Author Topic: Which Celebrity 'Starlet' Would You Pay to Go Away??  (Read 6768 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Which Celebrity 'Starlet' Would You Pay to Go Away??
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 07:50:11 am »

Firstly, I must stress that I am not into the cult of celebrity. Not Paris Hilton's celebrity, not anyone else, for that matter. However, having said that, I must say that when Paris Hilton recently visited Sydney (promoting the release of a new beer), she made a point of making unscheduled, unpaid visits to the children's wards of a couple of hospitals in Sydney, one of which being the hospital where I work. She was very sweet. She just sat with the sick children (some of them very sick), held their little hands and chatted with them, more often than not making them laugh, bringing a little joy and happiness (and dare I say, glamour!) into their otherwise sad, pain-filled young lives.
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 08:34:36 am »
Ugh.  I voted for Britney Spears.

Paris is a waste of a person, but she was born into it and doesn't know better.

Britney had a promising career.  She was cute.  She could have had a nice, good looking and sucessful husband.     But instead she is trailer trash.    Other than her Millions in the bank, she lives like a welfare mother popping out babies, drinking, smoking and sporting tatoos.   The shaved head?    Yeah, that look worked so well for Sinead O'Conner.

Neither her nor Fed-X, er, K-Fed deserve the kids.

injest

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 08:45:16 am »

fIRST OFF i dont call paris hilton or nicole ritchie actresses. neither is britney.  the only real actress of the bunch is not much of an actress either.  She is a drugged out drunken party girl.
They are all in the business of getting their face in front of the camera, in as many ways as
they possibly can.  The hope is that their fifteen minutes of fame is nearly finished.  There are
im sure lots of very talented people out there with much more talent and deservingly so, than
this bunch of losers.  They have become manufactured celebs, and i hope the new crew is
waiting in the wings....            I am also sick of this ,,,treat bad judgement and bad behavior,
as an illness.  Take them to re hab and then, all is forgiven, until the next fiasco.. What kind
of a pattern of behavior are we encouraging in todays young women...???????????????

the name Natalie Portman leaped to mind when I read this....now that girl is beautiful and can ACT...you don't see her in and outta rehab and drunk every night...

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 12:52:13 am »
ALL of the above. Really. Please, please make them go away.

O0

Heathen

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 02:39:16 am »
ALL of the above. Really. Please, please make them go away.

O0

count me on this vote! I sick to death of all of them. :P
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2007, 09:10:21 pm »
Paris Hilton.

i can't abide that twat.

Talk with desertrat, from Vienna---the most classless guy in town married to the most classless woman in Austrai [she goes around the Inner City in leopard prints and white stilettos--had PARIS HILTON open the Opera Ball.

Scandal, absolute scandal in a city where EVERYONE looks for scandal at the Opera Ball. She responded by putting on the noblesse oblige attitude of the sweet little rich girl.

barf
puke
vomit
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"