Author Topic: If you had to choose one fanfiction story....  (Read 11749 times)

Offline bailey

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: If you had to choose one fanfiction story....
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 09:23:18 am »
I've read a few that would probably make pretty good night time soaps ala Dallas and Dynasty, but the only ones I've read all the way through that I think would play well on the big screen would be "Shades of Grey" and "Zero at the Bone".  Both are very cinematic in structure.  "Brokeback Redemption" runs a close third, but it's not complete yet.  "Tainted Evidence" might make a good extended music video on VHI.  "Wolf and Thunderbird" is the one I'd love to see made into a film.  It has real heart, but somebody like Gus Van Zandt would have to direct it and it would never be mainstream.  Then again... that's what some people said about "Brokeback Mountain" so who knows? 

Over to you, Leonard.

Scott6373

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 09:25:36 am »
I think I would choose my own...so I could be in on the casting...you know...a little couch action...maybe a scandalous affair... ;D

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2007, 09:38:49 am »
I think I would choose my own...so I could be in on the casting...you know...a little couch action...maybe a scandalous affair... ;D

The scandalous affair is definitely a good idea. It'll sell the movie so make sure it's full of steamy, dirty and sleazy detalis!  ;D
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.