He has no one to go back to, and no life either. And Kate would've gone to his funeral. Like I said in other post, I think it is someone Kate does not care about.

And Barb your theory about Kate returning with her old finace makes a lot of sense.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2008, 05:57:34 pm »
Well Callum (My other half) says he thinks that the six are hurley, jack, kate, sun, jin and Sayid and the coffin occupant is someone else.

when i said - why do you think its Sayid he said 'it just is'! So I'm not sure what his theory is!

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2008, 01:00:53 pm »
My husband thinks Michael is in the coffin.  I guess that would make him one of the Oceanic Six.

We also have to wonder - does Jack know, in the flash forwards, that Claire is his half-sister?  And did she make it off the island or not?

I'm waiting with bated breath for the next installment, when they reveal who the next member of the Six is.
No more beans!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2008, 06:07:31 pm »
well Cal was right - one is Sayid!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2008, 05:22:19 am »
but perhaps he does? maybe hes saying he was on the plane?

Offline opinionista

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2008, 10:34:34 am »
SPOILERS

Who are the last 2 of the Oceanic 6?  Hmmm.  I am thinking Sawyer and Locke.  They are key to the plot, and there hasn't been as much focus on Gin & Sun or Claire and her baby lately.  Just a thought.

I think Claire is one of the Oceanic 6 because Desmond forsaw her rescue. So far, Desmond's predictions are happening, but who knows. Maybe there's a twist in the plot we still don't know about.

Offline opinionista

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2008, 10:47:16 am »
The picture the rescue team brought of Ben could have been taken in one of the Dharma labs on the island.

Obvioulsy Ben has pissed off some of the Dharma people back on the mainland.   

He killed the members on the island. Do you remember that episode? He was in a van, the same van that was later found by Hurley, with his father. He opened some kind of can and everyone who wasn't wearing a gas mask died.

Offline opinionista

« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2008, 08:19:36 am »
WARNING!  SPOILERS!

Oh yeah.  The "Oceanic Six" have told everyone that only 8 people survived the crash.   They must have said that two died later on the island.    This implies that the rest of the survivors decided to stay on the island permanently.

Or were killed.

Offline smellykellyjay

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Mountain Resident
I been one poor correspondent, and I been too, too hard to find, but it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind.  -- America

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2008, 07:43:19 am »
True.  Then that would definately make Jin number six, even if he died after rescue.

Ben in the coffin?    Jack hated Ben.   I doubt Jack would have shed a tear for him.    With all six accounted for I'm not sure who it would be.

But according to an interview in People magazine, we will know who is in the coffin by the end of this season.

But then maybe something happens between now and rescue which makes him shed a tear? And care for Ben?