Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3198139 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3510 on: January 09, 2008, 01:59:00 pm »

I'll vote for that Paul...yessirree

Beautiful mind

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #3511 on: January 09, 2008, 02:03:23 pm »
Shhh, Jake's resting after the big day yesterday. :)

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3512 on: January 09, 2008, 02:20:20 pm »
I checked Iheartjake.com and it didn't have any photos of him campaigning. ;)   It showed him on 1/2/08 eating at Joan's on Third street in Los Angeles.   I checked their prices. Oh, I could afford it, but USD 8.00 for a grilled cheese sandwhich and and it will cost you another dollar for a tomato.  Wow.  For eight dollars, you should be able to get a side order of soup.   :D

By the way, Jake looks so cute when he's sleepin...

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #3513 on: January 09, 2008, 02:37:40 pm »
By the way, Jake looks so cute when he's sleepin...

Just irresistible...

Offline Dobie1018

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #3514 on: January 09, 2008, 02:53:20 pm »
Isn't he though?  Awake or sleeping.  Just irresistable! 

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #3515 on: January 09, 2008, 03:30:06 pm »

I <3 Jakey G.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #3516 on: January 09, 2008, 03:54:55 pm »
Hi Dev.  I have to admit I saw "<3" as something other than a heart.  I get it now.

Offline Dobie1018

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #3517 on: January 09, 2008, 11:01:55 pm »
O.K.  Thanks for clarifying that southendmd!  Now I see the heart!  Verrrry clever brokeback_dev!!!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3518 on: January 10, 2008, 12:30:22 pm »
The proposal/engagement rumors are back!

The San Francisco Chronicle’s gossip blog, The Daily Dish, claims that Jake Gyllenhaal has proposed to Reese Witherspoon. It sounds like they’re quoting a gossip magazine, probably one that came out today for next week, but they don’t source their quotes. They say that Jake proposed to Reese way back when they had that much-publicized trip to Rome together, but that Reese demurred because it was too soon after her divorce from Ryan Phillippe. Reese has supposedly accepted Jake’s proposal now, though. This news comes right after a story that Jake was pouring over engagement rings at Cartier with the help of his sister, Maggie, but that he settled on a white gold “Love” necklace featuring two rings intertwined.

Friends claim Gyllenhaal proposed to Witherspoon during the couple’s vacation in Rome last October. Oscar-winner Witherspoon said “not yet,” so soon after her split from Ryan Phillippe, but reportedly has since said “yes,” after consulting with close friends.

A pal says, “Not only were they (her friends) crazy about Jake, they could see he was absolutely nuts about her. But you’ve go tot understand — Reese is a one-man woman who hates playing the field.

“When Jake proposed in Rome, he knew Reese needed time, and didn’t really expect her to say ‘yes’ right away. He just wanted her to know that he was serious about their relationship — serious enough to make her his wife.”

These two took pains not to be seen together at what was thought to be the beginning of their relationship last spring. They were first photographed together off set in July. They were seen in all-too-clear shots seeing the sights in Rome this October and looked like they were posing for the cameras right around the time that their film, Rendition, came out. People claimed their relationship was for publicity, but now they’ve been seen together on separate occasions getting coffee and going hiking with Reese’s kids. They even took a vacation together this fall, and may have been on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard together late this summer.

It seems like these two are for real, but are they really engaged? It’s possible, but doubtful. We’ll have to see if Reese is seen out with an engagement ring, or even her beautiful new necklace.

http://www.celebitchy.com/8521/did_jake_gyllenhaal_propose_to_reese_witherspoon/
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #3519 on: January 11, 2008, 03:23:46 pm »
 :( darn! and just when I thought that maybe I had a chance............................. :'(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PS   NICE  necklace, though! :o
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist