Brokeback Mountain: Our Community's Common Bond > The Lighter Side

The "I LOVE everything Alma Jr." thread

(1/3) > >>

Sheriff Roland:
In honour of the move to this new location (within the BetterMost world) the I LOVE everything collections expands to other lovely people from BBM. Thus the introduction to The "I LOVE everything Alma Jr." threadAny takers out there?

I LOVE Alma Jr's resemblance to her Dad. Not just the looks but also the manerisms, the shyness.

please keep it to one thought per post, hunh?!?  ;D

hermitdave:
I love that Alma Jr. seems to have unconditional love for her father.  I believe she wouldhave accepted his love for Jack. She really wanted her father to be happy. She didnt give up on him.

ednbarby:
I love the way Alma Jr.'s face opens up like a flower right after Ennis says, "You know what - I think they can find themselves another cowboy."

serious crayons:
I love Alma Jr.'s unexpressive expression -- as if she wanted to convey the information without giving away anything unnecessary -- when she tells Cassie, "You're good enough ..."

Sheriff Roland:
I LOVE how Alma Jr (and Jenny) are more concerned with their daddy's abrupt departure from the Thanksgiving diner, than they are about their mom's discomfiture. Maybe it's just that they see their daddy infrequently, and probably never in a reprobational fashion, as compared to the disciplinarian parent. Still, they skipped the figure skating(!) in order to say goodbye to their obviously distraught father.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version