Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 948499 times)

Scott6373

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #280 on: February 19, 2007, 08:21:36 pm »
A Brokeback Banana split?   

Just like a regular one, cept you stick the Banana in last standing up!   LOL    :laugh:

I love you

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #281 on: February 19, 2007, 08:46:13 pm »
Okay, More free food :)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #282 on: February 19, 2007, 09:06:13 pm »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline TXdoug

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #283 on: February 19, 2007, 09:06:41 pm »
Just got in from volunteering for The Hospice ALL day. Sure could use a beer and think I'll try the famous bean salad for dinner. A high fiber meal would be good for me  ;) I hope the server this morning liked my NICE tip I left him. Hope to see him tomorrow morning again ;) I'm glad you hired older servers. I prefer a mature man  ;) He had on the nicest shirt and jeans  ;) The jeans fit him GOOD in the right places  ;) His flannel shirt with the top buttons open was NICE to see early in the morning. The eggs, bacon and pancakes were cooked to perfection and the BOLD coffee was delicious. Is there a band tonight ? Sure would like to slow dance with a cowboy tonight before all of the cowboys go home  :)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #284 on: February 19, 2007, 09:10:32 pm »
Hi there Doug. Want the special du jour fer supper: portuguese BBQ chicken served on a bed a rice. Domestic or Canadian beer?
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #285 on: February 19, 2007, 09:12:34 pm »
Hey Marleen, could ya take the orders fer the next little while? I'd like ta step outside fer a little bit - Jess'll be in & out as well
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #286 on: February 19, 2007, 09:15:23 pm »
Hey there oilgun, come in & set a spell - Marleen will (hopefully) be takin yer order shortly

Offline David

« Reply #287 on: February 19, 2007, 09:22:44 pm »
"Hey Mel,  can I run up to the Studs n Spurs to cover for Roland?"

Offline TXdoug

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #288 on: February 19, 2007, 09:24:46 pm »
The BBQ chicken sounds GREAT and I will take a Canadian beer...please. WOW !!! I didn't know I felt so tired but the fun of being with you guys and gals should pep me up. Also dancing with a mature cowboy would really pep me UP !!!!! Does the jukebox have WISHES by Lari White ? It has been one of my favorites since I saw the movie BIG EDEN in 2001 and fell in love with Glacier National Park Montana.

Offline TXdoug

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #289 on: February 19, 2007, 09:40:56 pm »
I think I will just go on home and fix me something for dinner. Sure am tired. Ya'll have a good evening. I'll come by for breakfast in the morning. Maybe the same server will be around. I'd sure like to get to know him. ;)