Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3791967 times)

yb

Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2270 on: August 03, 2007, 04:22:39 am »
It's a fake, a fan-made manip of Heath's head with Orlando Bloom's body.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2271 on: August 03, 2007, 04:22:52 am »

That is very scary......my gosh...am i going to be old enough to see this movie??

Beautiful mind

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2272 on: August 03, 2007, 04:24:20 am »
Have we seen this?  Looks like some sort of color test.

Yup, we've seen this. And it's more of a counting test, as Leslie pointed out when this pic showed up first. Count his fingers  ;D.

yb

« Reply #2273 on: August 03, 2007, 04:29:07 am »

That is very scary......my gosh...am i going to be old enough to see this movie??

I would say that manip is quite mild when compared to Heath's actual look as Joker.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2274 on: August 03, 2007, 04:42:33 am »

Now that is odd.  Orlando Bloom?  why him?  isnt heaths body useable ??

The whole thing he has concocted is very psycho looking.. On second thought maybe I am too old to
         see it...

Beautiful mind

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2275 on: August 03, 2007, 07:33:21 am »
It was a photo manip that someone did, purporting that it was Heath's make up test for the Joker. It's fake but it gave the guy his 15 minutes of fame. Janice, they used Orlando's body because there was a picture of him holding the rubik's cube thingy. There have been other imaginings of what Heath might look like in the role. This is before we had the real thing, of course.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

yb

« Reply #2276 on: August 03, 2007, 02:40:20 pm »
OK, here's another behind-the-scene footage of Heath on set:

http://www.hollywoodchicago.com/2007/08/behind-scenes-video-of-dark-knight-with.html

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2277 on: August 03, 2007, 03:02:21 pm »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2278 on: August 07, 2007, 07:35:10 am »
From ComicBookMovie.com

Michael Caine on Heath Ledger

We’ve seen the behind the scene clips, the trailer, and interviews with Christian Bale. Now we get to hear what Alfred Pennyworth has to say.

Portrayed by the inimitable Michael Caine, backing up on what has to be some daunting shoes left by Michael Gough, Alfred Pennyworth has served a long stint as Bruce Wayne’s guardian-come-butler. On his own blog, Caine has shed some light on the filming of the new Batman movie to be released in July of 08, in particular, his opinion of the man behind the Joker.

“I have just got back from my second trip to Chicago where I am shooting “Batman”, my jet lag has gone so I feel like updating this site.

I have one more stint in Chicago in a month time, then I will be finished on the 2nd “Batman” the great revelation of working on this is Heath Ledger who plays the “The Joker”. I have seen him on film and I have worked with him and I must say it is quite an extraordinary performance.”
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2279 on: August 07, 2007, 10:21:14 am »
Maybe this isn't the right place to ask, but if somebody could help out a poor girl who has never been into the whole Batman thing: What is the deal with the Joker's looks? I mean, those scars on both sides of his face that stretch his mouth into the charicature of a huge grin. Has he done that to himself, or has someone done it to him? Or did he have some weird accident?

I need to be up on all this stuff before I eventually see the film. And I'd rather not watch the previous franchise's Jack Nicholson Joker to find out all about it. I'd rather not be comparing, but come to this version with an entirely open mind.