Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 950115 times)

Bryan

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #980 on: February 28, 2007, 08:23:03 pm »
There is beer on tap...beer in bottles...don't know about the stew though. Hi Bryan...Roland and Garry are picking on me!!! I am THINKING about getting a new computer...but it costs $600!!  I am way nervous now that the actual time is here to pay for it. Why can't I have a new one without having to PAY for it? That would be nice!!

$600 sounds like a great deal! It's the price of a good pair of handmade Italian sandals so - go for it!

injest

« Reply #981 on: February 28, 2007, 08:23:41 pm »
and I quote, "Much confusion surrounds the origins, even the identity, of turnips and rutabagas, or "Swedes," for a long time. They are distinctly different species.

Most varieties of turnip are white-fleshed and most varieties of rutabaga are yellow-fleshed, but there are also white-fleshed rutabagas and yellow-fleshed turnips. Rutabaga leaves are smooth like cabbage leaves, while those of the turnip are somewhat rough, with sparse, stiff "hairs" over them.

The most significant difference between them, however, is in the make-up of their mechanisms of heredity, the structures of their individual cells. The turnip has 20 chromosomes, while the rutabaga has 38. And thereby hangs a tale-the tale of the origin of the rutabaga."

ROTFLMAO!!

all you ever wanted to know...

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #982 on: February 28, 2007, 08:25:11 pm »
$600 sounds like a great deal! It's the price of a good pair of handmade Italian sandals so - go for it!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

That Jess, is the Bryan I've come ta know!!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Bryan

« Reply #983 on: February 28, 2007, 08:26:00 pm »
Why, Roland and I can pass the hat but Canadian bucks at worth much down south... :'(
But at least I voted! ::)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #984 on: February 28, 2007, 08:37:10 pm »
So Bryan, how was work taday?

By the way I played the #2 player in the league last night - left two (or three) balls on the table.

Next week's the last a the regular season.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Bryan

« Reply #985 on: February 28, 2007, 08:40:11 pm »
Now Bryan, you know I don't give all a my secrets ...

"All a my secrets" - have you told everyone about how I first took you to see the movie? How I had to take you kickin and screamin all the way to the theatre along with buying you pop and popcorn to settle you down?

injest

« Reply #986 on: February 28, 2007, 08:40:56 pm »

$600!!

for SHOES??

six....six HUNDRED DOLLARS

for shoes???????

Bryan

« Reply #987 on: February 28, 2007, 08:41:32 pm »
So Bryan, how was work taday? By the way I played the #2 player in the league last night - left two (or three) balls on the table. Next week's the last a the regular season.

You better watch your language cuz this is a clean forum....

injest

« Reply #988 on: February 28, 2007, 08:42:54 pm »
"All a my secrets" - have you told everyone about how I first took you to see the movie? How I had to take you kickin and screamin all the way to the theatre along with buying you pop and popcorn to settle you down?

*Jess pulls her chair around...gets comfortable*

Hey DAVID!! Come on in and take a seat...the floor show is about to start!!!

DO GO on, Bryan...did he like it???

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #989 on: February 28, 2007, 08:43:24 pm »
Why, Roland and I can pass the hat but Canadian bucks at worth much down south... :'(
But at least I voted! ::)

Hey Bryan, I always seem to be logged on here when you are logged off. I just thought I'd welcome you to Bettermost. It's really nice to have you here!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.