Author Topic: I Love My Jeans!  (Read 33701 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
I Love My Jeans!
« on: March 19, 2007, 12:48:32 am »
I keep trying to post this on The Denim Thread but it's full of pneumatic guys!

I just love my jeans so much. My FRiend gave me my jeans because they didn't fit him...and I put them on and they fit me like a glove! I love wearing my jeans and one of the hardest things to do was to wash them. But, when I was pursuing a photo opp beside the Wind River, I fell down and got them all sandy and muddy, and I had to wash them. Sigh of relief! They are fine. They still fit me. Somehow, when I am wearing my jeans, I feel like I can do anything...ANYTHING! When I can't wear them (like when I am working LOL) I throw them in the back of my car so I can always have them with me, and put them on whenever I can.

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
Re: I Love My Jeans!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 01:00:01 am »
Ummm. Lee? Are you okay tonight?  ;)  :D

I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to say in this thread!

Congratulations? Congratulations your jeans are fine?

Clue me in Lee!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 07:40:42 am »
You are supposed to tell me about your jeans, David, or any other article of clothing that you love!

Scott6373

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 08:02:32 am »
I really do love my Wranglers, but I have to say...I love my brown cowboy boots best.  They're beat up, old, but when I put them on I feel just like Cinderella...albeit gong to some whacky gay rodeo themed ball, but... :)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 04:32:37 pm »
I am looking for a pair of cowboy boots like that, Scott! There is something about a man wearing cowboy boots...I was thinking that this weekend while I was listening to Traffic's Low Spark of High Heeled Boys.

mvansand76

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 05:38:12 pm »
Ummm. Lee? Are you okay tonight?  ;)  :D

I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to say in this thread!

Congratulations? Congratulations your jeans are fine?

Clue me in Lee!  :D

Great idea for a thread!

Talking about Lee, I loooooove Lee jeans, especially the special edition Leola jeans that I have, it's the nicest pair of jeans I have ever owned!

Talking about Lee, I looooove Lee jeans!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 07:19:33 pm »
I'm not that crazy about my jeans at the moment, because I gained some weight and can't fit into my "skinny jeans" and had to get some temporary jeans a size bigger to tide me over until I can fit back into my regular ones again.

However, I love my jean jacket. I've got two, actually. One of them I wore on my wedding day, right over my wedding dress (not in the actual ceremony  :laugh: but to and from the ceremony and reception). But that one is 20 years old and not looking the greatest anymore.

The other I ordered from the Sundance catalog. It's the only thing I've ever ordered from there. But I'd seen it in the catalog for quite some time, always liked the looks of it, and finally, after seeing Brokeback, said to myself, what the hell, I'm going to get it as a tribute to Brokeback and because I deserve it! And I really, really like it. It's a little on the fitted side, but it fits perfectly.

Or at least it did, last time I had it on ...  :-\

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 10:46:22 pm »
Great idea for a thread!

Talking about Lee, I loooooove Lee jeans, especially the special edition Leola jeans that I have, it's the nicest pair of jeans I have ever owned!

Talking about Lee, I looooove Lee jeans!
I looove being worn by you, Snuitje!! And don't you worry, katherine, you will be wearing your jeans off, and stand them jeans again tout suite! If I can do it, so can you!

My jeans are Wranglers, natch. And one of the many things I love about them is how they maintain my shape even after I take them off. In fact--have you ever tried this? You take your jeans off and stand them up, and they remain standing there for a little bit!!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 05:28:34 am by Front-Ranger »

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007, 11:47:31 am »
I really do love my Wranglers, but I have to say...I love my brown cowboy boots best.  They're beat up, old, but when I put them on I feel just like Cinderella...albeit gong to some whacky gay rodeo themed ball, but... :)

It's all your fault Scott! Yesterday, on the way home from work I bought not one but two pairs of cowboy boots!! I couldn't stand it so I fixed it--I fixed it good!

Scott6373

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 11:58:33 am »
It's all your fault Scott! Yesterday, on the way home from work I bought not one but two pairs of cowboy boots!! I couldn't stand it so I fixed it--I fixed it good!

LOL...Good girl...now just don't blame me when the credit card bill comes in