Author Topic: What is your favorite sport?  (Read 5298 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
What is your favorite sport?
« on: April 24, 2007, 02:30:00 am »

Two bits, four bits, six bits, a dollar, all for the Bettermost stand up and holler!

Me I like to watch Football and Sumo Wrestling...the rest leave me cold although I enjoy a good baseball game in person, just don't like to watch it on TV.
Life is not a dress rehearsal

moremojo

Re: What is your favorite sport?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 10:42:30 am »
I've never been into sports, but I have played a little tennis in my day, and enjoyed it; I also don't mind watching it, though I don't go out of my way to do so. Bowling is fun maybe once a year. And I've never felt more alive than when I've been climbing (though am not anxious to repeat the experience).

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 08:59:25 am »
I like a sport that is not on the list--skateboarding! I also like ice hockey and skiing. Basically, I like any sport that I can watch my son playing!!

That would also include track, triathlon, cycling, snowboarding, soccer, basketball, tennis, and what's that one with the sticks and loopy things on the end?

But for me, it's more like walking the dog, yoga, working out at the gym, and those types of things.

I added a new sport this winter...snowmobiling!!

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 09:11:23 am »
what's that one with the sticks and loopy things on the end?

Lacrosse? 

I put tennis, soccer, and skiing...but I like a lot more.  I used to rollerblade - that was a blast, but I never did learn to stop well.  ::)
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline David

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 09:11:50 am »
Where is Mens Diving competition?  

I really don't watch sports at all.  Although when younger I used to watch WWF wrestling, but it was more entertainment than a sport.  LOL.

Gotta love Mens diving and those hot lean guys in their speedos.     :-*

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 09:17:46 am »
Lacrosse? 

That's it! Thanks, Lynne!!

Yeah, diving and swimming! Love those lifeguards! And hottubbing for me. Thanks, David!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 09:20:20 am »
Where is Mens Diving competition?  

I really don't watch sports at all.  Although when younger I used to watch WWF wrestling, but it was more entertainment than a sport.  LOL.

Gotta love Mens diving and those hot lean guys in their speedos.     :-*

I like watch men's diving competition too. Can't get enough of those great bodies. But I also like swimming competitions, which wasn't on the list.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 12:44:15 am »
Basketball (I live in Indiana), Bowling (I'm gay) and Golf (There's no excuse for this one).

Great poll Dottie!!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 02:34:33 am »
What I like to do and what I like to watch are different.  I like to ride my bicycle, but sure don't feel like watching other people do it on TV (unless they're Jake and his buddies).

I love to swim.  Lately, with 4 year old, I've twice gone to those blow up bouncy things, you can get into and bounce and climb around in.  That's a blast.

Offline Amber

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Whiskey anyone?
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 10:36:24 pm »
I selected American Football.  I'm an NFL freak and have often been known to impress the opposite sex with my extensive knowledge of the NFL *lol*  In fact, I know more than my husband and kicked his butt big time in our fantasy football league last season.
"... and Ennis, not big on endearments, said what he said to his horses and daughters, little darlin." ~Proulx

"Life is not a succession of urgents nows; it is a listless trickle of why-should-I's."  Johnny Depp as the Second Earl of Rochester.