The World Beyond BetterMost > Anything Goes

OK guys is it my imagination

(1/5) > >>

vkm91941:
Or has this topic kind of cooled off since you all now have your own playground?  Everytime I pop over here day or night this place is so empty my footsteps echo!  I would have thought this joint would be jumpin!  What gives... :-\

David:
Victoria I was just thinking the same thing.     But not just this area, the Chez board has been pretty quiet all weekend too.       Where did everyone go?    ???

Becky:
Yeah I just went over to the CT board and there are aload of people just hanging round there and not posting. Sundays are normally really busy, but not today. I wonder why?

David:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz     :-\

Sheyne:

Hey *cough*

*Sheyne's cough echoes*

I can't speak for anybody else but me, so that's all I'm going to speak for. I'm back at school now, teaching. And that basically means that I'm not around when you lovely folk in America are, so anytime I'm online, I'm just catching up on anything that's been said during peak-hour for you guys.

It seems like the NC17 thread was the Chez Tremblay Studio 54 for a while but I guess we're all creatures of habit at heart and we liked posting THERE. And I know Phillip's gotta keep an eye on the length of the threads and our heels have cooled a little since we stopped posting in it...  It was like a little home for us to come to of a night (day for me, but again, I'm not on holidays anymore) and talk to each other.  Sorry, but just wasn't the same anywhere else, not for me..   :-\

Or maybe we're all just busy????  I'm not speaking for anybody except me right now.  So please don't think I've represented anybody else.  I'm busy as hell right now and the truth is, I'm missin the NC17 days so much I can hardly stand it...  :(

Sheyne.

PS - and nobody's heard anything from Nicole, have they??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version