Author Topic: Snuitje's questionnaire!  (Read 30185 times)

mvansand76

Snuitje's questionnaire!
« on: February 17, 2007, 12:02:15 pm »
Well, here it is David!  :-*

1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?

5. Do you live in your dream house?

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Snuitje's questionnaire!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 12:50:19 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?
    It would be this old, run down cafe place in an old part of my town that has rooms for rent up stairs, and I would open a honky tonk for my partner and his buddies to play on Saturday night.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?

Some of my customers who worry the s**t out of me.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?

No, thank whoever.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards? Yes, many times.

5. Do you live in your dream house? Yes, thought sometimes it is a nightmare.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Floyd the Barber from the Andy Griffith Show.

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Archie Bunker from All in the Family.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk? Urinate in the middle of the street.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake? Wearing clothes.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? I think your character in Bubbleboy was one of the most underrated performaces of your career.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? "uh, I dunno, got any new tattoos?"

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

I would not waste my time.

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?

It would be to my late sister, asking her what its like where she is.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? Yes, I have.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it? Yes, I have.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? I would be more open, speak to people I was to shy to speak to, and tell a few people off.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time? Two or three, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain? In some ways I am now, but it is more like a filter in my life, I relate things in my life to the story & movie. In that way I will never be without it.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with? The Chippendale Dances would be nice, or maybe Steve Sandvoss.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled? Amelia Earhart, ever since I was a kid I have wondered about her disappearance.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

mvansand76

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 01:22:37 pm »
Tuschinski movie theater in Amsterdam. I would let Brokeback Mountain play there for the rest of my life!

My lawyer, he's a nice guy but I'd rather not need him.

Yes, I did throw up and yes I did find the vomit bag in time!

Yes!

No way!

Buffy! And then I would kick unjustice in the ass!

Robert in Everybody Loves Raymond...

Sing a really dumb song with a bunch of Argentinians.

The 80's

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?
You're cute. But I guess I am not the first one to tell you that, right?  :laugh: Seriously? Love your work, keep up the good work and please try to come to the Zodiac premiere in Amsterdam and let me accompany you.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?
How's Matilda?

Hey, ever read The Pet Goat?

My grandpa who I love so much but passed away 5 years ago. It would say: Hey opa, I never told you this, but I love you.

Yes, to my sister when I was very young and she was gonna tell my parents that I broke a cup while doing the dishes.

Never.

Nothing really!

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?
Quite often, more times than I can remember probably. Most of the time I am OK with what I see.

This happened to me with Dances with Wolves years and years ago, so yeah, there is a possibility. I will do everything in my power

The best figure skater in the world!

What really happened on September 11th 2001.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 03:30:49 pm by Snuitje »

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 02:45:58 pm »
Nornally, I don't have enuf time for these but I have to take a few minutes for this one! Thanks, Melissa!!

I would buy an old run-down ranch between TenSleep and Lysite and run cattle and sheep on it, with a friend or two.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be? Um, my boss.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? No, but I did have to go to the bathroom really bad after taking a ride in a helicopter one time.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards? Sure, the ponderosa pines on my property.

5. Do you live in your dream house? Yes, though I don't spend much time there these days. And the house I dream about is the tiny little cottage I lived in when I was first on my own. 

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Ilya Kuryakin.

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Will.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk? Went out on a photographic session and took pictures at a sanitarium.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake? Wearing a jacket with Hepburnesque shoulder pads.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? I can make you forget about smoking forever.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? You're doing great, don't stop!

Don't make God come down there.

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)? Ang Lee, Thank you.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? No, I have never told anybody that I hate them.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it? Yes, but I found out later that I did mean it after all.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? I would get to know some girls, instead of just boys.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time? Just when I'm driving and putting my lipstick on at the same time. Rarely.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain? God I hope not.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with? My son.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled? Why the Dalai Lama can not go back to Tibet.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 03:33:38 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it? The Playboy Mansion. What would I do with it? Turn it into the Playgirl Mansion.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be? My ex boyfriend. And I already did it!

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?Nope. I don't get motion sickness.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?Absolutely!

5. Do you live in your dream house?No. Maybe someday.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be? Jeanie. ("I Dream of Jeanie")

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?Archie Bunker ("All In the Family")

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk? Barked at the neighbor's dogs... while I was down on all fours.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake? I accidentally wore a red shirt to a funeral once. Another time I wore tennis shoes to a wedding, and I had a three piece suit on. By the time I noticed my mistake it was too late.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?Just how much do you and Jack really have in common. I'm dying to find out. Here's my address.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?Get your cute Aussie ass over here, pronto! I'll make dinner. No beans, I promise.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?Who dropped you on your head when you were a baby?

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?Wow Melissa. These questions are really good. I'd send a text message to my ex lover Cody who died several years ago. I'd make sure he knew that I still loved him. (Well, you said we could send it to anybody!)

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?Oh NO! Absolutely not!

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?No. "Love" is to powerful of a word to play around with like that.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?High school was a nightmare for me. If I could go back, I'd probably try very hard to keep others from figuring out I was gay. (If that's even possible)

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?I look in the mirror far more than I should. No, I don't like what I see every time, especially when it's the first thing I do in the morning.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?No. I won't let that happen.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with? Keanu Reeves. But I probably wouldn't do it. I would fall and break my ass if I ever tried to figure skate. I love watching it on television.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled? Why are we here?

This is one of the best questionnaires I have ever taken Melissa! Congratulations!

You should write some more for us! You're really good at it.  :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 03:40:01 pm by David »
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

mvansand76

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 07:02:10 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it? The Playboy Mansion. What would I do with it? Turn it into the Playgirl Mansion.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk? Barked at the neighbor's dogs... while I was down on all fours.

You are so funny! Hahahahaha!  ;D

Nornally, I don't have enuf time for these but I have to take a few minutes for this one! Thanks, Melissa!!

Oh that's so sweet, thank you for taking the time to fill it in!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 10:45:05 pm »
Hey, ever read My Little Pet Goat?

Wow, I had to dig for that one, glad I did. Thank you!

8) :o
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 12:32:20 am »
It would be the Herst Mansion, at san simeon cal.. turn it into a bed and breakfast for brokies...

My ex son in law

No but i sure did on a charter fishing boat one time. Barf bag was the Pacific ocean.

of course. i live in oregon, we are the original tree huggers..

see first question

Oprah Winfrey...accomplished, and rich enough to help with that money.

George Costanza..Seinfeld

Only time i ever got drunk ...sick....spun in circles on the bed,,,,no more drunks

Hi Heels,,tripped once,,bad picture

Fine young man..fine job...

Sorry stop with the tattoos....

Get out, go home, stay there.....repeat as needed.

To my brother;  please be happy now

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? NO

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?NO

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? Go back and slap
that horrible girl that made my grade school years miserable.

no more than necessary...no im not too happy these days with what is there..

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain? I truly hope not.
I want to use it to help people in a positive way for the rest of my life.

im not doing any more of that in my life..

How did the Egyptians reach such hights, with unexplainablely few people.

Edited to fix post format.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 01:16:49 am by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

mvansand76

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 07:46:44 am »
Wow, I had to dig for that one, glad I did. Thank you!

8) :o

;D

Offline vijayannavajjala

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 05:39:51 pm »
" Sounds Interesting.............."

It would be "Rajeshwari Nilaya" my old house in India like to open an Garden Hotel...............

My last retaionship.........but I am unable to do it

No

Yes.........Neem Tree .........In India they say it's place where Ghosts live...............

No, Yest to get a chance..............

Donald Trump " APPERENTCIE"

I don't remeber that personality name the show...........I Love NewYork

I don't drink.........

BellBottom with Sandals...............To worst to describe.............

A date with him........................

I love the tatooooooooooooooooos

Please try to solve your own problems & then think about others.......................

To my B/F................Plaese Come Back..................I Miss UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? Yes

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it? Yes

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? Like to date with my Class leader..............

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Twice or Thrice..............

It's almost relevent to my life, I don't...........

Saif....................

"Barmoda Triangle"................since from childhood I am crazy about this mystry.....................

Offline wulfar360

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • myspace
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 07:54:13 pm »

some old antique building wiht alot of  history

all there are so many atm that i would

no

no

no

will from wil and grace

talked to  aspider on his web while takin a wiz  behind my workplace at the time waiting on my friends to get off work   my 21st bday

mustache

i want you come on ovah hottie

jake is hotter than you =-P

that would be like talkin to a wall so why bother

a guy named jesse telling him how hot he is  and to leave his bf for me =P

yes

yes

come out and say fuck you all

2 or 3 no

no

anyone as long as they are cute

is there anyone else out there?

Sometimes it all still feels like a mass of dots               
but
more and more these days
I feel like we're all connected
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

"Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are  not"

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 08:35:30 pm »

1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?   A brownstone in Manhattan, and I would live in it.

Those people don't make it to my phone

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time? No

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards? No

5. Do you live in your dream house? No

6. Which TV show character would you like to be? Jen (Michelle Williams) on Dawson's Creek

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Joey (Katie Holmes) on Dawson's Creek.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk? Never drunk (Really)

9. What's your worst fashion mistake? Couldn't possibly pick one,

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? This is tough.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? This is much, much tougher.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Don't you think it will be much more fun just to spend the next year or so down in your ranch in Texas?

]13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)? To Annie, Ang, Jake and Heath, Thank You.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? Yes

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it? Actually, I guess so.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? Not spent so much time worrying what people thought of me.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time? Five times, no.

I cannot imagine that.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with? Someone tall and graceful

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled? Why does time go by so damn fast?

Offline Toast

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 09:06:25 pm »
I won't even read anyone else's responses before I do this.  But then I will read them over.

1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?  Hemmingway's little house in Cuba, and I wold preserve it and make an american shrine out of it.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?   Everybody else calls him Nuts, and I do now too.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?   No but I did on a cabin cruiser (boat) last summer - Yes I did find a shopping bag in time.   but I wasn't seasick, I had just mixed too many kinds of food and not enough bread.  Once the shopping bag was overboard and I had some bread and wine, I was ok again.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards? Yes there was an oak tree near the art gallery when I was a student, and I must have hugged it a hundred times.  Of course I felt better.  Yes, it was in plain sight.

5. Do you live in your dream house?  Pretty much so.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Gary Hobson on Early Edition (1996) or a perpetual extra on Ballykissangel

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Monk

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?    I've never been that drunk, but I can do weird things while sober.   

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?    jacquard print top with striped bell bottoms.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?    Thanks for filling in the character of Jack Twis, Jake - Don't give a f**k about the folks making gay remarks about you.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Best wishes for you and Michelle and your baby.  Have a good life and career.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?    How can you come off as being so religious and then not answer any question honestly and up front.   Who the f**k do you think you are?

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?    The Pope.    For goodness sake sir, please tell them all that there's no heaven - we just have to be good to each other here.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?  No, but I've said "I hate what you just said or did."

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?    No but one of my friend says it all the time - and rarely means it.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?  take karate or public speaking or both.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?  two or three times, most days I like what I see, unless I it's a bad prednisone day.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?  Some days I desperately want to be fed up, but I still have more to learn about it.   And I hope to meet Annie next summer.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?    Kurt Browning, if he would slow doen enough.   And I would like to do the skating in Holland like Hans Brinker did, and visit the art galleries and towns on the way.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?    The heaven thing.  But I would need god to answer that, and I can't ask him because he is in heaven and I don't have his number there.  oops.

Good questions Melissa.

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 09:13:57 pm »

Too many to name.  From the Smithsonian/British Museum, various palaces to the Colosseum.  I would revel in them and restore and add to as needed.

I have no cell phone.

No.

No, too scratchy.

No.

I don't watch enough mainstream TV shows to know any characters.

See above.

Never been so drunk that I didn't know what I was doing.

Either letting my mother dress me as a child or not letting my mother dress me as a child.

No cell phone so no texting.

See above answer.

No.  I've never had anyone I disliked intensely or anyone I loved ever piss me off enough to ever get the satisfaction of drawing hate from me.  I've never hated anyone.

No.

All the things that would have made a difference would require my family to have had more money, so nothing.

Six.  Depends on if I'm looking in a full length mirror or cosmetic mirror and if I'm having a good skin/hair day or not.

No.

I'd like someone to teach me how to skate without having my feet clench up like fists and start cramping first.

Too many to mention.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 10:01:22 pm by delalluvia »

injest

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 12:24:27 am »

the Moody Mansion in Galveston...live in it

brother in law

never been on a plane

yes and no

no

none

anyone on Desperate Housewives

never been drunk

beige vinyl fringed jacket....seventh grade

where you at?

Where YOU at?

you suck

Brittany, my little girl, 'I love you and miss you every day"

oh yeah! LOL!! all the time!

not intentionally

everything

once? twice? no

hmmm hard to tell

??

why?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 12:29:40 am by injest »

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 12:37:09 am »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?  First I thought of Graceland, but what would I do with it?  Then I thought of the house my grandfather and uncles built that got sold to strangers two decades ago, but what would I do with it?  So I guess I would say, pay off the mortgage on my own home and continue to live in it.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?  I already do that periodically.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?  No.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?  Yes.

5. Do you live in your dream house?  Yes, in some ways.  I live with my dream husband and dream daughter, and love the colors we painted the walls, and I am living my dream-ish life here.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Okay, I just sat here giving it a lot of thought and narrowed it down to three:  Overton 'Obie' Wakefield Jones ("Living Single"); Ruth-Anne Miller ("Northern Exposure"); Opie Taylor ("The Andy Griffith Show")

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?  Lindsay Bluth Fünke ("Arrested Development")

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?  I'm not drunk enough to tell you.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?  Being overweight.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  More surfing pictures, please!

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Sure, thanks.  I'll be right over.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  I wish we knew how to quit you.

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?  All of my grandparents.  Thank you.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?  Yes.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?  I don't think so.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?  Try out for actual parts in the plays, not just the chorus every time.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?  Not often.  Sometimes.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?  I don't think I get fed up with stuff.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?  My daughter.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?  For the last hour or so it's been why did Melissa change her username to Snuitje?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 12:51:26 am by Ellemeno »

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 04:48:03 am »
replying to find when I can actually reply properly
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

mvansand76

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 05:28:36 am »
replying to find when I can actually reply properly

Yeah!

Thanks you all for replying, I love all your answers!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 05:59:04 am »

Oooh.. that’s a good one…. Practically it would be a  large farmhouse or something on the outskirts of Irvine. I could then have a nice big house and garden for myself but also have an outhouse which could be used as my brass bands 24hr access practice room and hall. At the moment we practice in a scummy old hall which costs us an absolute fortune to hire for a few hours a week.

Impractically – probably the Empire State Building or something suitably luxurious & with great views and access in New York. ORRRR somewhere stuated in a fabulous beach resort in the Caribbean of Thailand.

Work…. (as long as I still got paid!)

nope

Heh.. not hugged a tree but I enjoy walking ina  forest on a crisp clear day.

No – but I like my little chateau – and have plans for it!

Ooooh… perhaps Buffy so I could kick some a$$ and get to snog James Masters but in real life – Phil from the Amazing Race – he’s had an adventure packed life!

Somebody dark and troubled - smebod from Nip and Tuck maybe?

Oooh.. this one I have to think about. Cry over an ex boyfriend. Not worth the effort. meh

Floppy hats, leggings, slouch socks, baggy shirts and doc martens all in combination.

Darling, on your way home, could you pick up some chocolate body paint and a bottle of wine that we can enjoy after that meal you’re planning to cook for us? xx

You & Michelle (& of course Matilda) need to pop over to ours for dinner next week – you’re finished filming Batman then, yes? As always, Jake will be the ‘host with the most’ & do the cooking!

Please – sort this mess out.

Donald Trump – you couldn’t spare a couple of million quid could you? I’m Scottish like your Mum – be nice to me!

I’ve been mean but I don’t think I’ve actually said those words.

I’ve always thought I did.

Worry less – enjoy it more.

No idea - No not always but most of the time it’s I’ll do!

If I had the time I wanted to watch it and read about it and post about it – maybe – but my life is always an interesting jumble of stuff so no – BBM is what you want o r need it to be at the end of the day – it can be as important or as not as it requires…

Lol – ummm someone that can lift me up and make me look like a fabby skater!

When will it all end? How are we affecting our future generations lives?

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

mvansand76

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 07:43:35 am »

Darling, on your way home, could you pick up some chocolate body paint and a bottle of wine that we can enjoy after that meal you’re planning to cook for us? xx

:laugh:................... :P

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 08:35:50 am »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?  The house next door to Jake Gyllenhaal, and I would install a huge telescoppe
2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?  my accountant, cause every time i ring it costs me money
3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time? No
4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?  yes
5. Do you live in your dream house?  yes

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  one of the girls the L Word

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?  the corpse in CSI

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?  vomitted and wet myself

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?  a clinging dress that showed all my bulges

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  please sunbathe nude, so I can see you through my telescope

1. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Australia is very proud of you

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  pull the troops out of Iraq

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?  Dev, my plane from Australia, arriving tomorrow morning

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?  unfortunately yes

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?  unfortunately yes

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?  Stay there longer

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?  not often, and not always like what I see

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?  Definately not, Brokeback got me good, for life

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?  someone who could skate

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?  What really happened to Princess Diana
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 08:47:59 am by Katie77 »
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 11:12:12 am »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?  The house next door to Jake Gyllenhaal, and I would install a huge telescoppe
10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  please sunbathe nude, so I can see you through my telescope

:laugh:

You can look at jakey naked but I'm the one he brings home chocolate body paint to!!!

mvansand76

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 03:37:46 pm »

You can look at jakey naked but I'm the one he brings home chocolate body paint to!!!

>:(  Huh, but I am the one he is taking to the Zodiac premiere in Amsterdam, OK? Get over it!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 04:00:22 pm »

Oooh.. that’s a good one…. Practically it would be a  large farmhouse or something on the outskirts of Irvine. I could then have a nice big house and garden for myself but also have an outhouse which could be used as my brass bands 24hr access practice room and hall. At the moment we practice in a scummy old hall which costs us an absolute fortune to hire for a few hours a week.

An outhouse? Really? I have a feeling the word "outhouse" means something different in Scotland than it does in the US. Outhouses over here are little shacks with a half moon carved in the door. There is a wooden bench with a hole cut in it. You sit down on the hole to "do your business". haha. But first you have to poke a stick or twig in the hole to make sure there aren't any snakes or spiders down there!   :P

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 04:36:28 pm »
>:(  Huh, but I am the one he is taking to the Zodiac premiere in Amsterdam, OK? Get over it!

Well, maybe on THAT night he is!

But he's planning to escort me to a Zodiac premiere too! Jake will escort me on my right, and Heath will escort me on my left.

Mark Ruffalo will be escorting me from behind. I plan to sit on his lap throughout the entire movie....

.... and Robert Downey Jr. plans to sit on mine. 

Not a bad way to watch a premiere, now is it?   ;)

mvansand76

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 04:42:24 pm »
Well, maybe on THAT night he is!

But he's planning to escort me to a Zodiac premiere too! Jake will escort me on my right, and Heath will escort me on my left.

Mark Ruffalo will be escorting me from behind. I plan to sit on his lap throughout the entire movie....

.... and Robert Downey Jr. plans to sit on mine. 

Not a bad way to watch a premiere, now is it?   ;)

LMAO, you have it all figured out haven't you? I don't blame you...

Scott6373

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 04:44:44 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?  Boston's Symphony Hall.  I would keept the BSO and make all the concerts free.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?  My husband's ex-wife.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?  Yes...when I was drunk and promptly threw up all over it.  Felt much better,

5. Do you live in your dream house?  No

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Hiro

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?  Any of the desperate housewives

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk? Dressed in drag

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?  Parachute pants

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Just come out already

1. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Take a bath

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Quit

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?  My brother.  I love you.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?  Yes

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?  No

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?  Be home schooled.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?  Whenevr one is in front of me.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?  Yes

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?  No one

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?  Why spandex was EVER created.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 04:53:31 pm by Scott »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 04:51:53 pm »

I gotta think about this one ..

No one at this time. :)

Never.

Yes, only once.

I love my home.  I recently renovated and I got rid of all the things that piled up over the years .. It feels good to simplify your life and de-clutter once in a while ..  Home = peace .. and I love my space.

Shane (The L word)  8)

Like Sue said: ending up on the autopsy table in the CSI lab.

I don't get drunk - I know how to handle my liquor ..  8) 

I dyed my hair a cinnamon color once .. It was cool for a while but I got fed up with it and basically shaved my head..

I'm not asking U to marry me if U don't want to, I'll settle for being your laundry maid..

If Mich has a 'headache', call me ..  :P

U are being a bloody wanker!
Please encourage Ur 2 daughters to join the army, then ship them to Iraq.

There are too many people I would like to text just now ..  :P

Once, but I apologised soon after.. ;)

No.

I'd spend more time with my high-school best friend.  He was a gem (still is).

Whenever I use the ladies' room (while at work).  Mostly.

It doesn't look like it.  :)

I've never given it much thought ..

AIDS..

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2007, 04:52:23 pm »
LMAO, you have it all figured out haven't you? I don't blame you...

<David looks at Melissa and shakes his head in the affirmative>

Uhhhh -huhhhhh!  :D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 05:01:04 pm »
4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?  Yes...when I was drunk and promptly threw up all over it.  Felt much better,

Yeah, but I bet the tree didn't.  :P

mvansand76

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 05:11:12 pm »

LMAO!!!!!  :laugh:

I love all everybody's answers, keep them coming!

I wanna give you all a head's up for Snuitje's Questionnaire EXTREME EDITION, which will come out tomorrow or the day after...

Scott6373

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 05:24:58 pm »

I see you focused on the vomit answer and totally forgot about the symphony one  ???

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 05:44:28 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?  a Venetian palazzo, to live in and have Brokie parties

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?  no one now, but I've done this before

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?  no, but I threw up in church once (it wasn't moving at the time)

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?  no, I'd rather hug a person to feel better

5. Do you live in your dream house?  I don't live in Venice (see #1)

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Charlie Rose, he gets to meet many interesting people, but I wouldn't interrupt like he does

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?  House, he is too mean

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?  moderation is not weird

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?  oh, those awful baggy jeans in the 80s

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  you left your underwear again

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  please, comb your hair

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  if I said what I really want, the phone would explode

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?  it's for their eyes only

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?  no

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?  no

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?  not go to Catholic high school

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?  morning, night and when I pee, and mostly

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?  "fed up": that's leading the witness.  No.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?  John Zimmerman. Sorry, Jake

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?  Why Americans voted for Bush.  Twice.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 05:56:50 pm by southendmd »

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 07:55:45 pm »

I know I was watching.......you and him are HOT!!!!!

But he rang me afterwards, and told me to bring over strawberry.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2007, 08:25:35 pm »

I wanna give you all a head's up for Snuitje's Questionnaire EXTREME EDITION, which will come out tomorrow or the day after...

Looking forward to it, Melissa!  :D

I see you focused on the vomit answer and totally forgot about the symphony one  ???

Oh Scott. You KNOW I love ya!  :-*

Offline UntamedFriesian

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2007, 08:28:28 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it? Windsor Castle and I would just move in

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?Don't have anyone I would like to erase out of my life.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?no

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?yes

5. Do you live in your dream house?no

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?Cordell Walker, Walker Texas Ranger

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?Tonto, cause everytime he went to town he got the s*** beat out of him

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?Can't remember too drunk

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?wore black pants when showing a black dog, dog blended in and you couldn't see him

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?I know you've heard this before, but, you did a great job with BBM

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?same message as to Jake

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?Have nothing to say to him

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?not in to text messaging, so no one and nothing

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?no

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?no

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?participate in more school sports

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?five times, not always

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?eventually but not for a long time

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?Kurt Browning

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?Stonehendge

Online serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2007, 09:44:16 pm »

I'd like owning my own house rather than have the bank own it. Not necessarily the one I'm currently living in, though.

Like Jack, I keep my friends' phone numbers in my head. Most of them, anyway.

No, but my son did, when he was about 2. Vomit bag -- what vomit bag? And we were in first class (we got to the airport late, and those were the only seats left). I felt sorry for people nearby who had actually paid for first-class seats.

When I was a kid, I had to hug the big maple in the backyard in order to climb it, and I always felt pretty good doing that.

Ha! I live in a house I would desperately love to move out of.

Lisa Simpson.

Homer Simpson.

Back in college, I staggered out of a party that was being busted, guzzled down the rest of my beer while standing immediately in front of a cop, got in my car and drove away. No wait, I guess that wasn't the weirdest -- just the stupidest.

Hmm ... I'm sure it's something hair-related.

Hi Jake, I don't know how to text message, so my 12-year-old son is sending this for me.

Hi Heath, then same as No. 10. Oh, plus a P.S.:  If things don't work out with Michelle, God forbid, give me a call (don't text message me).

That's a toughie, because the only messages I can think of sending to Bush would include words I'd rather not have my son text-messaging.

To my son: Hey look! I figured out how to do it myself!

Only in jest.

Kind of.

Be more self-confident.

Whenever I pass one. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

"Fed up"? No way.

The only people I would want watching me skate are members of my immediate family.

Why did Britney shave her head?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2007, 10:14:38 pm »

Why did Britney shave her head?

Oh God, I know. Doesn't she look atrocious? I swear that girl is a couple noodles short of a chow mein dinner.  >:(

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2007, 02:47:42 am »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it? I would modify the rebuilt WTC offices in NYC to be a shelter for immigrant refugees.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?  No-one....I periodically erase as need be.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time? No throw up, no problem. ;)

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?  Absolutely - a redwood in the Pacific NW, US.

5. Do you live in your dream house? Nowhere close.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Diane Russell from earlier NYPD Blue - she had trials to overcome and emerged better, stronger for them.

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Irkel - I've never understood/liked/sympathized w/his character - he always majorly got on my nerves.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?  I pretended (successfully) to be an exchange student from Sweden (accent and all) to lure other exchange students into hanging out with us...it totally worked!  Disclaimer:  I was 16.  ???

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?  No doubt, the red 'pleather' pants that I bought about the time Purple Rain was released.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Thank you for all you've given of yourself via your movies.  Take care of yourself so you're able to give more in the future.  I appreciate you, love your work, and wish you personal fulfillment in all you endeavor.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Thank you for all you've given of yourself via your movies.  Take care of yourself so you're able to give more in the future.  I appreciate you, love your work, and wish you personal fulfillment in all you endeavor.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Please listen to your advisers.  You've made an absolute mess during your presidency, largely due to your own egocentricity.  Recognize that your judgment is not the only/right one!  Further, separate your personal religon from your politics!  Look to your father as an example of a statesman and endeavor to honor his legacy and respect around the world.

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)? ???

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? Yes.  The line between love and hate are remarkably close when you're dealing with family members.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it? Yes.  It's a good lesson to learn (sooner rather than later) that sparing someone's feelings with the easy answer is not helpful in the long term.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? Nothing.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time? 2X/usually.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain? Never.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with? Katerina Witt

JFK's assassination
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 02:38:04 pm by Lynne »
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2007, 04:22:54 pm »
What???  A questionnaire, and I (almost) missed it???  :)

1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?  Um...  Someplace where Jake stays a lot.  And as you might guess, I would visit it often.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?  No one.  I only have people I call a lot on my contact list, like family members and very close friends.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?  No, but I nearly did once.  It was on a puddle-jumper flight from Baltimore to Reagan Int'l Airport in D.C., and it was hot as Hades and there was no airflow and it was bumpy as all get-out.  Another girl on the plane did throw up into her bag in time, but it only made not doing so myself all the more challenging.  Everyone had a hard time on that one - I've never heard about 20 people in a small space being *so* quiet.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?  As a matter of fact, yes.

5. Do you live in your dream house?  Hell, no.  But I do like the house I live in very much.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Can't think of any.  They're all way more neurotic than I could stand to be.

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?  See above.  Pretty much all of them.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?  I don't know about weird, but I fell up (OK, passed out on) a flight of stairs once.  Luckily, they were carpeted.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?  It wasn't my choice, but a bridesmaid's gown I had to wear once was pretty hideous.  It was as if Scarlett O'Hara dipped one of her dresses into a vat of hot-pink paint.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Just "Thank you."

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  See # 10.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Just "Shame on you."  (Hey, brevity is the soul of wit, right?)

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?  To my mother:  "I miss you so much, but I'm OK."

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?  No.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?  No.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?  I wouldn't care at all about the "popular" kids not liking me so much, because I'd know that their lives only went downhill from then on while mine just got better and better.  And I'd spend a lot more time with the kids who did like hanging out with me.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?  Every time I go to the bathroom, so several times.  Usually, unless my hair's a mess or I'm having a frumpy day.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?  No.  I'm sure I'll watch it less often as time goes by than I at first did.  But it'll never get old.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?  Well, I don't figure skate.  I do skate, but only marginally well (I can do a cross-over, though - I'm pretty proud about that).  I imagine it'd be rather fun to skate with Jake.  Especially if I "accidentally" fell on top of him.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?  Is there a God?  I think that if some sort of proof for or against God's existence that no one could deny were discovered, there would be an end to all wars.

No more beans!

mvansand76

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2007, 05:42:36 pm »
19. Who would you like to figure skate with?  Well, I don't figure skate.  I do skate, but only marginally well (I can do a cross-over, though - I'm pretty proud about that).  I imagine it'd be rather fun to skate with Jake.  Especially if I "accidentally" fell on top of him.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline opinionista

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2007, 09:06:45 pm »
I'd like to own a building next to my place that currently houses a bar. It seems like a great place to live.

Nobody at the moment

No, never

No, but I'm going to do it

Not at the moment, but I like my space.

There were times I wish I was Jeannie from I dream of Jeannie. Now, I don't know who I'd be.

Cliff from Cheers.

I don't remember. LOL

I don't know.

My milanesa is also very great. (He said in an interview his milanesa was great)

You look quite ugly with those hat you wear.

Do the world a favor and quit.

To my grandma, I miss you.

Yes

I don't think so

I wouldn't date that boyfriend I had.

Everytime I go to the bathroom. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't

Yes

Hugh Jackman

What really happens when you die.

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2007, 10:24:53 am »

Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria. Why? Because gay King Ludwig II of Bavaria built this beautiful fairytale castle and I'm sure I would feel right at home, living there!

I have never been one to acquire collections of casual acquaintances. The people I have in my mobile (cell) phone are treasured friends and I wouldn't want to "erase" any of them.

I never fly. I have a phobia of flying.

Often.

Not now, but I will when I retire in a couple of years.

Tobias Moretti, who plays Inspector Richard Moser in the German television program "Kommisar Rex" (re-run many times on Australian television, where it enjoys cult status).   

Can't think of one. I don't watch programs I don't like, with characters I don't like, so haven't given myself the opportunity to entertain this notion.

Flirted outrageously with a gorgeous, glamorous drag queen in a gay bar one night (very out of character for me). She realised I was drunk and was very gracious and sweet about it.

Head to toe black leather worn to what turned out to be a very prissy, pretentious cocktail party. I had been led to believe it was going to be another kind of party entirely!

"Congratulations on your brilliant portrayal of Jack Twist in Brokeback Mountain."

"You are one of the greatest dramatic actors of our time."

"I'm sure you meant well, but . . . "

It would be to my deceased mother and I would tell her how much I love her and miss her.

No.

No.

Stand up to the bullies and punch their lights out. With the benefit of hindsight, I now realise that all bullies are cowards. If I had simply stood up to them, instead of running away, my high school years would have been a lot less stressful for me.

Shaving in the morning and brushing my teeth at night. Do I like what I see? Sure! It's me! I live in there!

I am very careful to pace myself, with viewings of Brokeback Mountain only every couple of months or so. In this way, I enjoy it afresh each time.

Christopher Meloni.

How did the gay painter Caravaggio really die and where is he buried? There are lots of theories, but no-one knows for sure. I'd like to be able to place some flowers on his grave.

Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio
by Ottavio Leoni, ca 1621

« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 09:24:44 pm by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2007, 03:13:33 am »

Head to toe black leather worn to what turned out to be a very prissy, pretentious cocktail party. I had been led to believe it was going to be another kind of party entirely!

Kerry, that sounds like an awfully cruel joke!

I had a similar joke played on me years ago. Picture it: Halloween night, 1988 (I think). I was invited to a late night party with some friends. They called and told me to show up in drag. They said everyone was dressing in drag that night. So I did. It turns out they sent me to the apartment of some homophobic straight guys. I walked in there looking like some pathetic version of RuPaul. The second I realized what happened, I took off out of there like my pants were on fire; running through downtown Indianapolis in full drag. I think it was on this very night I actually started believing gay men really do have wings, because honey, I FLEW down Meridian street that night. It never occurred to me I could run that fast in high heels and a dress.

I never spoke to any of those people again. Practical jokes are funny, but sometimes they really do go too far. I nearly got the crap beat out of me that night.  >:(

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2007, 08:10:37 am »

I had a similar joke played on me years ago. Picture it: Halloween night, 1988 (I think). I was invited to a late night party with some friends. They called and told me to show up in drag. They said everyone was dressing in drag that night. So I did. It turns out they sent me to the apartment of some homophobic straight guys. I walked in there looking like some pathetic version of RuPaul. The second I realized what happened, I took off out of there like my pants were on fire; running through downtown Indianapolis in full drag. I think it was on this very night I actually started believing gay men really do have wings, because honey, I FLEW down Meridian street that night. It never occurred to me I could run that fast in high heels and a dress.

I never spoke to any of those people again. Practical jokes are funny, but sometimes they really do go too far. I nearly got the crap beat out of me that night.  >:(

Gasp! With friends like that, who needs enemies? That was a very wicked thing for them to do to you, David. They knew the guys in the apartment were homophobic, you say? I'm certainly glad you withdrew all  contact from them. At the very least, they were being particularly cavalier with your safety. At the worst, it had the potential for turning into a possibly  homicidal scenario. Crikey, you could have been killed.

My social faux pas was entirely my own fault. I only have myself to blame. I misunderstood the theme to be denim and leather. It was, in fact, more like silk and cashmere! Thank God they weren't the kinda people who understood what the colour-coded bandanna in my back pocket meant! I would have really been in hot water, if they did! (Blush!)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2007, 08:53:59 am »
I know I was watching.......you and him are HOT!!!!!

But he rang me afterwards, and told me to bring over strawberry.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2007, 04:02:45 pm »
Gasp! With friends like that, who needs enemies? That was a very wicked thing for them to do to you, David. They knew the guys in the apartment were homophobic, you say? I'm certainly glad you withdrew all  contact from them. At the very least, they were being particularly cavalier with your safety. At the worst, it had the potential for turning into a possibly  homicidal scenario. Crikey, you could have been killed.

My social faux pas was entirely my own fault. I only have myself to blame. I misunderstood the theme to be denim and leather. It was, in fact, more like silk and cashmere! Thank God they weren't the kinda people who understood what the colour-coded bandanna in my back pocket meant! I would have really been in hot water, if they did! (Blush!)

Yeah Kerry, it was pretty damn awful.  >:(

Hey, I love your new pic btw!  :D

mvansand76

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2007, 04:53:30 pm »

OMG- I missed this post, this is so awful! I am so glad you got out safely! I am so sorry you had to go through this! Do you know where they live now because I wanna come over there and kick their sorry asses!

>:(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2007, 11:02:56 pm »
OMG- I missed this post, this is so awful! I am so glad you got out safely! I am so sorry you had to go through this! Do you know where they live now because I wanna come over there and kick their sorry asses!

>:(

:-*   :-*

Thanks Melissa!

No, I have no idea where they live now.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2007, 06:19:06 am »
Yeah Kerry, it was pretty damn awful.  >:(

Hey, I love your new pic btw!  :D

Thank ya kindly, David. The photo was taken at work. I wore that self-same tie to work today. Speaking of avatars, much as I love sweet lil cutie-pie, cuddle-pot, Cody, I sure do miss seeing your happy, smiling face, shining out from your posts. Nothing personal, Cody, but can we pleeeease have your daddy back?  :)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2007, 12:30:13 am »
Thank ya kindly, David. The photo was taken at work. I wore that self-same tie to work today. Speaking of avatars, much as I love sweet lil cutie-pie, cuddle-pot, Cody, I sure do miss seeing your happy, smiling face, shining out from your posts. Nothing personal, Cody, but can we pleeeease have your daddy back?  :)

Hey Kerry! Thanks for missing my happy, smiling face! 

But I was a little [hiccup] intoxicated [/hiccup] in that picture! At least I THINK I was. I can't remember.   ???   :P

I'm currently working on a new picture to put up there!

mvansand76

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2007, 04:23:56 am »

But I was a little [hiccup] intoxicated [/hiccup] in that picture! At least I THINK I was. I can't remember.   ???   :P

As character Rowley Birkin from the brilliant BBC sketch series The Fast Show says:

I believe I was very, very drunk...

injest

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2007, 04:35:11 am »

colour coded bandanna

??????

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2007, 04:43:14 am »
ah yes - the colour coded banadana - they indicate your preferences in bed, yes?

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2007, 07:20:26 am »

But I was a little [hiccup] intoxicated [/hiccup] in that picture! At least I THINK I was. I can't remember.   ???   :P

Yipee, cain't wait!  :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2007, 07:22:24 am »
colour coded bandanna

??????

It was the 70s, Jess! Nuff said!   ::)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2007, 02:29:28 am »
ah yes - the colour coded banadana - they indicate your preferences in bed, yes?

Oh I remember those bandannas. Lord, how could I ever forget it?

I always had one shoved in my back pocket. Mine was red, and we ALL know what that means.

And if y'all don't know, I ain't talkin'. Look it up on the Internet or something! lol

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2007, 06:58:40 am »
Oh I remember those bandannas. Lord, how could I ever forget it?

I always had one shoved in my back pocket. Mine was red, and we ALL know what that means.

And if y'all don't know, I ain't talkin'. Look it up on the Internet or something! lol

Was that red bandanna in your left back-pocket or your right back-pocket, David? Hmmmmmmmmmm?! Do tell! Do tell!  :D   ;)   :-*
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2007, 09:29:48 am »

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2007, 09:38:52 pm »
My god.. what a list!!!

http://www.gaycityusa.com/hankycodes.htm

tsk. tsk. Kelda! Where did you find that list?  :o

Now I guess I HAVE to say something! 

It was in my right pocket Kerry, and remember it was a loooooong time ago!

I can't even believe we're TALKING about this on Melissa's nice innocent questionnaire!

You'll NOT get another word out of me. I'm finished with this discussion!  >:(   ;)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2007, 10:41:06 pm »

I can't even believe we're TALKING about this on Melissa's nice innocent questionnaire!

You'll NOT get another word out of me. I'm finished with this discussion!  >:(   ;)

:o Your secret is safe with me, David. I promise not to tell a living soul!  :-X  :D

Seeing that list has brought the memories flooding back. Crikey, I had a drawer full of the bloody things! It was very de rigueur to wear one in the 70s, whenever one went anywhere "gay," whether one was on the prowl or not. My choice on any particular occasion probably had more to do with colour co-ordinating the rest of my ensemble, rather than trying to send out any particular sexual signal (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)   8)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Amber

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Whiskey anyone?
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2007, 11:49:28 pm »
The White House (even though I can't "own" it) and I would run it.

I guess I'd finally erase my friends number, he changed it 5 months ago.

Nope.

Of course.  I love trees.

I don't even live in a house  >:(

Bones

Dwight from The Office.

Kissed a co-worker ... oops.  Luckily it was college.

Big Puffy Perm.

Those eyes take my breath away.

I want you I need you, oh baby, oh baby.

You didn't win the first election.  This whole thing has been a sham.

JFK:  You inspire me!

Say it all the time, but its playful.

Yes.

Not much, I liked high school.  Yes, I'm odd.

I look in the mirror as few times as possible.  Sometimes I like what I see.

I'll never hate the movie - EVER.  I don't think I'll ever watch it 4 times in one day again though.

Paul Wylie.

Why it takes twice as long to toast an english muffin as compared to regular bread.
"... and Ennis, not big on endearments, said what he said to his horses and daughters, little darlin." ~Proulx

"Life is not a succession of urgents nows; it is a listless trickle of why-should-I's."  Johnny Depp as the Second Earl of Rochester.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2007, 11:59:27 pm »

:laugh:   :laugh:

I LOVE it Amber!

That is one of my favorite lines from the movie. I think this was the very first movie I saw Heath Ledger in!  :)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2007, 04:59:08 am »

what film is that?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2007, 05:24:45 am »

what film is that?

It is from "10 Things I Hate About You". It's a really cute movie. It's loosely based on William Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew"... VERY loosely based! But it's pretty funny.

And we get to see Heath in long hair too!  :D

mvansand76

« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2007, 07:34:57 am »
It is from "10 Things I Hate About You". It's a really cute movie. It's loosely based on William Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew"... VERY loosely based! But it's pretty funny.

And we get to see Heath in long hair too!  :D

Eeeeuw... I remember watching that movie a while ago with my boyfriend and I was pointing Heath out to him saying, look, that's Ennis!. He honestly did not believe me! I think I said it before, but he is such a chameleon!

mvansand76

« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2007, 01:41:16 pm »
My god.. what a list!!!

http://www.gaycityusa.com/hankycodes.htm

My God, this is pretty scary.... and confusing.... :o

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2007, 08:20:44 pm »
:o Your secret is safe with me, David. I promise not to tell a living soul!  :-X  :D

Seeing that list has brought the memories flooding back. Crikey, I had a drawer full of the bloody things! It was very de rigueur to wear one in the 70s, whenever one went anywhere "gay," whether one was on the prowl or not. My choice on any particular occasion probably had more to do with colour co-ordinating the rest of my ensemble, rather than trying to send out any particular sexual signal (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)   8)

I showed the list to my mother and she shrugged and said it wasn't just a gay thing.  Her and her fellow hispanic friends - in the 70's - also wore bandanas in the back pocket or tied around the knee.  It wasn't just a gay thing apparently, it was a 'cool style' thing as well.

mvansand76

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2007, 06:44:14 am »
I was really wondering about all the different colour shades, there are so many and there is so little difference between them, what if you made a mistake with the colour shade or it was too dark in the club to see the actual shade?

???

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2007, 09:29:39 am »
I was really wondering about all the different colour shades, there are so many and there is so little difference between them, what if you made a mistake with the colour shade or it was too dark in the club to see the actual shade?

???

Speaking for myself, if someone misread my signal, I'd just go with the flow and let him have his way. It wasn't set in cement!  Enjoy the new experience. And then use that new colour bandanna when next you're out on the town! You've acquired a new "skill"!  8)   ;)   :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

mvansand76

« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2007, 10:05:32 am »
Speaking for myself, if someone misread my signal, I'd just go with the flow and let him have his way. It wasn't set in cement!  Enjoy the new experience. And then use that new colour bandanna when next you're out on the town! You've acquired a new "skill"!  8)   ;)   :laugh:

Mmmm... not sure my boyfriend's gonna appreciate that....  :laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2007, 08:50:17 pm »
Mmmm... not sure my boyfriend's gonna appreciate that....  :laugh:

What isn't he gonna appreciate? Letting him have his way, or your use of a new color bandanna?  ???

I just can't believe I told ya'll I used to stick a red one in my back right pocket.

Oops I did it again!  >:(

<David snapping fingers, dancing and singing>

Oops!...I did it again. I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm in love, that I'm sent from above.....

I'm not that innocent!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2007, 09:59:11 pm »

To tell you the truth, I don't recall there ever being so many colours and patterns, as there are in that list posted by Kelda. I seem to recall, all those years ago, that there were only a handful of primary colours (red, blue, etc.) and a few shades of same (azure blue, pink). I think a lot of the colour/pattern combinations posted in Kelda's list have been added more recently. And I must say, I suspect that many of them are not meant to be taken seriously. Certainly, I had a good laugh, as I read through that list!   :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2007, 07:01:03 am »
What isn't he gonna appreciate? Letting him have his way, or your use of a new color bandanna?  ???

I just can't believe I told ya'll I used to stick a red one in my back right pocket.

Oops I did it again!  >:(

<David snapping fingers, dancing and singing>

Oops!...I did it again. I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm in love, that I'm sent from above.....

I'm not that innocent!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2007, 06:02:10 am »
Mel:

since you don't have a blog... I thought I would post this here.

Do you know much about this?

http://www.4daagse.nl/index.asp?taal=en&pagina=homepagina&interactivepage

I'm thinking of doing this and wondered if you had any useful insights on it - good/bad/ indifferent/ tips?

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2007, 09:39:35 pm »
OK, my turn , this one posted while I was away  :D

1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it? Any grand old Victorian on an acre or more. I would restore it and make it our home where friends and family always knew they were welcome and I would rescue Golden Retrieves to my hearts content.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be? My boss

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time? Yes and Yes

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards? No

5. Do you live in your dream house? No

6. Which TV show character would you like to be? Kathryn Willows on CSI she’s way cool

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Ray's wife on Everyone Loves Raymond coz I don't!

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk? Sat on the Piano and sang Summertime from Porgy and Bess

9. What's your worst fashion mistake? A bright blue taffeta bridesmaids dress some years ago (1992)..mistake of tragic proportions I should have bowed out instead of wearing it.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? How’s it going Jake, Don’t let the turkeys get you down.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Ignore the paparazzi, focus on Matilda and Michelle and count your blessings

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? Resign NOW

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?  My Mom in heaven… "You have no idea how much I miss you Mama"

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? Yes I was just so mad that they were right and and I was wrong.  I later apologised and told them it wasn't true.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it? No I personally find that unconscionable

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? I be kinder and reach out more to the misfits

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror?  2 or 3 times Do you like what you see every time? Not always no

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain? No not with the film or story, it was always be a personal favorite but maybe with posting and talking about it all the time Yes.  I've aready begun to slow down on that.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with? My Bob

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?   The Treasure of the Knights Templar that is rumored to contain the Holy Grail. It is supposed to be buried under some church or the ruins of some church somewhere in Herefordshire.???
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2007, 03:37:48 am »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?    My house. Raise a family.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be? Any bill collector

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?    never. But have not been on enough of them to say for sure

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?   No but I have hugged the ground enough to say hello and thankyou

5. Do you live in your dream house?   Yes cause it's the only house I ever owned and it took most of my life to get it!

6. Which TV show character would you like to be? none

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?  no idea

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?   One winter about 4 in the morning I drove circles around peoples houses while they were sleeping.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?  purple hair

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?    Loved your movie BBM.     Don't do anymore Bubbleboy and Goodgirl stuff...please!!!

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? Congratulations on your new baby!! I think your really cool.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Bad boy Bad boy.. What ya gonna do when the "Evil doers" come for you?

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)? Probably my parents in heaven to say hi  .

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?  yes. but they knew differently

Yes but it was in the heat of the moment

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? I wish I could and be the person I am now. But I know that is impossible. So.. I guess I would be more aware of who I hung out with.   And I think I would also take the time to actually learn something ...

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?   A few times a day. And half of the time I do.  But less and less every year.    Now that I reaching forty I look closer and I am starting to hold parts of my face up to see if I need a face lift.   How vain is that?

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?  I don't think I was ever into it like most folks around here! I enjoyed the movie but the real catch for me was all you guys. I loved the movie more cause of you.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?   David and Alex and Kerry and Wulfe. and Cody

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?    The universe Eternity. I cant comprehend it at all

Whew!!!

« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 03:22:53 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

mvansand76

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2007, 07:28:11 am »
10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? How’s it going Jake, Don’t let the turkeys get you down.

Hunh? :)

Whew!!!

;D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2007, 10:03:14 pm »

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Ray's wife on Everyone Loves Raymond coz I don't!

Well! I NEVER!!  >:(   >:(

:laugh:  :laugh:

You don't like Everybody Loves Raymond, Dottie? That's my favorite show! I think Ray Romano is sooooooo cute; especially in the in the earlier seasons.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2007, 10:09:01 pm »
12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Bad boy Bad boy.. What ya gonna do when the "Evil doers" come for you?

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?   David and Alex and Kerry and Wulfe. and Cody

Awwww!  :-*

I'd LOVE to figure skate with you Geri! I'm sure Cody would too, but I don't think he would be very good on ice. He's still trying to learn how to run on my hard wood floors without skidding into everything.  :)

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2007, 03:11:47 am »
Hunh? :)

;D

;D Hi ya Snuitje Don’t let the turkeys get you down. Is an American colloquialism from the 70's, the era that Zodiac is set in, that basically means don't let people or things bother you as long as you are being true to yourself, your core values and your art.  In this case I meant it as a stab at the Paparazzo that dog his every step and photograph his every move, as well as the gossip mongers who speculate about everything from his sexual appetites to the content of his last bowel movement  :-\....Sorry  ;)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 03:17:32 am by dot-matrix »

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2007, 03:16:18 am »
Well! I NEVER!!  >:(   >:(

You don't like Everybody Loves Raymond, Dottie? That's my favorite show! I think Ray Romano is sooooooo cute; especially in the in the earlier seasons.

Oh David  ???  It's gotta be a guy thing, Bob LOVES that show too. So does my Dad.   Bob watches the reruns now on TBS.  I just cannot stand it!  I cannot stand Ray Romano.  He makes me want to pull my hair out.  I find other things to do while Bob is watching ELR.  Of course I love Prison Break and he doesn't so it all works out.  He reads on Monday nights while I yell at the TV.  ::)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2007, 04:30:40 am »

Oh David  ???  It's gotta be a guy thing, Bob LOVES that show too. So does my Dad.   Bob watches the reruns now on TBS.  I just cannot stand it!  I cannot stand Ray Romano.  He makes me want to pull my hair out.  I find other things to do while Bob is watching ELR.  Of course I love Prison Break and he doesn't so it all works out.  He reads on Monday nights while I yell at the TV.  ::)

Oh now I don't know about that, Dottie! Melissa likes ELR and so do her boyfriend Jan-Willem!  :D

Maybe you haven't given it enough of a chance! Sit down a few times and watch it with Bob! It will grow on you if you give it half a chance!  :)

mvansand76

« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2007, 07:48:11 am »
Oh now I don't know about that, Dottie! Melissa likes ELR and so do her boyfriend Jan-Willem!  :D

Maybe you haven't given it enough of a chance! Sit down a few times and watch it with Bob! It will grow on you if you give it half a chance!  :)

Oh yes I do love it!!!

SHE ATE A FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2007, 08:01:53 pm »
Oh yes I do love it!!!

SHE ATE A FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL  :laugh:  :laugh:

"Angela killed a fly. It fell on the table. She picked it up...... and then she AAAAAATE IT!!"

Dottie, two of my favorite ELR episodes are on TBS at 7:00 pm; "The Ride-Along" (Season 2) and "The Family Bed" (Season 1)

You should check them out!!  :D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2007, 08:06:45 pm »
;D Hi ya Snuitje Don’t let the turkeys get you down. Is an American colloquialism from the 70's, the era that Zodiac is set in, that basically means don't let people or things bother you as long as you are being true to yourself, your core values and your art.  In this case I meant it as a stab at the Paparazzo that dog his every step and photograph his every move, as well as the gossip mongers who speculate about everything from his sexual appetites to the content of his last bowel movement  :-\....Sorry  ;)

Oh, that's a blast from the past, isn't it? I remember it. Around here, a "turkey" was a person who acted like a fool, an idiot, etc..

"You jive turkey!"

Remember that one Dottie?  :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2007, 12:18:43 am »
Oh, that's a blast from the past, isn't it? I remember it. Around here, a "turkey" was a person who acted like a fool, an idiot, etc..

"You jive turkey!"

Remember that one Dottie?  :laugh:  :laugh:

I sure do remember that one David!  Right along with "Keep on Truckin"  :laugh:  Gawd that was a LONG time ago.  ;)

Online CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2007, 02:08:54 pm »

Any fancy hotel, and use it to host BBM gatherings/conventions.

a woman I used to work with

Never thrown up on a plane.

No.

No

Fonzie.  Everything seemed to go right for him.

Charlie Brown.  Everything seemed to go wrong for him.

I don't remember.

Jeans with the knees ripped out, and black stretch pants underneath them.

Thank you

Thank you

Give me one damn reason why I shouldn't be able to get married.

To Madonna.  thanks for the music.  Love ya!

No

No

I wouldn't let myself be pushed around the way that I was.

about 3 times, and no, but lately, it's getting better.

Nope

Nancy Kerrigan

what's the big secret of Area 51.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!