Author Topic: Very random questions that pop to mind when thinking of BBM:  (Read 42577 times)

slayers_creek_oth

Re: Very random questions that pop to mind when thinking of BBM:
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2006, 06:27:15 pm »
I thought he was alone.......didn't he say that.....or did I read it somewhere......I could have swore that I've heard that at some point...

I don't know....maybe I'm crazy!   ???

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2006, 06:38:42 pm »
I thought he was alone.......didn't he say that.....or did I read it somewhere......I could have swore that I've heard that at some point...

LOL...crazy in love, maybe ::)
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2006, 06:46:39 pm »

LOL...crazy in love, maybe ::)

LOL....lets hope so!

Offline opinionista

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2006, 06:59:16 pm »
What sane woman (Jacks mother) would live with Jack's father? 

I'm just sayin...

You'll be surprised!!!!! A lot of women hook up with men that are totally wrong for them. Pathetic but true.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 07:00:59 pm by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2006, 07:00:14 pm »
When the boys parted after Brokeback, Jack drives off and Ennis follows on foot.   Why the hell didn't Jack offer Ennis a ride?   They were going the same direction!   :-\
That's funny because after my husband FINALLY saw it, that's the one thing that annoyed him, was Jack not giving Ennis a ride.

This is funny because I was just about to write this very thing in a post today in another thread, when suddenly I began to doubt myself: Had he actually offered and Ennis turned it down and I'm just not remembering that part? I'm so glad you guys confirmed my original question.

This is a hilarious thread, BTW.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2006, 07:01:50 pm »
What sane woman (Jacks mother) would live with Jack's father? 

I'm just sayin...

You'll be surprised!!!!! A lot of women hook up with men that are totally wrong for them. Pathetic but true.

Oh yeah I know.......my mom has been married 4 times.......LOL

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2006, 07:14:21 pm »
What if Jack hadn't forgotten the harmonica during the reunion visit?

Guess there wouldn't have been the same amount of peace and quiet...

::) 

Offline opinionista

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2006, 07:54:22 pm »
What did the blue heelers eat? Did they feed those dogs? I've always wondered that. Ennis didn't include dog food on that list, did he?
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2006, 08:02:19 pm »
Why didn't Jack take his hat off when he met Alma?  Cowboys always take their hats off indoors...

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2006, 08:45:05 pm »
When Ennis told Jack that he couldn't be with him because he had the girls for the weekend ...  why didn't Jack just stick around for a few days?  He could have stayed in Riverton or taken a quick trip up to Lightning Flat and stopped on his way back.  Why didn't Ennis just say 'Hang on, bud, fer a couple days...  I'll make it worth yer wait.'   :-*

How would Ennis have reacted if Jack had arrived on Monday, after the girls were gone?  He was out in the middle of nowhere all alone---  no excuses!  Would the driver of the white truck (or any of the 10 people Jack spoke to in Riverton!) think anything other than Ennis had a fishing buddy visiting?  They wouldn't need to know about all the hot man-love taking place in that desolated old farmhouse  ;)        I guess Jack was hurt just enough being rebuffed by Ennis that Mexico seemed like the only available salve for his bruised ego.
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."