Author Topic: Snuitje's questionnaire!  (Read 30180 times)

mvansand76

Re: Snuitje's questionnaire!
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2007, 10:05:32 am »
Speaking for myself, if someone misread my signal, I'd just go with the flow and let him have his way. It wasn't set in cement!  Enjoy the new experience. And then use that new colour bandanna when next you're out on the town! You've acquired a new "skill"!  8)   ;)   :laugh:

Mmmm... not sure my boyfriend's gonna appreciate that....  :laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2007, 08:50:17 pm »
Mmmm... not sure my boyfriend's gonna appreciate that....  :laugh:

What isn't he gonna appreciate? Letting him have his way, or your use of a new color bandanna?  ???

I just can't believe I told ya'll I used to stick a red one in my back right pocket.

Oops I did it again!  >:(

<David snapping fingers, dancing and singing>

Oops!...I did it again. I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm in love, that I'm sent from above.....

I'm not that innocent!

:laugh:   :laugh:
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2007, 09:59:11 pm »

To tell you the truth, I don't recall there ever being so many colours and patterns, as there are in that list posted by Kelda. I seem to recall, all those years ago, that there were only a handful of primary colours (red, blue, etc.) and a few shades of same (azure blue, pink). I think a lot of the colour/pattern combinations posted in Kelda's list have been added more recently. And I must say, I suspect that many of them are not meant to be taken seriously. Certainly, I had a good laugh, as I read through that list!   :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2007, 07:01:03 am »
What isn't he gonna appreciate? Letting him have his way, or your use of a new color bandanna?  ???

I just can't believe I told ya'll I used to stick a red one in my back right pocket.

Oops I did it again!  >:(

<David snapping fingers, dancing and singing>

Oops!...I did it again. I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm in love, that I'm sent from above.....

I'm not that innocent!

:laugh:   :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2007, 06:02:10 am »
Mel:

since you don't have a blog... I thought I would post this here.

Do you know much about this?

http://www.4daagse.nl/index.asp?taal=en&pagina=homepagina&interactivepage

I'm thinking of doing this and wondered if you had any useful insights on it - good/bad/ indifferent/ tips?

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2007, 09:39:35 pm »
OK, my turn , this one posted while I was away  :D

1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it? Any grand old Victorian on an acre or more. I would restore it and make it our home where friends and family always knew they were welcome and I would rescue Golden Retrieves to my hearts content.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be? My boss

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time? Yes and Yes

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards? No

5. Do you live in your dream house? No

6. Which TV show character would you like to be? Kathryn Willows on CSI she’s way cool

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Ray's wife on Everyone Loves Raymond coz I don't!

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk? Sat on the Piano and sang Summertime from Porgy and Bess

9. What's your worst fashion mistake? A bright blue taffeta bridesmaids dress some years ago (1992)..mistake of tragic proportions I should have bowed out instead of wearing it.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? How’s it going Jake, Don’t let the turkeys get you down.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Ignore the paparazzi, focus on Matilda and Michelle and count your blessings

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? Resign NOW

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?  My Mom in heaven… "You have no idea how much I miss you Mama"

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? Yes I was just so mad that they were right and and I was wrong.  I later apologised and told them it wasn't true.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it? No I personally find that unconscionable

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? I be kinder and reach out more to the misfits

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror?  2 or 3 times Do you like what you see every time? Not always no

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain? No not with the film or story, it was always be a personal favorite but maybe with posting and talking about it all the time Yes.  I've aready begun to slow down on that.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with? My Bob

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?   The Treasure of the Knights Templar that is rumored to contain the Holy Grail. It is supposed to be buried under some church or the ruins of some church somewhere in Herefordshire.???
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2007, 03:37:48 am »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?    My house. Raise a family.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be? Any bill collector

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?    never. But have not been on enough of them to say for sure

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?   No but I have hugged the ground enough to say hello and thankyou

5. Do you live in your dream house?   Yes cause it's the only house I ever owned and it took most of my life to get it!

6. Which TV show character would you like to be? none

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?  no idea

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?   One winter about 4 in the morning I drove circles around peoples houses while they were sleeping.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?  purple hair

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?    Loved your movie BBM.     Don't do anymore Bubbleboy and Goodgirl stuff...please!!!

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? Congratulations on your new baby!! I think your really cool.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Bad boy Bad boy.. What ya gonna do when the "Evil doers" come for you?

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)? Probably my parents in heaven to say hi  .

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?  yes. but they knew differently

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it? 
Yes but it was in the heat of the moment

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? I wish I could and be the person I am now. But I know that is impossible. So.. I guess I would be more aware of who I hung out with.   And I think I would also take the time to actually learn something ...

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?   A few times a day. And half of the time I do.  But less and less every year.    Now that I reaching forty I look closer and I am starting to hold parts of my face up to see if I need a face lift.   How vain is that?

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?  I don't think I was ever into it like most folks around here! I enjoyed the movie but the real catch for me was all you guys. I loved the movie more cause of you.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?   David and Alex and Kerry and Wulfe. and Cody

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?    The universe Eternity. I cant comprehend it at all

Whew!!!

« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 03:22:53 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

mvansand76

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2007, 07:28:11 am »
10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? How’s it going Jake, Don’t let the turkeys get you down.

Hunh? :)

Whew!!!

;D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2007, 10:03:14 pm »

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Ray's wife on Everyone Loves Raymond coz I don't!

Well! I NEVER!!  >:(   >:(

:laugh:  :laugh:

You don't like Everybody Loves Raymond, Dottie? That's my favorite show! I think Ray Romano is sooooooo cute; especially in the in the earlier seasons.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2007, 10:09:01 pm »
12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Bad boy Bad boy.. What ya gonna do when the "Evil doers" come for you?

:laugh:  :laugh:

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?   David and Alex and Kerry and Wulfe. and Cody

Awwww!  :-*

I'd LOVE to figure skate with you Geri! I'm sure Cody would too, but I don't think he would be very good on ice. He's still trying to learn how to run on my hard wood floors without skidding into everything.  :)