Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3210099 times)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3990 on: June 04, 2008, 09:49:08 pm »
I like it, and chopping off the locks is usually the first sign of being in a committed relationship.

It is?  I usually take it as a mother who's too busy to want to mess with her long hair anymore and so chops it off.  Usually to the dismay of their S.O. who always liked their longer hair.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3991 on: June 04, 2008, 10:26:16 pm »
I like it, and chopping off the locks is usually the first sign of being in a committed relationship.

I am not sure, hair stylists normally say cutting off hir os a sign of a break up.The woman gets a new hair do to go with new life.Who knows, I got mine cut in a bob about 1month ago because the sun was killing it.All the ends were like straw.!!!!

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #3992 on: June 04, 2008, 10:55:44 pm »
I am not sure, hair stylists normally say cutting off hir os a sign of a break up.The woman gets a new hair do to go with new life.Who knows, I got mine cut in a bob about 1month ago because the sun was killing it.All the ends were like straw.!!!!

Yep, I've heard/seen/experienced this too.

Offline optom3

« Reply #3993 on: June 04, 2008, 11:14:22 pm »
Yep, I've heard/seen/experienced this too.

It has been seen with several celebs, a bit like I'm going to wash that man right out of my hair,except it is cut that man out.I have had big hair changes following marriage break up.I really felt the need to put that mistake behind me and re emerge as a new woman.
My ex husband wa a hairdresser and he used to say if a woman came in for a radical hair change, it was nearly always due to a relationship break up.
Time will tell I guess.

Offline optom3

« Reply #3994 on: June 05, 2008, 11:36:51 am »
Okay, either Reece is settling down, being practical, and not worrying about attracting a new man, OR she is moving on and the haircut signifies a change.  Seems like it could be either one.

I think you could be spot on there. I guess we will have to just watch and see what happens.I would hope it is the former, it never ceases to amaze me how mant celebs. move new partners in and then break up. I always end up thinking just how upsetting and confusing that must be for the kids. It does not surprise me that so many of the kids end up so screwed up later on.
I never introduced my son to anyone untill I knew I was going to get married. It just did not seem right.

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #3995 on: June 05, 2008, 03:00:56 pm »
I don,t suppose it could be something as boringly simple like she simply fancied a new hair cut? Why does it have to mean anything else?   :-\

Offline optom3

« Reply #3996 on: June 05, 2008, 05:15:27 pm »
I don,t suppose it could be something as boringly simple like she simply fancied a new hair cut? Why does it have to mean anything else?   :-\

It could be , but then where would the fun be for over active imaginations like mine.Certainly the last time she had a big change was after she split with her husband.Also just from my own expeience any significant hair change I have had has always coincided with some life change.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3997 on: June 07, 2008, 11:41:53 am »
Not sure where to put this tidbit, so I'm putting it here:

Ryan Philippe (Jake's current girlfriend's ex-husband) and Abbie Cornish (Heath's co-star in Candy) are officially a couple.

Offline optom3

« Reply #3998 on: June 07, 2008, 11:48:04 am »
Not sure where to put this tidbit, so I'm putting it here:

Ryan Philippe (Jake's current girlfriend's ex-husband) and Abbie Cornish (Heath's co-star in Candy) are officially a couple.

It all starts to get a bit too closely interwoven for comfort. I am still struggling with both Jake and his sister having acted with Heath in what may turn out to be his 2 most iconic roles. Actually I am still struggling with anything to do with Heath, period.

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3999 on: June 08, 2008, 12:35:19 pm »
LOL:
The Rock said he was up for giving Carell a kiss in the movie. “It was just one of those things where I thought well, you know, ‘What could be the most entertaining and funniest moment that we could think of that would still make sense and kind of root in reality,’” he told AP. Johnson plays Agent 23 in the movie and said, “We came up with a great kiss. I thought if Jake Gyllenhaal can do it, Will Smith can do it, then I can do it too. I’m going to own it. I was like, ‘Give me those lips right now. Right now.’

http://www.thecelebritycafe.com/features/16567.html