Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3210200 times)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3020 on: August 03, 2007, 08:09:15 pm »
Del, you and I are definitely of one mind on this one.  I keep remembering how you said a while back about this, "I know Jake is good for her.  I just don't know if she is good for Jake."

Why do I feel so protective of him?  And not just the garden-variety level of protective, but fiercely so?  How is that my right or my place?  And I'm not even obsessed with him 24/7 like I used to be. Yes, it's true - I can now go entire days at a time in which I forget he even exists on this planet.

I'm not one of those chicks who gets all broken-hearted when my totally unattainable in every way crush actually finds a steady partner - in fact, I'm glad to see them happy.  What are they supposed to do - be celibate their whole lives because they haven't found that one true love which is me?  But I do not like to see them get jerked around.  And I can't shake this feeling that that's what's happening here.  Been there myself and know just how exquisitely that sucks.

I may be totally wrong, but it just seems to me that Jake is the proverbial high school "nice guy" that guys always complain get screwed over by the girl who is attracted to bad boys.  The nice steady, dependable, faithful guy some women like to have on reserve while they hunt for/wait for Mr. Wild but Tameable.  I'd hate to think Jake is being used for his loving and caring companionship whenever Reese (Kirsten) is having a bad self-esteem day/week.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3021 on: August 04, 2007, 09:00:54 am »
Roger that.   :'(
No more beans!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3022 on: August 05, 2007, 07:48:03 pm »
They're getting more gossip. Suppose there has to be an upside to this.... like it proves Jake remains a gossip-worthy celebrity?  ::)

Ot not. About the upside, I mean.

http://perezhilton.com/?p=3036

Of course, none of my bloody business, whether it is true or no - but the way RW campaigned for her Oscar, no holds barred, and then did the whole eyelash-fluttering "little ol' me getting an Oscar? I'm so unworthy OMG" spiel when she actually won the thing just made me shudder. Especially in view of others who didn't get an Oscar they totally deserved that same night.  >:(

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #3023 on: August 06, 2007, 12:17:57 am »
They're getting more gossip. Suppose there has to be an upside to this.... like it proves Jake remains a gossip-worthy celebrity?  ::)

Ot not. About the upside, I mean.

http://perezhilton.com/?p=3036

Of course, none of my bloody business, whether it is true or no - but the way RW campaigned for her Oscar, no holds barred, and then did the whole eyelash-fluttering "little ol' me getting an Oscar? I'm so unworthy OMG" spiel when she actually won the thing just made me shudder. Especially in view of others who didn't get an Oscar they totally deserved that same night.  >:(

They gave Reese that Oscar...kinda like they did Julia Roberts a few years back when another actress was much more deserving that year.  :P

Damn, that is a great pic of Jake though.

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #3024 on: August 06, 2007, 01:23:30 am »
So where's the definitive, i.e. obligatory,  photo that supports all this gossip...until there's evidence that's all it is...GOSSIP.  If true and it makes them happy good for them, if not gossip is destructive even when you court it. :(
and those posters on PerezHilton with their sleazy, mean and nasty foul mouthed comments....life's to short to read anymore of that trash.   Some people use the anonymity of the Internet as a reason to talk trash
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3025 on: August 06, 2007, 09:31:05 am »
Can't stand Perez Hilton or his site.  That said, I think there is validity to all the claims and have thought so for a while.  And that said, I'm with Mikaela.  Completely.  And I'll just leave it at that.

<--- (back from soaking her head)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 02:26:03 pm by ednbarby »
No more beans!

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #3026 on: August 06, 2007, 12:10:47 pm »
Jake Jake Jake!  You're so pretty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature