Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3210552 times)

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3840 on: April 16, 2008, 08:29:07 pm »
New pics of Jake and his personal umbrella holder ;):

http://www.flynetonline.com/2008/04/jake-is-super-busy.php#comments

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3841 on: April 16, 2008, 08:36:13 pm »

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #3842 on: April 17, 2008, 02:16:29 am »
New pics of Jake and his personal umbrella holder ;):

http://www.flynetonline.com/2008/04/jake-is-super-busy.php#comments

:laugh:  :laugh:

This made me think of a report I read somewhere about a big star (I forgot who it was) who apparently had an assistent who would come and blow her nose if needed!!!  :o  :laugh:
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3843 on: April 17, 2008, 02:48:32 pm »
It's been reported that our Jake loses his cool yesterday while filming NAILED... Is he being a diva on the set?  Or is this just gossip?  I wouldn't want him to get a rep as being "difficult."  Was it that hot in South Carolina yesterday?   ;)

ACTOR’S ANTICS DELAY FILMING OF “NAILED” IN SOUTH CAROLINA

FITSNews - April 17, 2008 - We know, it’s hard to imagine someone this manly throwing a hissy-fit, but according to our source on the set of the movie “Nailed,” that’s exactly what actor Jake Gyllenhaal did yesterday, causing the crew to shut down filming early and spend an additional day shooting at the South Carolina State House.

“He was complaining that the room was too small, complaining about the temperature, complaining about his chair,” our source says. “It was like watching a two-year old have a meltdown every five minutes.”

According to a source in the S.C. Treasurer’s Office, Gyllenhaal’s co-star Jessica Biel has by contrast been “delightfully friendly,” chatting up onlookers and even turning a few cartwheels on the State House grounds the other day.

Sources also tell us that S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford has invited the film’s stars to dine at the Governor’s Mansion with his family while they are in town, although he reportedly hasn’t received a reply yet.

One other thing, we can’t confirm or deny rumors that Sanford plans to pitch Gyllenhaal based on the “Brokeback Fishing Trip” the governor took four years ago with State Sen. Chip Campsen

http://www.fitsnews.com/2008/04/17/fitsnews-exclusive-gyllenhaal-throws-hissy-fit/

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3844 on: April 17, 2008, 03:23:42 pm »
I think he's maybe disappointed they have cast Jessica Biel in the role. I don't want to be mean, but Jessica Biel  :-X!
The director is talented though and it could turn out to be a good film and Jessica could surprise us all and  give a good performance.

Lainey about the on set situation with Jake and Jessica, i hope they'll stay friendly:

http://www.laineygossip.com/Jessica_Biel_on_the_set_of_Nailed.aspx

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #3845 on: April 17, 2008, 11:09:06 pm »
Jake has confessed to occasionally being, ummmm, high maintenance on the set- but only because he cares about the quality of the production, not because he is a diva. I suspect he may still be a bit tender from recent events.

Heathen

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3846 on: April 18, 2008, 03:12:16 am »
"Hissy fit?"

I followed that link, and some are saying it wasn't Jake, it was James Caan.  So sounds like we don't know.  But why are they working with David O. Russell to begin with?  The guy sounds awful.

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3847 on: April 18, 2008, 07:29:14 am »
Fitsnews reported about both the "Jake hissy fit" and the fight between Russell an Caan! Both cases could be true, exaggerated or made up!

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #3848 on: April 18, 2008, 07:41:20 am »
Well if it is true then it could simply be that the poor guy had a bad day, or maybe it was some of his grief over Heath coming out,or he could have simply been in a bad mood, who knows. It just proves that he,s human like the rest of us. I don,t understand why the press have to make such a big deal out of it. So he lost his temper....................and?   ::)

mvansand76

« Reply #3849 on: April 18, 2008, 08:55:32 am »
The other day, I noticed somebody theatrically putting her Jake DVDs on offer for free on her livejournal. How pathetic. I just don't understand people.