Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3211556 times)

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #4140 on: July 18, 2008, 02:13:30 pm »
I was just reading US Weekly and that authoritative source says Jake "grew his hair out for his role in The Prince of Persia."

L

Well, I am pretty sure US weekly does the same thing we do - surf the internet and then make speculations!

;)

I'd say we've still got a 50:50 chance of being right!

Not, of course, that it really matters at the end of the day.

;D
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline rlh03

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #4141 on: July 20, 2008, 08:21:46 am »
New to this site.  Hope I like it.  BUT!!!!!  I'm somewhat disappointed to see so many complaints about him and Reese Witherspoon.  Didn't Heath and Jack show us enough pain and longing to be loved in BBM?  So now , God love him, Heath has left us and Jake is here without his friend and  is godfather to his daughter. No matter if we like it or not, or like Reese or not, at this time in his life he has chosen to be with her and her children, to find some love , companionship and peace.  Why can't we let him lead his life as he wishes and just wish him the very best of everything.  He's a big boy, not dumb ,so he's able to make his own decisions.  Lets just give him every bit of support we can.  After all, he's the only one left. ;)

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #4142 on: July 20, 2008, 12:10:46 pm »
Well said, rlh03, and welcome to BetterMost!

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #4143 on: July 20, 2008, 01:38:33 pm »
Welcome to bettermost rlh03.  :)

And to keep this Jake related: I got home yesterday from our holiday in Tuscany where I did NOT run into Jake... :-\ Thank God, Tuscany was equally gorgeous!  :)

Note to self: do not get all exited about a mere internet rumour!  ;D

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #4144 on: July 20, 2008, 02:08:23 pm »
New to this site.  Hope I like it.  BUT!!!!!  I'm somewhat disappointed to see so many complaints about him and Reese Witherspoon.  Didn't Heath and Jack show us enough pain and longing to be loved in BBM?  So now , God love him, Heath has left us and Jake is here without his friend and  is godfather to his daughter. No matter if we like it or not, or like Reese or not, at this time in his life he has chosen to be with her and her children, to find some love , companionship and peace.  Why can't we let him lead his life as he wishes and just wish him the very best of everything.  He's a big boy, not dumb ,so he's able to make his own decisions.  Lets just give him every bit of support we can.  After all, he's the only one left. ;)

Thanks for saying that, rlh03.  Recently, that negativity seems to be fading.  Welcome to BetterMost!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #4145 on: July 20, 2008, 02:13:14 pm »
Have you all read Ted and Lisa's account of their lunch+ with Jake recently, on the set of Nailed? 

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,21796.0.html

He discusses what he knows about the Brokie phenomenon, and about his feelings for Heath, among many other things.

Thank you, Lisa and Ted, for writing this up and posting it for us!!

Elle

Offline rlh03

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #4146 on: July 20, 2008, 10:19:22 pm »

Is it just me or has Jakek's mode of dress in the last couple months (at lease what I've noticed) resembled that of Heath's? ???

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #4147 on: July 20, 2008, 10:20:30 pm »

Is it just me or has Jakek's mode of dress in the last couple months (at lease what I've noticed) resembled that of Heath's? ???

Like I said - welcome.  I'm with you on this - hunnerd per cent.  :)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4148 on: July 21, 2008, 08:25:27 am »

Like I said - welcome.  I'm with you on this - hunnerd per cent.  :)

I didn't notice anything of that the last months (but remember Elle commenting on it). But I almost fell off my chair when I saw these pics (posted by MiLan):

The hat, the longer hair (seen in another pic) and then the sweater:

The sweaters look almost identical.

Offline rlh03

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #4149 on: July 21, 2008, 09:54:48 am »
I think those pix really say a lot, and he wouldn't be dressing in this fashion.  But other than speculating on his personal feelings about Heath, which he keeps mostly VERY private (and to be admired for that) what do your folks think is  going on?