Author Topic: I Love My Jeans!  (Read 33644 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: I Love My Jeans!
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2007, 12:34:17 pm »
<Front-Ranger waits patiently for a month.>

Now, it's too hot to wear jeans! So, I'd like to see a picture of a Brokie wearing their favorite "Daisy Maes."

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2007, 08:22:13 pm »
<Front-Ranger waits patiently for another month!>

Lookee ahead! Help is on the way! It's National Wear Your Jeans Day on October 5 to help fight breast cancer! Yee-haw!

Okay everybody, wear your jeans and have someone take a picture, for goodness sakes!!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2007, 12:14:21 pm »
<Front-Ranger waits patiently for another month!>

Lookee ahead! Help is on the way! It's National Wear Your Jeans Day on October 5 to help fight breast cancer! Yee-haw!

Okay everybody, wear your jeans and have someone take a picture, for goodness sakes!!

It's here, It's here!! Pay your money down, get your pink ribbon, and wear those jeans tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2007, 04:23:45 pm »
It's here, It's here!! Pay your money down, get your pink ribbon, and wear those jeans tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will do. Thankfully it's balmly these days, even unusual warm for October, so I can wear my fav 7/8 Jeans tomorrow. And yes, I will get Kerstin to take a pic  :)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2007, 10:00:34 pm »
Okay, I am waiting patiently for the jeans pic!!

Now that the hot weather is over, it's time to bring out your jeans again!! Tell me about your favorite jeans or other Western wear!!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2008, 10:14:30 am »
When is Wear Your Jeans for breast cancer day? We're not sure, but we think it's Friday, October 10. Any additional information is welcome. Meanwhile, get out those jeans! Dust them off if you've been wearing shorts all summer. And dust off your camera too!!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2008, 10:57:33 am »
articles of clothes we love....

I love my durango biker boots.  I have a black pair, and a brown pair.  I always wear 'em with my jeans.

And I love a guy in blue jeans, and a white tshirt, and barefoot.  I think that's the sexiest look on a guy.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2008, 12:32:48 pm »
Cool, CD. I bet I have a picture of you wearing them. THere's a funny story about Harley boots that I have to tell you sometime, or preferably your offline namesake should because he can apply the proper voice and gestures!! Anyway, it involves Harley boots and a feather duster.

And, now I have a confession to make about jeans. My name is Front-Ranger, and I am a klepto-jeans-iac!!

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2008, 01:06:16 pm »
I love my 2 pair of size 12 low rise Levis that I got at a yard sale.  They're a little too big and I need a belt, but I love them!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2008, 04:26:11 pm »
That's a luxury, having jeans that are a little too big! Can we have a picture of you in 'em, dev dear?

Now, on with my confession. I not only love my jeans, I love to steal jeans. It started when my friend gave me a pair of jeans, and they fit me better than any jeans in my closet. Then, I was washing clothes one day, and I took my son's jeans out of the dryer and held them up to me, and then I just had to try them on! They are so soft, worn, and faded, and they fit me like a pillowslip on a pillow! Several times I have sneaked up to his room and borrowed them (scooping them up off the floor) and he has never noticed because he wears shorts 99 % of the time. The other 1 % he wears raggedy jeans, not these ones.

When I really became audacious was when I was camping with friends in the desert, and I grabbed a pair of jeans from the back of my car. They were my friend Offline Chuck's. I put them on and, you guessed it, they fit perfectly!! He wasn't very happy when I pointed out that I was wearing them (he didn't even notice until I said something!) but at least he didn't demand that I take them off immediately!!