Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3198118 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2960 on: June 24, 2007, 11:45:19 am »

I've always adored Jodie Foster because she has it.  And Maggie, too.  I envy that in them.  I love life passionately, too, but it's all bottled up inside like Ennis'.  I always wished to be one of those people who just lights up a room, but no matter how I try, I'm always the wallflower.  It's not something you can force - ya either got it or ya don't.  And he's certainly got it.

Barb, believe me, you have a presence.  You are no wallflower.  :-*   People attentively listen to hear what you'll say next.  'Least I sure did when I was with you.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2961 on: June 24, 2007, 07:24:07 pm »
Congrats on 3000+ posts on this thread Buds!
 8)
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2962 on: June 24, 2007, 08:10:14 pm »
Barb, believe me, you have a presence.  You are no wallflower.  :-*   People attentively listen to hear what you'll say next.  'Least I sure did when I was with you.

Aw, thanks, Elle.  I would say the same for you.  You were such a joy to be around at the Castro experience.  I wish I lived down the street from you so I could be around you all the time, my dearie.

And thanks, Amanda.  Wow.  3000 posts.  You gotta admit, we've sure had inspiration to spare on this one.   8)
No more beans!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2963 on: June 25, 2007, 12:38:35 pm »
Thanks, Susie!!! I just put the next to the last one as my computer background.  MMMMmmmmm. Love to look at that screen!!   ;)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #2964 on: June 25, 2007, 01:26:43 pm »
Mmmmm he looks gooooood in a suit.

I watched an interview lately where he said something like " I am feeling sexy. Hell knows if I am sexy, but I´m feeling sexy..."

Hell, that makes him even sexier IMHO    ;D !

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2965 on: June 25, 2007, 07:59:40 pm »
He looks so good in anything, everything, and nothing too.  :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2966 on: June 25, 2007, 08:30:26 pm »
Yes, just like that, girl---you got my drift.    :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2967 on: June 26, 2007, 08:00:11 am »
Anybody got a new photo of Jake with tongue slighty exposed. ;-)  I wonder if somebody told him to stop with the tongue thing.   Is everybody familar with Jake and his tongue???  Maybe some newbies to the forum haven't seen the tongue video. It's funny as heck

mvansand76

« Reply #2968 on: June 28, 2007, 07:15:28 am »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Reese Witherspoon's secret romance with Jake Gyllenhaal has ended, according to U.S. reports. The couple, who appear together in the upcoming film Rendition, never officially confirmed a relationship, but romantic meetings and uncovered secret liaisons helped fuel tabloid speculation the two stars were dating. But now People magazine is reporting Witherspoon, who separated from husband Ryan Phillippe last year, has ended the romance because she wants to spend more time with her children. A source tells the publication, "Reese and Jake just recently broke up. It's totally and completely over. Reese was the one who had to do it."

How interesting, they were never officially together, but they now broke up?  :-\

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #2969 on: June 28, 2007, 11:33:24 pm »
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Reese Witherspoon's secret romance with Jake Gyllenhaal has ended, according to U.S. reports. The couple, who appear together in the upcoming film Rendition, never officially confirmed a relationship, but romantic meetings and uncovered secret liaisons helped fuel tabloid speculation the two stars were dating. But now People magazine is reporting Witherspoon, who separated from husband Ryan Phillippe last year, has ended the romance because she wants to spend more time with her children. A source tells the publication, "Reese and Jake just recently broke up. It's totally and completely over. Reese was the one who had to do it."

Isn't Reese between movies?  What the heck else was she doing besides spending time with Jake - from all reports - at home?  Where were her kids if not at home with her?  Weren't all the earlier stories about how Jake is really into kids and family?  That seemed to indicate they spent a lot of time with her kids as well.

Sounds like a lame-ass excuse.