Author Topic: The Pollution Thread....  (Read 18878 times)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
Re: The Pollution Thread....
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2006, 05:18:50 pm »
Hmmm, that is very strange then.
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2006, 05:32:23 pm »
God I am so desperately trying to find the name! Grrr!
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2006, 06:05:30 pm »
Hey Bex...

"Scotty Doesn't Know, Scotty Doesn't Know..."
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2006, 06:07:29 pm »
Wha? ??? Was Scotty the guys name? Or are you just singing a weird song?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 06:10:13 pm by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2006, 06:10:35 pm »
Lol, I was listening to the song and it made me think of you cos of that time on the Jake/Fez thread when I said I knew something no one else did and then Fez/Jake was saying it.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2006, 06:13:09 pm »
Ahhh I get ya now! I was thinking of you today cause I had brownies! Mmmm I am gonna make you want them now aren't I? LOL

Check out Jakewatch, there is a new rubic rodeo or what ever she calls it on there.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2006, 06:19:13 pm »
Lol, I ate the last of mine today. Enough is enough.

I saw, I wanted to enter but I'm not feeling very creative today.

I got my info pack from LIPA, which first excited me but then depressed me :(

Right now I'm listening to "Pink Elephants" - as in Dumbo ;D

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2006, 06:34:48 pm »
Wow! You should have been at my house on Sunday! All I did was clean and listen to my disney CD's all day. It was really good, not that I like cleaning, but the disney songs bit was good.

Anyway I am off to go and watch Medium. Plus I have a mini French test tomorrow and I haven't revised one bit so I guess I should do that.

Talk to you tomorrow,
Love,
Beckala :-*

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2006, 06:52:32 pm »
May have been Ted...

I'm also off to bed now. Buggered, at 175 posts and need to get up early to watch Lost (by early I mean 10).

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2006, 06:12:39 pm »
Wow we are on our 4th page already! ::) I never knew we could take up all that space with just our random conversations. I am beat though so this is just a quick visit from me. Just poppin' in to say hey although I have some big news.
Firstly Mary is with David :o A different one this time(That girl goes through men like I go through pants) ! :laugh: He seems nice enough but I am not sure about a few of his friends, but that is probably just me being over protective of her.
Secondly I had to do a surprise English Speaking and Listening assesment and I got an A. So did everyone in my group, but I am extra proud cause I wrote the script.

And thirdly: I have just had the most strange evening of my life! Tonight I went to see my school production of 'Romeo and Juliet' but a modernised version, so Shakespearean language but a modernised setting and costume. What I thought was so funny was that "the Montagues" were "the Montagoths" and "the Capulets" were the "Chavulets". But Juliet and Romeo were nutral and had normal clothes on. At first I wasn't expecting much cause it was just a year 10 play and I basically thought that it was going to be so crappy. And the only reason I went to see it was cause one of my two best friends were playing the lead parts. Johnny(Romeo) came to see me before the performance and we chatted about him having to kiss Emma(Juliet) cause they are really good friends and he said he was nervous cause he might get caught on her brace. Anyway I wished both of them luck and they disappeared behind the curtain. The hall eventually filled up and the lights went down. :o They were both absolutely amazing! I mean I know I would have said that anyway, but I mean actually WOW! I was just sat there sobbing: look what BBM has done to me! I even cry at school productions now! I think it was mainly the music cause a couple of weeks before Emma aproached me and said, "You are a mushy person, help me with the song list" At first I was offended and then I was like,"Yeah you are right!" So I put down all the songs that make me cry and they just have to go and use them don't they. So after "Goodbye my lover", "Against all odds", "Mad World"(gotta fit some Donnie in there!) and "Colourblind" I was crying som much. But Emma and Johnny's performances helped ALOT, I knew they could act, but not that well I think the fact that I know them aswel helped I mean seeing some of your best friends crying their eyes out together is bound to make you well-up. So they were both fake crying on the stage and I was really crying in the audience.
After the manditory photos were over I basically pounced on Johnny and nearly knocked him over! I was just like,"You bastard you made me cry" and then Emma came along and we had a giant group hug. I am just really emotionally drained now, I doubt that I will be able to face them tomorrow. I actually joked to Emma, "I want the same type of performace in science tomorrow!"
But the funniest thing was that Mary was a Montagoth and in the scene where they go to the Chavulets party, which was a dressing up party, she was dressed as a cowboy! I was just like "Oh My God" cause she had on a REAL Ennis replica hat. Of course I chased her round until she let me wear it and I sneaked into one of the pictures wearing it!

So that was my VERY long account of my evening but I think you will agree I have had quite an up and down day. Well it is night from me(and night from him!)
Talk to you tomorrow, for longer than this hopefully.
Love,
Becky :-*