Author Topic: Short Quiz , numero deux,,,for those with little time  (Read 5239 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Short Quiz , numero deux,,,for those with little time
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 12:06:09 am »
   1.  Do you brown bag your lunch, or go out for lunch...?  Brown Bag most days

2.  Have you ever voted in the opposite political party to which you now belong? Yes

3.  Have you ever walked or bicycled to work in order to be more environmentally friendly? No live too far

4.  Do you belong to a club, or organization?  If so, state if possible. Yes

5.  Do you have a private Doctor, or a HMO?  HMO, but I have a primary care physician

6.  What would be your choice if you could pick,,,the present insurance we have in this country,,,or national medical       insurance?  I've always been a proponent of National Health Insurance.  No one should be denied medical care
   7.  How many years have you lived in your present home, or apartment?  6

8.  Do you let your kids pick their own clothes,,or do you do it for them...? If you dont have kids, do you take other peoples opinion on your wardrobe? No kids yet, and no I don't take advice on my wardrobe.  I do my own thing and I get no complaints and a few compliments so must be OK
   9.  Have you ever went to a party or event, in totally inappropriat attire? No I don't think so...but my Mother in law might disagree  ::) 

10.  Would you like to wear designer clothes if you could afford it, or prefer to get them off the rack, because you dont care that much for clothes...?  I wear off the rack designer now, bought a season behind and at a steep discount, I don't think I'd change to custom made even if I could afford it because $2000 dollars for a blouse is just ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.  There are children starving in this country I would give the extra to them.
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 09:08:27 pm »

1.  Do you brown bag your lunch, or go out for lunch...?
I like bringing homemade salads to work; good use of leftovers.

2.  Have you ever voted in the opposite political party to which you now belong?  I'm also independent.  Massachusetts is a strange place:  there was a time when the Republicans were more progressive than the Democrats; so, yes, I have.

3.  Have you ever walked or bicycled to work in order to be more environmentally friendly?
I used to love walking to work; can't do it now.  I miss it.

4.  Do you belong to a club, or organization?  If so, state if possible.  BetterMost is my favorite club.

5.  Do you have a private Doctor, or a HMO?  Well, I have a private doctor through my HMO.

6.  What would be your choice if you could pick,,,the present insurance we have in this
        country,,,or national medical insurance?  Speaking as a physician, national health insurance is definitely the way to go.  The haves and have-nots does not work.

7.  How many years have you lived in your present home, or apartment?  Going on 14 years.

8.  Do you let your kids pick their own clothes,,or do you do it for them...?
        If you dont have kids, do you take other peoples opinion on your wardrobe?  Darlin', I have been dressing myself since the age of 12.

9.  Have you ever went to a party or event, in totally inappropriat attire?  Cruella DeVil at a Mardi Gras party is not inappropriate.

10.  Would you like to wear designer clothes if you could afford it, or prefer to
        get them off the rack, because you dont care that much for clothes...?  I go for quality of fabric, not for fads.
[/quote]

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 03:50:54 am »

I love these things...You learn so much about people, and get quite a few laughs too...I think this is my second favorite pass time now...writing and reading the results of these polls....great thread David...
          You guys are the greatest to fill them out...i mean it                              janice

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2007, 08:40:28 pm »
1.  Do you brown bag your lunch, or go out for lunch...?

I brown bag.  Less calories that way

2.  Have you ever voted in the opposite political party to which you now belong?

No.

3.  Have you ever walked or bicycled to work in order to be more environmentally friendly?

Yes, when I worked closer to where I lived.

4.  Do you belong to a club, or organization?  If so, state if possible.

The HRC.

5.  Do you have a private Doctor, or a HMO?  

HMO

6.  What would be your choice if you could pick,,,the present insurance we have in this country,,,or national medical insurance?

Oh....not sure.  I'm woefully ignorant on this matter.

7.  How many years have you lived in your present home, or apartment?

too looooooooong

8.  Do you let your kids pick their own clothes,,or do you do it for them...?  If you dont have kids, do you take other peoples opinion on your wardrobe?

I have no kids, and I have no problem taking advice from other people about my wardrobe.

9.  Have you ever went to a party or event, in totally inappropriat attire?

Oh boy.  A mass that was held to celebrate world marriage day years ago.  It fell on my parents wedding anniversary.  They and my brothers all dressed up.  I went in torn jeans and a leather biker jacket.      

10.  Would you like to wear designer clothes if you could afford it, or prefer to get them off the rack, because you dont care that much for clothes...?

I don't give a damn about name brands.  I buy what I think looks good on me.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!