Author Topic: The Pollution Thread....  (Read 19010 times)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
Re: The Pollution Thread....
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2006, 05:37:34 pm »
Yay!! I'm doing Spark Tests cos I'm so bored...
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2006, 05:44:43 pm »
What are spark tests? ???
Anyway, I have looked on my IMDb history and I don't know what has happened but allof our BAFTA talk has gone from my history! :o It is probably the stupid admins fault but can you have a look if they are still on yours cause I can't find them anywhere. The trolls have probably gone on a rampage and deleted all of them aswel. Damn them! >:(
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2006, 05:58:13 pm »
http://community.sparknotes.com/sparktests/index.epl

Funny tests and stuff.

Those posts were really old so maybe they just expired, but I'll go check.
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2006, 06:09:45 pm »
No, bastards definately erased. Bastards. I have about 4 pages less comments than I should. Ugh. Assholes *grumble grumble* *kicks bucket* *hates men*

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2006, 05:44:48 am »
Evil people >:( Now no-one can enjoy our brilliant plays about LRRH and Billy Ray Cyrus! :'(
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2006, 06:41:21 am »
I really wish there was a way to try on underwear before buying it.  I mean I understand why you can't.  I don't want to catch unseemly skinbourne diseases any more than the next guy.  But if you want to try a new brand and you don't know how the sizes run you have to buy one, go home and try it on, then go back and either buy more if it fits or buy another size if it doesn't.  In the latter case you've got a pair of underwear that you can't use.  In either case you have to make two trips.

I don't know.  It just bothers me.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2006, 01:36:26 pm »
You could try it on over the underwear you're currently wearing... unless it's a thong/g-string.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2006, 03:57:14 pm »
I really wish there was a way to try on underwear before buying it.  I mean I understand why you can't.  I don't want to catch unseemly skinbourne diseases any more than the next guy.  But if you want to try a new brand and you don't know how the sizes run you have to buy one, go home and try it on, then go back and either buy more if it fits or buy another size if it doesn't.  In the latter case you've got a pair of underwear that you can't use.  In either case you have to make two trips.

I would just try them on over my trousers! I mean you get to know what size you want, you wont get skin born diseases and you get to look like superman in the process! I mean I would probably run round the store with them on looking at clothes and pretending I didn't know what I was doing, until someone came and told me to take them off....but that is just me. So I hope I have solved your problem. As Captain Justice always used to say,"Consumer rights, consumer wrongs, suspect deeds and injustice pongs"....or something like that any way.

If you don't know what the hell I am talking about check here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMTV_Live

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2006, 08:17:12 pm »

Doesn't guy underwear comes in waist sizes like their pants?  If so, it seems that would be easier than running the gauntlet of women's underwear sizing which is either S, M, L or XL or 5-7 before you have to take a step up to the big women's sizes.

Taking a pair of underwear home just to find out it doesn't fit is a small price to pay for avoiding genital warts, let me tell you.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2006, 05:44:01 am »
Just feeling the need to bump this since Bex and I are doing other thread polluting again.