Author Topic: Which gorgeous "Star/Starlet" would you love to see more of?  (Read 3578 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Which gorgeous "Star/Starlet" would you love to see more of?
« on: March 28, 2007, 06:57:59 pm »
I thought this thread would balance out nicely with Jess' "Which Starlet would you pay to get lost" thread..  ;D

So..what do you think?  8)

~M
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 12:47:37 pm by Lucise »

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Which gorgeous "Starlet" would you love to see more of?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 01:52:41 am »
I voted for Cate Blanchette a very classy lady but........

I would have voted for Maggie Gyllenhaal above them all if she'd been up there  ;D

« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 01:55:24 am by dot-matrix »
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 11:17:43 am »
I would have voted for Maggie Gyllenhaal above them all if she'd been up there  ;D

Right, taken care of Dottie!  ;D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 09:01:21 pm »
Sandra Bullock!

I LOVE Sandra Bullock!

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 10:08:15 pm »
Natalie Portman!

While starlets of the skank pack are going through the revolving door at rehab, having drunken dramatic clique-fits at bars, calling in hung over to the movie set, having their cooches photographed for the world while getting out of cars, she's been learning three languages, becoming a college graduate, doing charity work and traveling while also having a career.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 05:56:55 pm »
Natalie Portman!

While starlets of the skank pack are going through the revolving door at rehab, having drunken dramatic clique-fits at bars, calling in hung over to the movie set, having their cooches photographed for the world while getting out of cars, she's been learning three languages, becoming a college graduate, doing charity work and traveling while also having a career.

And she is gorgeous to boot!  :)  Agreed.

I voted Catherine Zeta Jones - she is stunning and intelligent and just..sexy!  8)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 12:32:56 pm »
well since I dont know how to post pictures, my choice is going to be slighted.  But here goes...I picked Selma Hayek.  She has her own career, and production, company.  Has made academy award nominated movies, and Emmy award winning television shows in her folio.. And god knows she is one of the sexiest women on the planet.  She is a a total package, brains looks, and character...And now she is even going to become a mom....
                                                                                                janice

Beautiful mind

Offline delalluvia

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 01:39:26 pm »
well since I dont know how to post pictures, my choice is going to be slighted.  But here goes...I picked Selma Hayek.  She has her own career, and production, company.  Has made academy award nominated movies, and Emmy award winning television shows in her folio.. And god knows she is one of the sexiest women on the planet.  She is a a total package, brains looks, and character...And now she is even going to become a mom....
                                                                                                janice

Here you go!  I agree Salma has it all, but I don't think she's a 'starlet'.  She's a bonafide STAR!

Offline delalluvia

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 09:56:55 pm »
My girl, Natalie.

Enjoy!

;)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Which gorgeous "Star/Starlet" would you love to see more of?
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 04:18:06 pm »
I uber-love Maggie.  All the other women listed are certainly physically beautiful, but I'm not wild about most of their "auras."  I like Salma Hayek a lot, too, and Alicia Keys.  But no one holds a candle to Maggie.  Whenever I watch her in a movie, I cannot take my eyes off of her.  And it's not because she's "Jake's sister," I swear.  I've uber-loved her since way before I came to love Jake.  I think "Secretary" did it.

I think she's an old soul and would be a wonderful, wonderful friend to have.  I think anyone who has her in his or her life is extremely lucky.  Can't say that I feel that way about any of the others listed.  Nope.  I definitely don't.  I'd elaborate why, but I don't feel like being negative today.

(Check back with me tomorrow.  ;))
No more beans!