Author Topic: A long-lost fan-fic  (Read 3466 times)

Offline bbm_stitchbuffyfan

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Ennis and Jack are Forever
A long-lost fan-fic
« on: April 24, 2006, 10:14:54 pm »
I read a really great fan-fic one time on IMDB (posted by someone at Tremblay but I can't remember who it was). The story involved Ennis, one year after going to the Twist home and finding the shirts, going up to help the Twists during the winter. He stayed there for a week and ... (well, I don't want to give to much of it away!) But anyways, it was beautiful.

One more hint: there was a graveyard scene toward the end.

Anyone have a link to this or remember who wrote it? The thread for it was deleted in the big Trolling Tremblay Massacre back in March. Thanks if you can help.

P.S. Anyone else remember the story itself? It was really good.
If you'd just realize what I just realized then we'd be perfect for each other and we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now
We missed out on each other now

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: A long-lost fan-fic
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 10:25:17 pm »
I read a really great fan-fic one time on IMDB (posted by someone at Tremblay but I can't remember who it was). The story involved Ennis, one year after going to the Twist home and finding the shirts, going up to help the Twists during the winter. He stayed there for a week and ... (well, I don't want to give to much of it away!) But anyways, it was beautiful.

One more hint: there was a graveyard scene toward the end.

Anyone have a link to this or remember who wrote it? The thread for it was deleted in the big Trolling Tremblay Massacre back in March. Thanks if you can help.

P.S. Anyone else remember the story itself? It was really good.

Ah, um, aw--sounds like you're talking about my story, "The Grieving Plain." Go to the thread here, "Links to my stories at Fanfiction.net." There is link to the story there.

Jeff Wrangler, aka "Zane Twist" at Fanfiction.net.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline bbm_stitchbuffyfan

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Ennis and Jack are Forever
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 08:28:48 pm »
Oh, yes, I've found it! I'm so excited... ;D

Thank you; the story is great!
If you'd just realize what I just realized then we'd be perfect for each other and we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now
We missed out on each other now

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 09:43:38 pm »
Oh, yes, I've found it! I'm so excited... ;D

Thank you; the story is great!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.