Author Topic: This is scary!!  (Read 10286 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: This is scarey!!
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 03:10:47 am »
dang...are they ALL bad??

>:( >:( >:(

poor Alex!!

Apparently they are, Jess. Poor Tullio is sleeping on the couch tonight!

Good lord have mercy!  >:(
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

Re: This is scary!!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 12:47:11 am »
Geri?? Girl calm down!! who you gonna put your feet on when they get cold?? Jeez...he can't do you no good out there on the couch!

At least HE took the test...I couldn't get MY guy to take it if I taped the colors to my.........well, he won't! let me just say that!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 01:02:09 am »
Your Existing Situation
Acts in an orderly, methodical, and self-contained manner. Needs the sympathetic understanding of someone who will give him recognition and approval.

Your Stress Sources
Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and of separation from others. Believes that life still has far more to offer and that he may miss his share of experiences if he fails to make the best use of every opportunity. He therefore pursues his objectives with a fierce intensity and commits himself deeply and readily. Feels himself to be completely competent in any field in which he engages, and can sometimes be considered by others to be interfering or meddlesome.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Feels that he cannot do much about his existing problems and difficulties and that he must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Your Desired Objective
His need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes him restless and he is driven by his desires and hopes. May try to spread his activities over too wide a field.

Your Actual Problem
The fear that he may be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him into a relentless search for satisfaction in the pursuit of illusory or meaningless activities.

Your Actual Problem #2
Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.

Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 01:35:16 am »

Your Existing Situation

Orderly, methodical, and self-contained. Needs the respect, recognition, and understanding of those close to him.

First sentence absolutely true. Second sentence totally wrong.

Your Stress Sources

Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which he feels separates himself from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities, and to live it to the fullest. He therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on him and insists on being free and unhampered.

Wrooooong!

Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

First sentence is wrong - life is good for me right now! Second sentence is correct - I am a Scorpio, after all!

Your Desired Objective

Wants interesting and exciting things to happen. Able to make himself well-liked by his obvious interest and by the very openness of his charm. Over-imaginative and given to fantasy or day-dreaming.

This is absolutely me! (except for the first sentence - that's not me at all).

Your Actual Problem

Seeks to avoid criticism and to prevent restriction of his freedom to act, and to decide for himself by the exercise of great personal charm in his dealings with others.

This is very true of me. Scarily accurate!

Your Actual Problem #2

Has a fear that he might be prevented from achieving the things he wants. This leads him to employ great personal charm in his dealings with others, hoping that this will make it easier for him to reach his objectives.

This is amazingly accurate! Very true of me!

Thank you for posting this excellent test, Geri! I enjoyed this one very much!
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2007, 04:59:22 am »
Free personality analysis of Lynne.
Generated on Wed Mar 7 00:51:20 2007.

Lynne's Existing Situation
Working to improve her image in the eyes of others so as to obtain their compliance and agreement with her needs and wishes.

Lynne's Stress Sources
Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads her to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.

Lynne's Restrained Characteristics
Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.  Circumstances are restrictive and hampering, forcing her to forgo all joys and pleasures for the time being.

Lynne's Desired Objective
Longs for tenderness and for a sensitivity of feeling into which she can blend. Responsive to anything esthetic and tasteful.

Lynne's Actual Problem
Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of her hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety. She is trying to escape from this into a peaceful and harmonious relationship, protecting her from dissatisfaction and lack of appreciation.

Weirdly and eerily accurate...I highlighted stuff I thought correct in purple.  The red is what friends have told me tho I tend to disagree...
 ??? :-\ ???
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2007, 11:57:24 pm »
Your Existing Situation

Having difficulty in standing up to the demands imposed on her. Finds a great effort is involved and wishes to have the situation eased.

Very true.

Your Stress Sources

Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which she feels separates herself from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities, and to live it to the fullest. She therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on her and insists on being free and unhampered.

The first sentence is crap, but the rest is true.

Has high emotional demands and is willing to involve herself in a close relationship, but not with any great depth of feeling.

Feels rather isolated and alone, but is too reserved to allow herself to form deep attachments. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Crap and more crap.

Your Desired Objective

Her need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes her restless and she is driven by her desires and hopes. May try to spread her activities over too wide a field.

True.

Your Actual Problem

Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.

Winning the lotto will do nicely.  :)

Your Actual Problem #2

The fear that she may be prevented from achieving the things she wants leads her into a relentless search for satisfaction in the pursuit of illusory or meaningless activities.

Huh?   ??? ???