Author Topic: Which Celebrity 'Starlet' Would You Pay to Go Away??  (Read 6771 times)

injest

Which Celebrity 'Starlet' Would You Pay to Go Away??
« on: February 21, 2007, 11:43:52 pm »
Me? Paris Hilton....PLEASE stop talking about her.....please!!!!

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Re: Which Celebrity 'Starlet' Would You Pay to Go Away??
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 12:55:36 am »
Lindsey Lohan.  Her talent as an actress is extremely limited, she's possessed of little charisma, less intelligence and what personality we see is troubled.  I understand she's had a hard childhood...guess that explains that. And to tie it all up, she's not even very good looking.

Paris is a close 2nd, Nicole Richie right behind her.  I read something somewhere that Nicole is depressed because the 'work' isn't rolling in like she's been expecting. 

Work?

Has Nicole or buddy Paris displayed talent in anything other than being celebrities and grabbing headlines?   They play themselves in their TV series.  Paris needs a lot of equipment to make her singing tolerable and Nicole needed a ghost-writer to help her with her book.  Their 15 minutes is rapidly coming to an end and they need to find some new schtick.  FAST and preferably out of sight.

mvansand76

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 07:20:21 am »
I tried to click them all until my mouse broke.... :o

Anna Nicole Smith? Ouch...

injest

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 08:41:01 am »

I know....but since she died that is ALL the news is talking about.

they (the media) will tell you that they are doing it for the ratings....but they are not offering anything else!!

It is like someone opening a store and only offering Cokes....that will be all they sell...they can't say that Pepsi doesn't sell there...they don't have any TO sell.

I turned on ET last night. Anna Nicole...turned on Showbiz Tonight: Anna....ARGH...it was all ANNA all day. If you were looking for entertainment news, you had to sit thru that to hear anything else... :P

(at least she knocked those poor boys from Missouri off the shows..)

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 09:02:41 am »
Tough call, cos I'm no fan of any of them, but I'm finding Ms Spears particularly tiresome at the moment. I feared she'd burn out several years ago - one of these people who feels compelled to live an entire life before the age of 25. And now she's brought not one, but TWO, children into the equation at such a young age, and in the midst of what was clearly an unstable relationship from the beginning. I hope she takes some time out and gets herself well for her sake and theirs...
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Scott6373

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 09:08:46 am »
I'm sorry, but if you go by contributions (however lame or blatantly bad the contribution) to any of the arts, Paris is hands down the most useless piece of human flotsam that grew in a petri dish.

I look at her and cringe...it's like watching a walking STD.

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 10:25:10 am »
I'm sorry, but if you go by contributions (however lame or blatantly bad the contribution) to any of the arts, Paris is hands down the most useless piece of human flotsam that grew in a petri dish.

I look at her and cringe...it's like watching a walking STD.

I totally agree with you. I also cringe when I see Paris. However, I tend to cringe much more at the sight of Nicole Richie. She's a glamorous drug addict, walking stick with nothing to do, except posing for the paps lenses. In fact, I'd pay to make both go away forever, her and Paris. I don't even know why they're so famous. So they did a reality show. So what? I still don't understand why the hype around those two.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 03:25:12 am »
PARIS HILTON!  >:(

I can't stand that beeyotch!
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 03:26:20 am »

:laugh:   :laugh:

Good one, Melissa!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 11:26:25 pm »

fIRST OFF i dont call paris hilton or nicole ritchie actresses. neither is britney.  the only real actress of the bunch is not much of an actress either.  She is a drugged out drunken party girl.
They are all in the business of getting their face in front of the camera, in as many ways as
they possibly can.  The hope is that their fifteen minutes of fame is nearly finished.  There are
im sure lots of very talented people out there with much more talent and deservingly so, than
this bunch of losers.  They have become manufactured celebs, and i hope the new crew is
waiting in the wings....            I am also sick of this ,,,treat bad judgement and bad behavior,
as an illness.  Take them to re hab and then, all is forgiven, until the next fiasco.. What kind
of a pattern of behavior are we encouraging in todays young women...???????????????

Beautiful mind