Author Topic: Snuitje's questionnaire!  (Read 30395 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Snuitje's questionnaire!
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2007, 10:41:06 pm »
tsk. tsk. Kelda! Where did you find that list?  :o

Now I guess I HAVE to say something! 

It was in my right pocket Kerry, and remember it was a loooooong time ago!

I can't even believe we're TALKING about this on Melissa's nice innocent questionnaire!

You'll NOT get another word out of me. I'm finished with this discussion!  >:(   ;)

:o Your secret is safe with me, David. I promise not to tell a living soul!  :-X  :D

Seeing that list has brought the memories flooding back. Crikey, I had a drawer full of the bloody things! It was very de rigueur to wear one in the 70s, whenever one went anywhere "gay," whether one was on the prowl or not. My choice on any particular occasion probably had more to do with colour co-ordinating the rest of my ensemble, rather than trying to send out any particular sexual signal (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)   8)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Amber

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Whiskey anyone?
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2007, 11:49:28 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?
The White House (even though I can't "own" it) and I would run it.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?
I guess I'd finally erase my friends number, he changed it 5 months ago.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?
Nope.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?
Of course.  I love trees.

5. Do you live in your dream house?
I don't even live in a house  >:(

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?
Bones

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?
Dwight from The Office.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?
Kissed a co-worker ... oops.  Luckily it was college.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?
Big Puffy Perm.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?
Those eyes take my breath away.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?
I want you I need you, oh baby, oh baby.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?
You didn't win the first election.  This whole thing has been a sham.

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?
JFK:  You inspire me!

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?
Say it all the time, but its playful.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?
Yes.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?
Not much, I liked high school.  Yes, I'm odd.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?
I look in the mirror as few times as possible.  Sometimes I like what I see.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?
I'll never hate the movie - EVER.  I don't think I'll ever watch it 4 times in one day again though.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?
Paul Wylie.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?
Why it takes twice as long to toast an english muffin as compared to regular bread.
"... and Ennis, not big on endearments, said what he said to his horses and daughters, little darlin." ~Proulx

"Life is not a succession of urgents nows; it is a listless trickle of why-should-I's."  Johnny Depp as the Second Earl of Rochester.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2007, 11:59:27 pm »

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

:laugh:   :laugh:

I LOVE it Amber!

That is one of my favorite lines from the movie. I think this was the very first movie I saw Heath Ledger in!  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2007, 04:59:08 am »
tsk. tsk. Kelda! Where did you find that list?  :o

Now I guess I HAVE to say something! 

It was in my right pocket Kerry, and remember it was a loooooong time ago!

I can't even believe we're TALKING about this on Melissa's nice innocent questionnaire!

You'll NOT get another word out of me. I'm finished with this discussion!  >:(   ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what film is that?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2007, 05:24:45 am »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what film is that?

It is from "10 Things I Hate About You". It's a really cute movie. It's loosely based on William Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew"... VERY loosely based! But it's pretty funny.

And we get to see Heath in long hair too!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

mvansand76

« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2007, 07:34:57 am »
It is from "10 Things I Hate About You". It's a really cute movie. It's loosely based on William Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew"... VERY loosely based! But it's pretty funny.

And we get to see Heath in long hair too!  :D

Eeeeuw... I remember watching that movie a while ago with my boyfriend and I was pointing Heath out to him saying, look, that's Ennis!. He honestly did not believe me! I think I said it before, but he is such a chameleon!

mvansand76

« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2007, 01:41:16 pm »
My god.. what a list!!!

http://www.gaycityusa.com/hankycodes.htm

My God, this is pretty scary.... and confusing.... :o

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2007, 08:20:44 pm »
:o Your secret is safe with me, David. I promise not to tell a living soul!  :-X  :D

Seeing that list has brought the memories flooding back. Crikey, I had a drawer full of the bloody things! It was very de rigueur to wear one in the 70s, whenever one went anywhere "gay," whether one was on the prowl or not. My choice on any particular occasion probably had more to do with colour co-ordinating the rest of my ensemble, rather than trying to send out any particular sexual signal (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)   8)

I showed the list to my mother and she shrugged and said it wasn't just a gay thing.  Her and her fellow hispanic friends - in the 70's - also wore bandanas in the back pocket or tied around the knee.  It wasn't just a gay thing apparently, it was a 'cool style' thing as well.

mvansand76

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2007, 06:44:14 am »
I was really wondering about all the different colour shades, there are so many and there is so little difference between them, what if you made a mistake with the colour shade or it was too dark in the club to see the actual shade?

???

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2007, 09:29:39 am »
I was really wondering about all the different colour shades, there are so many and there is so little difference between them, what if you made a mistake with the colour shade or it was too dark in the club to see the actual shade?

???

Speaking for myself, if someone misread my signal, I'd just go with the flow and let him have his way. It wasn't set in cement!  Enjoy the new experience. And then use that new colour bandanna when next you're out on the town! You've acquired a new "skill"!  8)   ;)   :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν