Author Topic: I wish these great questionnaires were shorter.  (Read 5523 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
I wish these great questionnaires were shorter.
« on: April 28, 2007, 03:16:05 am »
Instead of one 30-question questionnaire, what about two 15-question ones, or three 10-question ones?  Maybe they could even be called Parts 1, 2, a nd 3.  I bet more people would answer them.

I go "Oh goodie, a new questionnaire!"  And then I see how long it is and think about how it could easily take me half an hour and decide to come back later, then forget.   I bet I'm not the only one that happens to.  If they were shorter, I could do one every time I come visit, because I wouldn't have to complete all 30 questions before turning any of the questions in.

Just sayin'.

:)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: I wish these great questionnaires were shorter.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 01:17:40 pm »
You could try what I do.  I copy and paste it into word and answer it a few questions at a time, sometimes over a day or two and then I post it....of course sometimes I do still forget about it  ::)...but most of the time I get it posted and sometimes I have a little extra fun with it by adding smilies etc.... ;)
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 12:27:05 am »

Ok Elle just for you,,,heres a short one,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1.   What kind of dog would you be, if you could be a dog?

2.   How many times a day do you think of sex?

3.  Do you ever wish you could be in a movie, and if so, which one, and who
        would you play?

4.  Would you like to take one holiday off the calendar, and if so which one?

5.  If you knew what you know now, would you have still married, or partnered
        with the same person?

6.  Who do you most admire in all the world, and why?

7.  Do you wish you could change your profession?

8.   Do you like pie?  which one?

9.   What is your favorite chinese food dish...?  and do you eat with chopsticks?

10.  How many pets do you have, and what are their names?

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 12:38:38 am »

Ok Elle just for you,,,heres a short one,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1.   What kind of dog would you be, if you could be a dog?  A newfoundland

2.   How many times a day do you think of sex?   One usually sometimes more
        would you play?    Brokeback Mountain,,,,mrs newsome,,so i could tell the
        ole sumbitch to sit down an shut up

Columbus Day.

5.  If you knew what you know now, would you have still married, or partner
        with the same person?  yes

6.  Who do you most admire in all the world, and why?   Anyone that champions
        the rights of those less fortunate.

7.  Do you wish you could change your profession?  I would like to have been
        a famous artist.

8.   Do you like pie?  which one?  Love pie,,,,,,very favorite, is sour cream cherry

9.   What is your favorite chinese food dish...?  and do you eat with chopsticks?
         Mandarin chicken.. and no, i can barely eat with a fork.........heh

10.  How many pets do you have, and what are their names?  four,  Buddy, a
         terrier.,  Bob, a three legged cat..yes that where he got his name..  nellie
         a shar pei boxer cross, and a short fat pug named daisey

Beautiful mind

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 01:32:34 am »
 Can I play too, please  ;D

1.   What kind of dog would you be, if you could be a dog? 
Golden Retriever

2.   How many times a day do you think of sex?  
2 or 3...occassionally less if I'm very stressed  ::)

would you play? 
Nope never thought about that

No I love Holidays, I'd probably add a few if it were up to me   :D

with the same person? 
Oh Yes !!!!

6.  Who do you most admire in all the world, and why?
People who work and speak for the poor, for children, for animals, for anyone who has no one to speak for them

7.  Do you wish you could change your profession?
No, actually I like what I do

8.   Do you like pie?  which one? 
Yes, Sweet Potato, Lemon Meringue and Chocolate Silk

9.   What is your favorite chinese food dish...?  and do you eat with chopsticks?
Cashew Chicken and yes I love chop sticks

10.  How many pets do you have, and what are their names?
Five dogs ...Bailey, Rico, Studly, Elvis and Coco.  We've also been adopted by a couple of ducks this year; we've been calling them Oscar and Lucinda and they've hatched six ducklings that we call "the Kids"
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 02:18:48 am »

Of course dot. you are most welcome,, and part deux will be coming in a few days,, so stay tuned,, trying to make it easy for elle.

Loved your answers                                                         janice

Beautiful mind

moremojo

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 02:56:05 am »
1.   What kind of dog would you be, if you could be a dog? A beagle--in honor of Snoopy, my favorite cartoon canine. :)

2.   How many times a day do you think of sex? At least once, and usually more than that. I am a highly sexed person in terms of my inner life.

would you play? I would have liked to have been one of the zombies in Shaun of the Dead. They could have just filmed me after I woke up in the morning, and I would have had the chance to grope after Simon Pegg and Nick Frost! :D

4.  Would you like to take one holiday off the calendar, and if so which one? No way--we need all the holidays we can get!

with the same person? Not applicable to this single fella.

6.  Who do you most admire in all the world, and why? Abhinavagupta--who taught people that Ultimate Truth resides within their own hearts.

7.  Do you wish you could change your profession? I might wish to pursue archival work, but I'd like to stay in my same general area of library employment.

8.   Do you like pie?  which one? Oh yes! I have a sentimental spot for key lime pie, which turns my thoughts dreamily towards the wind-kissed tropics.

9.   What is your favorite chinese food dish...?  and do you eat with chopsticks? Sweet and sour chicken! I can manage, rather gracelessly, with chopsticks, but prefer the easier way out (or in!) with my trusty fork.

10.  How many pets do you have, and what are their names? Three cats, all female and spayed. Their names are Chelsea, Zoot, and Smooch, who is the youngest.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 07:38:44 pm »
Aw, Janice, you know I can't resist these things!

1.   What kind of dog would you be, if you could be a dog?  A German shepherd.

2.   How many times a day do you think of sex?  I think of Jake probably 20 times a day.  So... probably 20 times a day.

3.  Do you ever wish you could be in a movie, and if so, which one, and who would you play?  Yes, and whichever one in which I would get to make out with Jake.  Seriously,...  No, I am serious.

4.  Would you like to take one holiday off the calendar, and if so which one?  Valentine's Day.  It just makes people who don't have anyone special and want to feel bad.

5.  If you knew what you know now, would you have still married, or partnered with the same person?  Absolutely.  I'd do it all again - even the really nasty stuff - to have our beautiful son.

6.  Who do you most admire in all the world, and why?  My father.  He has his share of flaws and we don't see eye-to-eye politically speaking (not even remotely), but he's always been good to me and he's my rock when things go wrong.

7.  Do you wish you could change your profession?  Sometimes.  Sometimes I think I missed my true calling, which is being a script doctor.  Is there such a thing?  I don't know.  But I think I'd be great at fixing dialogue that sounds trite or unnatural.  I could make a mint just working for Paul Haggis alone.  I seriously would love to be an editor at a publishing company.  I'm not the greatest at coming up with an original idea, but I'm amazing at making stuff other people write better.

8.   Do you like pie?  which one?  Not as a rule, but I love pecan pie when it's made right with lots of butter and brown sugar and just melts in your mouth and gives you a sugar rush with each bite.

9.   What is your favorite chinese food dish...?  and do you eat with chopsticks?  Mongolian Beef, but I like 'em all.  And yes, I eat with chopsticks.  Sushi, too.  Not very well, but I give it the ol' college try.

10.  How many pets do you have, and what are their names?  None right now.  I'd love to have one or two dogs again, though.  My last dogs' names were Layla and Beauty, and they were both German shepherds - one we got from a breeder at 8 weeks old and one we rescued from the pound at five years old.  They both lived to be 14.  I daydream about rescuing another shepherd from a pound - a female one - and naming her Emma or Ilsa.  We'll do that in a year or two, when Will's old enough to really appreciate having a dog.
No more beans!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 09:44:17 am »
1.   What kind of dog would you be, if you could be a dog? A German Shepherd, just like the beautiful dog I had when I was a child.  :-*   :-*

2.   How many times a day do you think of sex? Much less than I used to when I was younger. Honest!!! ::) Work keeps my mind pretty much occupied throughout the day. However, having said that, if a cute guy happens to wander past my desk or my sweetie phones me during the day, or if I'm panting over Christopher Meloni on "Law & Order SVU" on television at night, I confess, it enters my thoughts on those occasions.  8)

3.  Do you ever wish you could be in a movie, and if so, which one, and who would you play? I would play the title role of Auntie Mame, immortalised by Rosalind Russell, in the movie of that name.  :laugh: 

4.  Would you like to take one holiday off the calendar, and if so which one? Christmas.  :-\

5.  If you knew what you know now, would you have still married, or partnered with the same person? Absolutely!   :D

6.  Who do you most admire in all the world, and why? I love, admire and am very proud of certain gay people from history, particularly Alexander the Great, Caravaggio, Peter Tchaikovsky and Marcel Proust, et al.  :)

7.  Do you wish you could change your profession? Absolutely! I'd prefer to be a creative artist!  :D

8.   Do you like pie?  which one? Shepherd's Pie.  :P 

9.   What is your favorite chinese food dish...?  and do you eat with chopsticks? Satay Pork. I always use chopsticks when eating Chinese food. Pretty good at it, too!  ;)   :)

10.  How many pets do you have, and what are their names? None at this time, but I'd like to get two little Pomeranians, when I retire. A black one name Jack and a ginger one named Ennis. I know, I know, I'm a hopeless case!  ::)

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 03:43:51 pm »

1.   What kind of dog would you be, if you could be a dog?  German shepherd, I also grew up with them.  Smart, loyal and affectionate

2.   How many times a day do you think of sex?  Too many to count, I'm afraid.  ;)

would you play?  I'm with you, Barb:  Jake's makeout partner!

4.  Would you like to take one holiday off the calendar, and if so which one?  Columbus Day is kind of dumb, and arrogant.

with the same person?  N/A

6.  Who do you most admire in all the world, and why? A close friend who taught me a lot by his example.

7.  Do you wish you could change your profession?  How about professional lottery winner?  Just kidding, I like what I do.

8.   Do you like pie?  which one?  Not big on sweets, but I like mincemeat once a year, occasional banana cream pie.

9.   What is your favorite chinese food dish...?  and do you eat with chopsticks?  Tea-smoked duck; it usually requires fork and knife.

10.  How many pets do you have, and what are their names?  I don't HAVE a pet, but I share space with a cat rescued from the pound named Jessye after Ms. Norman.