Author Topic: RWYA, Altitude and Liberation by Mel  (Read 76619 times)

mvansand76

Re: Right Where You Are - AU by Mel
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2007, 04:18:07 pm »

http://rightwhere-u-r.livejournal.com/10736.html

Title: Altitude (very long one-shot in three parts)
Parts I, II and III

Word count: Approx. 8,000 words

Synopsis: Ennis is a market research analyst. He boards a flight from Boston to London Heathrow. He lives in London and is married and has two children. He has extreme fear of flying. Enter Jack Twist, who sits next to him. Jack is a physiotherapist and chiropractor, and is on his way back to his fiancé in London. He tries to make Ennis take his mind off his fear and he succeeds in more ways than one. Well, needless to say, they have 6 hours to 'get to know each other'. Enough time for lots of flirty dialogue and... uhm...well, you'll see....

Warnings: unlawful use of aircraft toilets, drug use, binge drinking, adultery, shameless flirting and a little bit of angst.

Feedback: If you like this story, then let me know, and I might consider turning it into a full story! :)

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2007, 04:27:41 pm »
I'm excited, Mel - I'll get to this tonight!   ;D

Marie

P.S.  You get a prize for being the first author to use "unlawful use of aircraft toilets" as a warning!   :laugh:
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

mvansand76

« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2007, 04:56:04 pm »

P.S.  You get a prize for being the first author to use "unlawful use of aircraft toilets" as a warning!   :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ps. Loooooooove your avatar!!!!!

Dagi

« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2007, 01:43:01 pm »

http://rightwhere-u-r.livejournal.com/10736.html

Title: Altitude (very long one-shot in three parts)
Parts I, II and III

Word count: Approx. 8,000 words

Synopsis: Ennis is a market research analyst. He boards a flight from Boston to London Heathrow. He lives in London and is married and has two children. He has extreme fear of flying. Enter Jack Twist, who sits next to him. Jack is a physiotherapist and chiropractor, and is on his way back to his fiancé in London. He tries to make Ennis take his mind off his fear and he succeeds in more ways than one. Well, needless to say, they have 6 hours to 'get to know each other'. Enough time for lots of flirty dialogue and... uhm...well, you'll see....

Warnings: unlawful use of aircraft toilets, drug use, binge drinking, adultery, shameless flirting and a little bit of angst.

Feedback: If you like this story, then let me know, and I might consider turning it into a full story! :)

Oh Mel, it´s wonderful! I have to come back and read it again! You are amazing!

Dagi

mvansand76

« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2007, 09:01:09 am »
Hi!!!!

I have just posted chapter 25 of Right Where You Are!

http://rightwhere-u-r.livejournal.com/10957.html

Have also decided to continue my one-shot, Altitude, see message on my livejournal!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Mel

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2007, 01:10:12 pm »
Hi!!!!

I have just posted chapter 25 of Right Where You Are!

http://rightwhere-u-r.livejournal.com/10957.html

Have also decided to continue my one-shot, Altitude, see message on my livejournal!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Mel

Double-yay!  (And did I read that you were thinking of changing the title of "Altitude'?  No!  Please don't - love that title.  There's so many levels to it - these two don't need a plane to reach a high altitude - just each other!   ;D )

:-*
Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2007, 01:42:43 pm »
Yay!  That's great about your one-shot, and I'm so excited to read your new chapter Mel!  I love this story.
:) 

Amazing work Bud.
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

mvansand76

« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2007, 02:32:18 pm »
Double-yay!  (And did I read that you were thinking of changing the title of "Altitude'?  No!  Please don't - love that title.  There's so many levels to it - these two don't need a plane to reach a high altitude - just each other!   ;D )

Marie
Yay!  That's great about your one-shot, and I'm so excited to read your new chapter Mel!  I love this story.
:) 

Amazing work Bud.

Thanks, guys! I am so excited about Altitude, these guys are on my mind ALLLL the time and I can't wait to start writing everything down and post another chapter!

I'm glad you liked Chapter 25, Amanda, I worried about it a bit, it was a very crucial chapter...  :-\

No, I probably won't be changing the title, not after your explanation of it, Marie, YEEEEESSSSS they will be reaching great heights together!  ;D  Thanks!

Mel

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2007, 03:43:56 pm »

I agree with Marie.  That is a great title.  And they live so near to each other.  That is a difference too.  Most of the stories they have been so far from each other.
          I love stories with the same people but in a whole new universe.           look forward to more.  janice

Beautiful mind

Dagi

« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2007, 03:59:58 pm »
Hi Mel,

what a wonderful new chapter! Beautiful writing! And I`m looking forward to reading more of Altitude :D. BTW, I love that title!

Dagi