Author Topic: This is scary!!  (Read 10282 times)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
This is scary!!
« on: March 03, 2007, 04:25:27 am »
Ok guys, girls.. this test is really scary.   It's a color test. You have to follow the directions precisely.    It's quick though!   You might not want to share the results. or...hopefullly you will!    It's very personal  . But you might want to say how close the test results related to you   .It's up to you.    Someone sent me this test and I took it and holy cow!!!  It was right on target. Yikes!! 

http://www.colorquiz.com

http://www.colorquiz.com

Existing Situation
Acts in an orderly, methodical, and self-contained manner. Needs the sympathetic understanding of someone who will give her recognition and approval.

Stress Sources
Feels that life has far more to offer and that there are still important things to be achieved--that life must be experienced to the fullest. As a result, she pursues her objectives with a fierce intensity that will not let go of things. Becomes deeply involved and runs the risk of being unable to view things with sufficient objectivity, or calmly enough; is therefore in danger of becoming agitated and of exhausting her nervous energy. Cannot leave things alone and feels she can only be at peace when she has finally reached her goal.

Restrained Characteristics
Feels that she is receiving less than her share and that there is no one on who she can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions make her quick to take offense, but she realizes that she has to make the best of things as they are.
Becomes distressed when her needs or desires are misunderstood and feels that she has no one to turn to or rely on. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Very exacting in the standards she applies to her choice of a partner and seeking a rather unrealistic perfection in her sex life.

Desired Objective
Suffering from the effects of those things which are being rejected as disagreeable, and is strongly resisting them. Just wants to be left in peace.

Actual Problem
The fear that she might be prevented from achieving the things she wants drives her to the exploitation of all types of experience, so that she may categorically deny that any of them has any value. This destructive denigration becomes her method of concealing hopelessness and a profound sense of futility.

Ohhhh oh!

« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 05:26:03 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: This is scarey!!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 05:20:22 am »
Generated on Sat Mar 3 01:14:14 2007.

Your Existing Situation
Exercises initiative in overcoming obstacles and difficulties. Either holds, or wishes to achieve, a position of authority in which control can be exerted over events.

Your Stress Sources
Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which he imposes of himself or by his own choice and decision.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Demanding and particular in his relations with his partner or those close to him, but careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce his prospects of realizing his hopes and ideas.
Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship.

Feels that he cannot do much about his existing problems and difficulties and that he must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
Needs to feel identified with someone or something and wishes to win support by his charm and amiability. Sentimental and yearns for a romantic tenderness.

Your Actual Problem
Seeks to avoid criticism and to prevent restriction of his freedom to act, and to decide for himself by the exercise of great personal charm in his dealings with others.

???  ???

>:(   >:(

:-\   :-\

Where the hell did you find this Geri?

I think it might be accurate, but I'm not sure I like what it just said about  me.  >:(   
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 08:17:49 am »
This is beyond scary, it is incredible.

Existing Situation
Insecure. Seeks roots, stability, emotional security, and an environment providing greater ease and fewer problems, but is either unwilling or unable to exert the effort.

Stress Sources
Seeks independence and freedom from any restriction and therefore avoids obligations or anything which might prove hampering. She is being subjected to considerable pressure and wants to escape from it so that she can obtain what she needs, but tends to lack the necessary strength of purpose to succeed in this.

Restrained Characteristics
Relationships rarely measure up to her high emotional expectations and her need to be made the center of things, leading to disappointment . Always has mental reservations and tends to remain emotionally isolated and unattached.

Desired Objective
Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting nature.. Wants to be regarded as an exciting and interesting personality with an altogether charming and impressive influence on others. Uses tactics skillfully so as to avoid endangering her chances of success or undermining others' confidence in herself.

Actual Problem
Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of her own efforts.

Actual Problem #2
The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond her capabilities, or her reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. She attempts to remedy this by intense activity and by insistence on getting her own way. Faulty self-control can lead to ungovernable displays of anger.

But not all is true, really.

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 11:12:38 pm »
Where the hell did you find this Geri? Quote by David

David a friend emailed it to me.

She  deals with depression and her results were all about being depressed.

I think yours sounds alot like you, don't you?

Mine has alot of truth to it.
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 11:28:30 pm »
Where the hell did you find this Geri? Quote by David

David a friend emailed it to me.

She  deals with depression and her results were all about being depressed.

I think yours sounds alot like you, don't you?

Mine has alot of truth to it.

Yeah, it does Geri. I had the same feeling I always get when I look into the mirror the first thing in the morning. I hate what I see, but there's a lot of truth in it.   :P

injest

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 11:58:29 pm »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen a test I wanted to pass on...but I am sending this to my sister!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2007, 12:01:53 am »
*eh-hem*

What are you doing Jess? You aren't gonna tell us your test results?

Clearly you took the test if you're passing it on to your sister!  >:(

What did it say about you?

injest

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2007, 12:10:12 am »
HEY I thought we didn't have to post our results!!

LOL

they are too personall...well some of them...

Your Existing Situation
Volatile and outgoing. Needs to feel that events are developing along desired lines, otherwise irritation can lead to changeability or superficial activities.

see I don't see this at all...I am NOT outgoing OR volatile...(shut up, Roland!!) the rest fits though...

Your Stress Sources
Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision

ok I will agree with this one!

Your Restrained Characteristics
Relationships rarely measure up to her high emotional expectations and her need to be made the center of things, leading to disappointment . Always has mental reservations and tends to remain emotionally isolated and unattached.
Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.
Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity, but tries to avoid conflict.

huh?? none of this matches me at all!! (SHUT UP, Roland!!!)

Your Desired Objective
Seeks the determination and elasticity of will necessary to establish herself and to make herself independent despite the difficulties of her situation. Wants to overcome opposition and achieve recognition.

agree with this

Your Actual Problem
Strongly resists outside influence and any interference with her freedom to make her own decisions and plans. Works to establish and strengthen her own position

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2007, 12:15:47 am »
Jess, yours sounds almost exactly like mine!  :D

It's not exactly flattering, is it?

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2007, 12:18:16 am »
I remember taking the Lucher color test in high school almost 30 years ago.

Here's mine:

southendmd's Existing Situation
Persistent. Demands what he feels to be his due and endeavors to maintain his position intact.

southendmd's Stress Sources
Wants freedom to follow his own convictions and principles, to achieve respect as an individual in his own right. Desires to avail himself of every possible opportunity without having to submit to limitations or restrictions.

southendmd's Restrained Characteristics
Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Wants to broaden his fields of activity and insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that he may be prevented from doing what he wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore his confidence.

southendmd's Desired Objective
Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of idealized harmony. Has an imperative need for tenderness and affection. Susceptible to anything esthetic.

southendmd's Actual Problem
Seeks to avoid criticism and to prevent restriction of his freedom to act, and to decide for himself by the exercise of great personal charm in his dealings with others.

southendmd's Actual Problem #2
Greatly impressed by the unique, by originality, and by individuals of outstanding characteristics. Tries to emulate the characteristics he admires and to display originality in his own personality.